Why Rishi is crying like a baby

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Todays episode is rocking... with full of blasts😆. I didnot like one thing in all this why is Rishi crying like a baby 
its ok that he couldn't speak the truth (why is he here and all) but that does not say that he has to cry... Does CVs think as hitler never cries lets make the use of glycerin on the guy and make him shed the tears😭😆

Rati is awesome as usual👏 
Sumit has to improve alot in serious scenes, today is the big example...

Edited by preethi_m18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
lol ofcourse he will cry seeing indu insulted by his own mom, n also he is crying coz he said so many lie to indu...
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
 dont think so he was crying like a baby..he just cudnt bear with the situation whr he has to see his two loved ones both being hurt n cudnt choose any ...

and aaas for SV he rocked today... dint go OTT at all...he surely has talent i have to say...
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I liked both rati and sumits acting.  His face reflected sadness and that was what he had to show and acted well.  Hope all ends well

forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I dun think ki he cry like a baby...we can see now jo wo jhuth indu se chupa raha tha he couldnt bear...

sumit rocked today...apne pyaar ke liye ab apni maa se bhi panga le liya...
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sumit was quite good today. he was neither the 'god may care attitude' wala hero nor did we see any emotional atyaachaar. must have been difficult for rishi to try n balance when on one side is his mom & on other side is his love...n dats precisely wat SV conveyedEdited by iolahardy - 12 years ago
np18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he was good really really good today.
when the epi started was like ok who will you feel more bad for today- rishi or indira?
by the end of it- it was rishi.

he wasnt crying likr a baby- babies are innocent crys- he had guilty tears and he wasnt sobbing either- he had tears in his eyes thats all but the expressiosn were so sad that you feel he was sobbing his heart out or crying loudly or something lik that.

sumit vats  should count this as one of his best till date - wish he out does himself later on
ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: np18

he was good really really good today.
when the epi started was like ok who will you feel more bad for today- rishi or indira?
by the end of it- it was rishi.

he wasnt crying likr a baby- babies are innocent crys- he had guilty tears and he wasnt sobbing either- he had tears in his eyes thats all but the expressiosn were so sad that you feel he was sobbing his heart out or crying loudly or something lik that.

sumit vats  should count this as one of his best till date - wish he out does himself later on

well said prats u put my heart out..today for me the star of the day was SV...his silence was cnveying a lot ...
Angelicpriya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Are yaar...!
It is Rishi's character...!
He is emotional n kind of a baby...!
And obviously he was regretting lying to his makan malkin n his mother n Indira were fighting !
He coudn't do anything except crying...😕
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
o hello sv rocked today n rishi was not crying like a baby understood he did a very gud thing by  supporting indu