SKBM is the best show <3

-Zaara- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I wish SKBM was on another channel, Life OK is really biased towards it. 😑
SKBM has an awesome cast & production team, all the actors are doing great...Kamna as Pooja is so good, you can't really make out that this is Kamna's 1st show as an actress. Love how she portrays the bubbly & the same time, the nervous Pooja. She doesn't over do it & ofcourse the credit also goes go the director. Vandana as the responsible sister Aarti is perfect, she is beautiful & no one else could have portrayed Aarti better than Vandana, love how she cares so much for her family...Rahul is just awesome as Brij...he makes the character seem real. The parents Rajesh Ji & Sonal Ji have a beautiful chemistry & their eyes speak volumes...love their scenes.

SKBM overall is the best show on telly right now. None of the characters have loud expressions or unwanted heavy jewellery, the costumes are simple & beautiful also.
One day SKBM will get its due hopefully <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreed... esp wht u said about Pooja...u red my mind πŸ˜‰
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written Zaara
I agree with all the points πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lets just hope for the best 😊
durum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Zaara
I agree.  The cast of actors is very strong and  I am extremely impressed with K Ranaut - it is hard to believe that she is acting for the first time - she is very expressive and able to hold her own in front of more senior, experienced actors.

raghavlover thumbnail
pooja is like an doll... remember Brij a, b, c n d for doll πŸ˜† !!!!!
agreed with all the above points .

flower_rose thumbnail
kamna as pooja - a grt actorπŸ‘πŸΌ
bumtrinket thumbnail
I completely agree!!

I just noticed today how well Vandana characterizes Aarti - she even mimics some of Sonal's mannerisms to draw how alike Aarti is to her mother while Pooja is more like her father. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It is sad that Life OK is not promoting this lovely show ..This is actually better in storyline than Saubhagyavatibhaba
sparky21 thumbnail
LIFE OK ka screw deehla hai  aur πŸ€¬ !!!
sangini.mitr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only problem this show has is ''Promotion''.Many people don't even know that this program exists.Nowadays they don't even show the repeats at daytime regularly.Today they didn't show SKBM's repeats at all during daytime.But showed laxmi,shapath,tum dena saath mera,mahadev multiple times.These 4 shows gets extreme level of promotions.Life ok is promoting these shows in every channel of star.But poor SKBM is not being promoted even in Life OK.All of us have stumbled across this great serial by chance.

This show doesn't have even a single flaw in it.Its completely flawless.Ranging from costumes to setting all is perfect.It has perfect authentic Madhya Pradesh touch in it.How can such a gem of a show not be the best show.We can all promote this show by encouraging our friends and family to watch it.By sharing it on FB and Twitter.

The music is also very beautiful.The director has done an awesome job.This show is the epitome of perfection.πŸ‘