-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

I am pretty unhappy with the present track😳😳😳

I just dont understand papaji's justification of Rocky stealing credit card, selling his gold chain and phone

what is this teaching a lesson to parents😑😑😑

all over the world there isnt a home where parents dont fight - it even leads to temporary separation many a times, but does it mean kids elope to become one day king

I as of now dont understand what CVs are pointing to us with this track

already a big messup of Sweety returning - though it was tried to b patched with Lucky accepting his faults today

Rocky's attitude today totally pissed me off - he was acting as if he is a Yash Raj hero - I came to meet my heroine attitude😲

I wonder if Rocky's parents are gonna accept their fault before him and just forget what all he did🀒🀒🀒🀒

I didnt find Parvarrish in today's TRP list - hope CVs wake up and show some relatable things rather than these type of tracks😳😳😳

Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Cv's should stop dese nonsense melodrama tracks..😑 warna yeh serial doobta jayega..

It was going so good till da Ginny lost nd found track..!!!

Bt after dat dere is only nd only Drama.. nothing realistic..πŸ₯±
1st Sweety G saas, den Lucky Sweety G break up.. den children baghawat..πŸ˜• den unrealistic patch up nd now rocky chichori harktein..

i want dat old parvarish light hearted serial back..
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
its definitely   bagavat but usey  ye   freedom acchi lag rhi hai  ...kise nhi lagegi  
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Cv's should stop dese nonsense melodrama tracks..😑 warna yeh serial doobta jayega..

It was going so good till da Ginny lost nd found track..!!!

Bt after dat dere is only nd only Drama.. nothing realistic..πŸ₯±
1st Sweety G saas, den Lucky Sweety G break up.. den children baghawat..πŸ˜• den unrealistic patch up nd now rocky chichori harktein..

i want dat old parvarish light hearted serial back..

seriously this whole track is all bakwaas...jjust cant relate to itt😳
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANNMT

its definitely   bagavat but usey  ye   freedom acchi lag rhi hai  ...kise nhi lagegi  

i dont think such kind bagavat is acceptable ...just bcoz his parents didnt listen to him  he will run away great.. then I should be home nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Papaji ka dimmag tab se kaam karna bandh kar diya hai jab se Sweety ji ghar chodke uske ghar rehne gayi hai.. Ajeebogareeb explanations de rahe hai.. galat logoko daant rahe hai.. huh !!
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

Rocky's attitude today totally pissed me off - he was acting as if he is a Yash Raj hero - I came to meet my heroine attitude😲

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

This track is being stretched with no fruitful results  Neither did Lucky manaofy Sweety, nor did Rocky use a sensible approach πŸ˜³ Only thing the writers wanted to show was maybe that either of the spouse has to compromise and let go of his/her grievances for the sake of their kids. πŸ€”  

I miss Jeet-Pinky-Raavi nowπŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Papaji ka dimmag tab se kaam karna bandh kar diya hai jab se Sweety ji ghar chodke uske ghar rehne gayi hai.. Ajeebogareeb explanations de rahe hai.. galat logoko daant rahe hai.. huh !!

I just does not understand his point of viewπŸ˜•
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binge

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

This track is being stretched with no fruitful results  Neither did Lucky manaofy Sweety, nor did Rocky use a sensible approach πŸ˜³ Only thing the writers wanted to show was maybe that either of the spouse has to compromise and let go of his/her grievances for the sake of their kids. πŸ€”  

I miss Jeet-Pinky-Raavi nowπŸ˜†

dont worry they will be bacck soonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I just does not understand his point of viewπŸ˜•

papaji ke explanations  πŸ˜•  srsly   vo banda tou  sanak gya hai  ...galat logo ka saath deta hai