Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KaShHeaven- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Zahra!! My Secret Valentine!! 😃[:D<]
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! 
Ur the first secret valentine i've had in my whole life!!
This is sooo awesome!! 😃
So do u have a real valentine in ur life?? ehh eehh?? 

I NEED A MAN. 😳🤣
Anywho..."When I think of Valentine's Day, I don't usually think of a flying toddler shooting me in the butt with arrows". I THINK OF KSG☺️🤣
What do u think of??😉
I love talking to u heaven re! 😳
OMG imagine KASH ON A VALENTINES DAY DATE! EEKS! 😍
It took me 2 hours to write this letter! 😳🤣
So war r u doing for valentines day!?😃
Well watever ur doing...Eat lots of chocolates behalf of KaSh & KaShian! & get hiper! 🤣
Hope u have an awesome valentines day & get a love letter from ur dream man 😉😳
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! 🤗 EAT LOTS OF CHOCOLATES!!

Dear Miss Jackie ,

Its my pleasure and i am very happy to Inform you that I have fallen in love with you since the day you have joined KaSh heaven showing your sexy hot look infront of all members leaving me in Daze.. So as a perfect candidate i would like to present myself as a prospective lover. 
Firstly our love would be on probation for a period of 6 months , You see getting to know eachother as mother than friends..Depending on compatibility , would be permanent.. 
Ofcourse in this meantime of 6 months there will be continuous Job training          ( being my lover is a hard job so you would require very much training ) and performance appraisal schemes which would only decide whether we can promote from lovers to spouse. ( Baby i have chosen you o try as my lover Be happy )
The expenses incurred for coffee , dates , dinners and also chatting up on heaven would be initially shared equally between us ( Well you see such a costly season this is i cant myself offer all expenses i hope you would support me on costs =) )
BUT BUT later Later , based on your performance i might take up larger share of expenses.. Well now i really expect you to reply my letter within a day after receiving this letter.. Please do not blush but spend time on replying me to this letter. If i dont get reply the offer maybe cancelled ( You see there are several crushes i have on some heaven members am sure they would be easily available ) But as you are more hot and more sexy i really expect you to give me a good reply for such a beautiful letter written from me..

Thank u in Anticipation

Aren't you tired yet? I mean, we haven't had the Marathon in ages so you plan to run around in my head all day! 😉 Is it really hot in here or is it just you? LOL JK. Don't think I'm gonna give you two compliments. 😳 It's hot because I'm sat right in front of the radiator, you fool. You see, I'm not really good at writing a love letter, that too to a girl, so I'm gonna write the weirdest things here. 😛 Will you marry me? Simple, but effective. 😃 So I think we could have a superb wedding..a wedding to remember. Invite all the KaShians..but then we don't get married. 😎 We get KaSh married instead.  Anyone would love this plan, right? Bet you're so impressed with me right now, my dearest valentine. 😳 The plan was exactly that! To impress you obviously, because forget KaSh..we make the best pair in this whole wide world. 😍 
It's been great knowing you these past years, but I never knew this day would come when you would be my valentine. You know you love me though, I mean c'mon, who doesn't! 😉 But I love you, only you. ☺️
Are you a magnet, btw? Cuz I'm trying to finish this message but I'm really attracted to you. 😳 Anyways, I must leave now as you're so smokin' that you're setting this place on fire. 🤪 

Dearest Gurleen,

"Friends are those people, without whom life will never be the same. They don't break up with you for silly reasons; neither do they throw stupid tantrums. They don't expect gifts all the time, nor are they fearful of commitment. They just love you unconditionally."

I looked and searched for a different way and to say I love you on Valentine's Day. Not with the usual poem with a rhyme saying I'm yours till the end of time. Then I thought a romantic song would do , but when I searched nothing had that effect that I would send u, so u know what actually I feel. And not just a rose that withers at day's end or a card that bends. But a special way to make you know how much I need and love you so.  So I looked everywhere but I couldn't find anything special for you . Except one thing you've heard and know that the words really live in the love that we show.

So these words are special and you know they're true when I say the words from me to you...😳
I love you! And I promise to be faithful to you hamesha. I will be there with u in good an bad times and will always provide u with my love and support. 

On this day , I request U to stay with me always, because I need U! ❤️

Happpy Valentines Day ! 

