F.I.R

fir should be on dvd

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi everyone i really want to buy dvd copies fo fir!
sab tv shuld make them and release them! it would be fun to watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

h3ma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "fir should be on dvd" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

But at 600+ episodes and still going (may it keep on going), the DVD will need a number of seasons and be costly. Having said that, I want to own it on the DVD too!

Instead I think SABTV has made some of the episodes available on Youtube.

mnx12

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Sab TV has posted most of the episodes on YT. You can check out their channel. They have almost all the new episodes.

mnx12

elle45

Goldie

elle45

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
When you do go to youtube, make sure that the channel you are watching from is Sab TV's official channel. The name is sabtv.

I must appreciate Sab TV for maintaining their Youtube channel so well. Recently, I was away from home and couldn't watch the show on TV, but the Sab TV team uploads the episodes within 1-2 days of telecast, in excellent quality, and the best thing is, you don't even have to search for parts, the entire episode is in one part. Good work, Sab team, we appreciate it ClapThumbs Up

mnx12

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I agree. Very nice quality on the sabtv channel. Many thanks to sabtv for helping the fans of their shows out.  

mnx12

Castle_Of_Glass

Castle_Of_Glass

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
i agree with u.
BTW old episodes of FIR are available on sabtv's channel on youtube Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.