MLTAK| Written update 15th Feb 2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.ayesha.

IF-Stunnerz

.ayesha.

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Hey everyone :) I will be update shortly , please kindly wait yar

Happy Valentines day to everyone Hug  i know i am wishing late , i hope u all were with your loves one yaar . they can be family, friends or someone else.  

The epi start with Arjun and Lakshmi on shop, they were buying water bottle which the shop keeper was selling on higher price . (only 2 rupees) In mean while they were arguing for money , His father and Purva sitting in the  car and saw them on the shop . His father is so shock seeing his song barging for 2 rupees , He asked what's is this , what happening?  in the other side , the shopkeeper give them 2 rupees and Lakshami replied by saying he should work with honesty.They both walk away to home. Purva told him who's lakshmi and why they are together ( i did not like this bit ) .
Arjun and Lakshami get home , they both having cute moment outside . Bau saw them and ask Arjun to come inside and meet sirshati too. While Arjun notice that she called him jii after his name and he ask lakshmi and she told him now he's his .. woh hai na so bua is giving him respect . Lakshmi get excited to see Sarshati .. they go to see her inside. 
The scene shift to Arjun's house  , where his father is angry and ask dadi to why they did not stop him and he will not let this happen in his house. When Arjun comes home , he will talk to himself and no one will say a word in between them. 
Arjun comes home and see his family in living room together , get litte worried by seeing their faces. His father ask him where he was ? "don't try lie to me .. Arjun replied by "i don't lie" his father was angry and told him that i know where were you , saw u buying water and trying to barging to. The important thing u were with girl who is from poor family.How can you forget name of your meaning . oh purva what was her name .."lakshmi" money .. she is too good how so many years she have waited for u to marry her. Arjun told him she did not fall in love with money Arjun , she fall in love with poor common man. His father ignorantly replied by saying oh yeah i remember daddi took her test but whatever she is too smart and thinking how to get wealthy .  Arjun told him , he does believe him and he love her . His Dad said he don't care , this house go by his rule Mr. Arjun. 
Arjun said " what about my life ? his father  "  i know well and what's good for your life too..he start asking him question how well she have educated , what she do , where she live ? he start comparing Arjun answers with purva , how she is better  then her in every way. He told to straight to Arjun how Lakshmi can never be the bahu of the family . He will never allow this. He order Arjun to go tomorrow told Lakshmi that the relationship they had now is broken . that's it , he does not like to hear any opinion on this matter . Good night. He walks away . Arjun said he can't do this!!!

pre cap: dadi came to Arjun telling him how she know his son will never prove Lakshmi . But Arjun told her that he will do something that his father will prove this wedding .

See u all next Wednesday :)) 

Edited by .ayesha. - 15 February 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazjin2pragyakumarLovePrajacuty_kKhaLidaHxTimaxBazingaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MLTAK| Written update 15th Feb 2012" in Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.