Hey handsome opps sexy,😍

Ever since I have seen you by d mirror of my heart (not too sure where it locate though) I have been yours completely, eternally tumari kasam😳! I know your condition is sumthing like that don't sake of me btw😛.. d rest from my eyes, peace from mind all gone leaving me hopeless I swear.. not ahh I never cudnt gather courage to propose you officially neither because my exes have problem of it nor because we have problem of femininity but because I m knowing it now only😳🤣 but no no one can apart us anymore. I am madly in affection with you u can understand since I never wrote a lab letter to anyone not even to ma duffer but here I provoke to write one for u u can see d dimension ov ma feelings for u.☺️ since we got a chance to romance we should use this opportunity fully on d day of luv what say' 😉🤣

So wud u be my valentine jaanu..😳😉

I PROMISE once u accept my proposal you will not have bother it anymore I will make u pleased completely by this time only😉.🤣 Baat abhi baki hai mer jaan..we can continue that amne samne since m unable imagine anymore for now🥺

So be ready for swish candle light dinner😃

your n only ur lab for this valentine
🤗

hey jaan,
kaisi hai tum?achi ich hongi tum, mai ya pe haula banke ghumru, wa pe khushiya manare tum?
kaiku tho bhi itta sataare tum?kal potta pottiya wo valentina manaare,hum bhi jaake dumki biryaani khayenge, nakku mat bolo tum...! 
malum nai itta kaiku yaad aare tum,dil mai ghanti bajaare tum,
piyu tho tum yaad aare, khau tho tum yaad aare,sou tho tum yaad aare,poty gaye tho tum yaad aare, kya tho bhi kar gaye tum mereku..amma boli mereku pagal dawakhaane bhejti,mai nakkhu bhejo bola jaan, acha ab mai chalta hoo,khayal rakhna apna aur mereku yaad karte rehna tum..!
tumra jaan
XoXo
🤔😳

Dear Jenny,
My Love, I didn't know that We'll be so close to you in a very short time. You're an awesome human being, have a nice nature, I would love to know you more, only if you feel we can. 😃 
I hope I haven't made any wrong impression on you any time and I will continue till we know each other. 😛 I would love if you'll be my VALENTINE this Valentines Day, I'll be the Happiest person than anyone. Just I can't express my LOVE through a LETTER..It is above any letter on this earth..and no words can define it. ❤️ Well, ILY and I think you LOVE me too. 😛 I think that's enough to express my LOVE for YOU. Waiting for Your Reply..Hoping it to be in favour of me 😛

Your Would-be Valentine (hopefully 😛 ) 

To,
My Dearest one 
~There Is a Miracle Of Friendship That Dwells within the Heart ~And You don't know how it happens and When it gets started And the Happiness It brings, Always gives a Special Lift to our Lives ~ Pleasure to have you in my life

Whats up Keddie. my dear ;) Well i know i havent talked that much with you, only a few times so i have no idea what to say to you :|

But not to worry i decided to 'write' a poem for you. Ahem ahem heres goes :

Honeybee 

Did you know your snoring could awaken the dead?
Or perhaps it could be used to saw logs instead?
Unfortunately, a good night's sleep in no longer mine.
To a lifetime of constant yawning, I have been resigned.

I've noticed too, you never seem to close the bathroom door.
Please shut it next time won't you? Of this I do implore.
What you do in there is stinky, and often quite unpleasant.
I know that we're supposed to share, but gas is not a present.

Even though you often do things that make me a bit mad,
without you I know I would be terribly, horribly sad.
So please remember that I love you, when even we don't agree.
Most of the time, we get along. You are my honeybee.

Sweet na? I know😳 Even though we arent married, it's all i could come up with 🤔 Oh and i have one more..

A Love Story

I shall seek and find you.
I shall take you to bed and control you.
I will make you ache, shake and sweat until you grunt and groan.
I will make you beg for mercy.
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I leave you.
And you will be weak for days.
All my love,
The Flu

You thought it was something else didnt you? Didnt you? Dirty mind!🤣 I am so innocent, how can you think i would write something so dirty?😳 

Anyway Happy Valentines Day, I love you <33

Love from,

Guess who 😉 I dont care if everyone wrote their names, you need to guess and if Heaven writes my name, i shall kill you 😳

Dear Meri Jhansi ki rani, valentine ki maari Tani,

HAYEEE kya kya kaam karne parte hain love mein O_O ;P ILY DHERSAARA! Is that a thing to even ASK? ;O ofcourse ILY my valentine jabhi to im writing this letter <3 :$$

This is my first letter haye am so proud of myself ;D I want to say:

"Jabse tumko dekha hai,

Tumhe apne dil mein rakhne ka mera theka hai

Jabse dil tumaare khayalon mein behka hai

Har teacher ne mujhe class se utha ke bahaar pheka hai T_T"

JK :P Im so lucky that youre my valentine, mind you im not a Korean :O thori thori similarity hai, but ILY more than the Koreans :'( Main hoon tumhaaraa asli pyaar. I dream of you everytime, whenever koi cheeni chungi nazar aata hai, see mera pyaar. ;D

I know am thori si paagal, kya karoon the clutches of love you've trapped me in, but I love every single thing about you. Meeting you chup chupke whenever I can, talking to you kabhi to aaya karo mujhse milne :O L Your gussa, your pyaar! Everything bout you is very beautiful and mesmerizing!

