IPKKND something new or is it

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
something epic...could not help but when I watch the show this analogy keeps bomabarding me...

Can't help but revert back to the epic Ramayan...I know this is a modern take a few twists here and there... but the story ...the characters classic...

Shyam...Raavan the 10 headed evil personified who would sell his soul for the beauty of Sita (Kushi)

Anjali...Mandodri the ideal wife of Raavan self sacrificing epitome of eternal goodness...

Arnav...Ram the good looking hero brave, just, everything you can imagine to make him ideal husband material cept when it comes to trust...who won over heartbreak (step mums betrayal).. and waged war to bring back his wife (here Arnav supposedly took the latter part of the serial to fight his own demons and distrust of everything Kushi to finally understand her to misunderstand her only a min later)to make her walk thru fire again on the say so of a stranger...

Khushi...what can I say Sita symbol of purity, beauty, love happiness seeks good in all...but foolish enough to go after the dear and put herself in a dangerous situation ...who pleads her case to Raavana but sits quietly to be rescued by Rama who will come thru for her one day...Sita is also the adopted daughter...whose family is mostly lost in the story after her marriage...she will walk thru fire literally...to prove her innocence only to leave giving Rama his heirs...(the dialogue of when you believe in God I will not be around)

NK I thought would be Hanuman the undying supporter of Sita who proves her innocence yet I guess it is going to be the so far not seen Dhruv...

Akaash ...Laxmana Raams undying loyal brother...who worships the ground his brother walks on...will do anything for Raam including sacrificing his marriage to follow him into the forest and also finally walk his sil who he knows is pure to the fire...

Payal the wife of Laxmana sis of Sita whose name history has forgotten because she is overshadowed by everyone else and has kept silent...

You take your pick on the supporting characters...

Pl feel free to add on or negate...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The original name of this serial was "Vaidehi" - another name of Sita... so there are parallels... this is Khushi's test of fire!
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

The original name of this serial was "Vaidehi" - another name of Sita... so there are parallels... this is Khushi's test of fire!

Oh I did not know that just started watching a cpl of months ago...wow makes sense now..thanx...