India-Forums

Kutumb
Kutumb

Kutumb 18th April

Khush Newbie
Khush
Khush

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged

Hey every1 this is first post anyway i got back from college early 2day and managed to watch kutumb. 2day's episode was shocking...

recap: gauri tells pratham mom that its not her fault that she isnt pregnant and gives the assumption that pratham cant have children. anyway pratham mum and chachi gives pratham a doctors card. this angers pratham and goes to gauri and says i will kill your ego by raping you.....

the episodes starts with pratham saying you have challenged by manhood and now i will show what my manhood is...he tries to rape her but gauri pushes him away and runs off. pratham realises that what he did was wrong and feels really guilty. he comes back to his room and sees gauri who is sitting by the window. he comes to her and says i shouldnt have done that im very sorry i dont know what happen to me but i couldnt control myself gauri its really late please to go sleep but when he touches her arm she gets scared and bursts into tears and says i want to go to her mummy....

the next day pratham mum asks him where gauri is and he says that she has gone to the mandir. gauri phones home and tells prathams mum that she did go the mandir but she saw her mum and her mum made her come home covering up pratham's lie.

pratham comes to gauri's house to pick her up since nandini's child shobit is coming home. he sees gauri and the scratches on her arm. he tells her shobit is coming home so mother has called you home. he tells her that mother told him you were here and says every1 is waiting for you. gauri doesnt reply and pratham apologises again and says i know that ive treated you as an enemy but from now on you can live as you want i will never bother you im really ashamed about last nite and you can punish me. gauri turns around and says i can do a lot like break the marriage but im not going to do that because im the mittal family bahu and i cannot give them any trouble. so for my family im will come with you. she tells him that i could have sent u to jail for trying to rape me so if you touch me again i will tell every1 the truth so from now on we will live like strangers under the same roof....the end

i've only updates gauri and pratham scenes, the other scenes were quite boring...anyway hope u liked the update let me know

butterfly04 Goldie
butterfly04
butterfly04

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
thanks a zillion and thats all we wanted and the rest of the scenes are just of no useTonguethankz again
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
wow thanks alot for the update!Clap
Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 26 April 2005 at 6:23am | IP Logged
great update thanxClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top