That is why they say PYAAR ANDHA HOTA HAI K but I still love you

No matter how dumb, blind, deaf, handicapped you get I will always be there by your side, bas don't puke on me ever, I don't like the smell ;O 

Be my Valentine my love, I promise to feed you dhersaari paani puri, gol gappe, halwa, chaye, coffee, thanda garam! Oyye isse zyaada paise nahee dete mom dad :'( Valentine pe bhi no extra pocket money :P
BE MY VALENTINEEE! Il give you ride on my donkey cart too :$$$ then when you grow 80 years old, youll always remember me as your valentine. Waise bhi main koi bhoolne ki cheez HOON KYA? :o

Now stop blushing, I know you love me too :$$$ oyye restraint ke bill ke paise leke aana :P
TUMHAAREEE''..

Ab naam bhi likhoon? APNE VALNETINE KO NAEE JANTI? :o

:-**********

Virina you are sexy and you so know it :D Remember how we spent all night... knitting sweaters, what did you think I was gonna say. Tsk i always knew your mind was in the gutter, after all you were taught by the best ;) Virina, Viru, V, haww such romantic names for such a romantic girl. Mush mush hota hai. Im a person who doesn't say a lot, but I can't help but stare at your lips and you can't help but stare at KaSh's lips. And honestly I don't blame you, but tonight, today, on Valentine 's Day baby its everything about you and you must know that you stole my heart with just one look. I think its now time for me to comment on your beauty, your beauty of hiding behind the bush and talking on the phone. Your beauty of having races on heaven and always being the first, unfairness in my mind but because I love you so much I cant blame you. Btw I'm a very jealous and protective person, therefore missy don't think I forgot about that 'bath tub' incidence with ash, remember remember ;)

You know what, in all honestly I love you Virina, You are the most awesome, 'innocenet' and gorgeous person I've ever met. I don't need you to tell me you love me, I can see it in your eyes, the way you say hi to me, and the way you smile whenever i 'drop' by in heaven. But nothing is more sweeter then listening to your voice, it's like soft heaven to my ears. Your love for KSG astounds me, but I know that you love me more, its always going to be us against the world LOL. A little too dramatic? I thought so too :P

And as I bid you farewell, all I have left to say is; Virina, you are sexy and you know it, and I do too ;) You, me, and that booked hotel room? ;)

-         See ya there :D xx

Cherryyy I mean Swanc my baby!!!

I am so happy that I got you as my valentine..well whoever judged it made my day...I just want to say dude you too good and sheessshh I am nothing in front of you...you are great writer now that you are my valentine write ArSh os for me...I am seriously not good at showing my emotions and feelings...I love you so much babe and I miss our text craziness..it was fun na you better get your top up so we can start texting... On this date I want to wish you a very happy valentine day and I pray and wish that you get the best valentine gift...I promise you that I will always stay by your side and I will always be with you and whneva you need me I will be right there...I am glad to have you and I low you a lot and I am sorry for this boring message but hehehe I am like that... You are intelligent, amazing and anyone would be lucky to have you for sure...

Happy valentines day *hugs*, *kiss on cheek* mwahhh love you

You're in my thoughts and in my heart
Wherever I may go;
On Valentine's Day, I'd like to say
I care more than you know. 

Hey Tia!!!

Happy Valentines Day!
We might not know each other personally but as KaShians we are connected by hearts. Because we both are KaShians. & each & every KaShians is very special to me. So on this special day I'd like to take the privilege to say that THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for being a part of my life. May God bless you with love, success, happiness & a prince charming who'll treat you like a princess. Love you.

xoxo

Hey Sexy Ladyyy ;) Let's get Lovey-Dovey...!😉

This is my first pyaar ki chitti to you and am bearing out my soul to you in this one...😳I'v been head over heels with you ever since i'v set my eyes on your name Zaynoo2320.It's soo sexy just like you!😍Am totally smitten by you darling...You are like a magnet that keeps pulling me in your direction🤪
Don't ask me to how many people I'v written this before they are uncountable..🤔You better be the last one in my list though..HOPEFULLY

But sachi muchi you are my 23rd and last love on earth..Zaynoo!😳Hayye..the mere utter of your name from my mouth...mere baal freeze ho jate hai..Like they spike up..with electric shock😳.See how much crazy sensation you stir in me.😳
Today on Valentines Day main sabke samne tumhe apne pyaar ka elaan karne waali hoon.😎
PS:Tune in to BBC World Channel  tonight..The whole zamana will witness how much I Love You. 😎Much shocked?? I know..i know..I Rock!but this heart is willing to go to any extent to express my dil ki baat for you.And Baby Zy..that's how i love ;) But wait for it..am not yet done..I've done something Unique for you...😎Unlike any bakwaas hero on TV and their same gissa pissa lines to their heroine 'Main tumhare liye chand taare thod laounga'.Shucks...we live in such a stereotype of world come to think of it.Hold your Heart Now Darling...I'v done what anyone will be jealous of doing...GUESS What it is?Guess guess! I BOUGHT YOU PLANET JUPITER! 😎😎Shocked again?? Do i assume you fainted because that what you were suppose to have done...🤔you know create more dramatic effects...if you haven't though..knock your head somewhere and come alive after 15 mins...I hope you didnt get a heart-stroke though! I Guess its over 20 mins now..You regain consciousness?? Ok so where where we? Yea...your read it well...Jupiter is all yours now Baby 😎 even Bill Clinton couldnt beat me in buying it..Forget Barack Obama..he isnt even close to my personality but now am going to give you the Biggest Dhamaka of your Life...Hold your heart again...Take a deep breath first and breathe out...ZAYNOO I'v renamed Jupiter And  Guess what...I'v named it after You...YES YOU..Zaynoo! *Faint again*?? Duh!..See Your Valentine is a Unique maal...Kya karein apun ka ishtyle hi kuch aisi hai.😎If you just reciprocate to my ardent and profound feelings for you...I Swear we will go to Jupiter together...and make it our Love-nest...and hopefully have a Happily-Universely-After.😳 
Sweetheart reply to me soon..am leaving off to Jupiter after Valentines Day...Need to settle for the land we are buying up there.🤔
Tere dil ki mombatti...☺️

Oh, mon amour. Vous tes ma vie, mon l'me. Vous tes trs belle, comme un ange. Quand tu n'es pas l, les jours se perdent au hasard du vent. Rida Hashmi, ever since I have laid my eyes on you, my whole method of seeing the world has changed. I live everyday to the fullest as it is my not my last, but my first one. Because in my first day of existence, all I want to live on is seeing you. Rida, your beauty and grace has been given by the angels themselves. They had to take the time out in creating your every single perfect feature. I thank them each and every single day, for it hadn't been for them, I wouldn't have known why the word beautiful was created. Your sense of humor uplifts me every day as I literally forget all the worries that I was stressing upon. Just your mere smile, makes me want to grin like a fool. But baby, je suis un fou dans votre amour. Rida Hashmi. Two words, one name. One lady, one soul. I never want to see you fret upon anything Rida, for tears are not meant for you. You, Rida, are created for the sole purpose to give company to laughter, smiles and pleasure. You are located on the other side of the spectrum. Far away from sorrow, misery, and despair. Rida Hashmi, I do not know as to since when or for how long my deep and sincere affection for you will last. But I do know that as of right now, this very moment, with every single atom in my body and every single essence of my soul, I love you.

dear zarqaa,
now we havent really interacted as much, we've had some good talks and laughs, but even from these few interactions i've gotten to know how sweet and adorable you are! you're so talented in writing, which btw is another way of how i came to know you! you're really laid back just like rida...lol sangat la asar hai ;) or maybe its the other way around! anyways, i remember how me & my ri (big hint...if ur wondering who this is..) always used to get mixed up with you two on heaven! but back to just yoouuu since you are my beloved valentine! a verry happy valentine's day! however, i'll have to breakit to you...this isn't going to work out...it was nice being your lover for a day but i'm straight..sorry yo. i hope you get all the love in the world from the asli love of your life and just always keep smiling!
"i just want you to be happy wherever you are" lol, just had to use the filmy line ;)
-your ex :) <3

I dont have pyaar bhara words for you but my heart is full of pyaar for you😳I dont love you but want to be loved by you😉you are not my anything yet everything😛at the end of the day all I can say is that my life is incomplete without you😳coz coz coz Baby You are mine😃
So say now will you be my Valentine ❤️
-bekaar and unromantic valentine😎

-KaShHeaven- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

KaSh Heaven # 862 (Next Thread) Link:

Important Note:
Members with access to KaSh Heaven's official account will be the only ones making the threads from now on.NO ONE else is going to make the threads without getting permission from us.
Edited by -KaShHeaven- - 12 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Kongo Shongo KaShians!!
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Alrighty!! Gotta go now. Buh-bye!! 🤗
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9