Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
1.      I feel so bad for Gullack! Why, oh, why, God! Please give the piggy bank some money, rather deposit it in her pocket so she can devour on some food and wine. Her chubby checks are smaller than her willpower now. Buck up, woman! The road to success is far and wide.

2.      Preeti's Karma has struck her in the rear! Good… It was great to see her whine and crib for food. Remember how she put my darling Spongebob to tears. Every spoiled brat has this day. I am so sad uske saath itni jaldi hua. Sasuri ko aur thoda tadpaana tha.

3.      Someone said Michael was a skilled Narial jhaad chadhu. Umm… Yeah, I saw that. Now what's next? Him getting on chane ka jhaad to collect chanas? Skills – 0, Brains – 0, Respect – 0, hoshiyaari – 100%. I think the coconuts had a pity on him by not falling on his excessively dumb and empty head! We would have heard a loud jingle, otherwise!

4.      Why does Michael always speak as if he's doing a favor on the questioner? Normally main yeh nahin karta, main un sab ka care nahin karta, yeh who… Bhai, jitni aqal utna hi jawaab de na. Diplomacy is not your cup of tea, so just shut the XXX up and answer to the point.
5.      When Spongebob climbed up the challenge ladder (or whatever that structure was), I really felt bad... FOR THE RUNGS! Hats off to the carpenter who designed and constructed it. Was it Abhinav?

6.      Michael to Evelyn: Gir na jaaye. She's very heavy! Abey yeh kya disaster-of-a-human being hai. He constantly passes remarks. W*F is wrong with everyone else. Why can't they pass remarks on his ugly face? He gets away every time. This is so no done, man!! As he was standing there, I felt like shoving up a sutli bomb up his rear. Would have taught him a lesson. Ghatiya aadmi. Heck! Even normal men don't behave like him. He's something else.

7.      For a moment, I thought Rishi Raj was a Sardar. His beard and turban caught my attention as such.

8.      Michael to Sameer: Kabhi na bhoole bhatke ko lautna chahiye. Blah blah blah. Usi ghar ne laat maari thi tujhe. Jaa, aur munh kaala kar. Saanu ki!

9.      Look at them sniffing at a bottle of pickle, like it's going to do any good and rejuvenate their lives. We all need a bottle of pickle in our lives, don't we?

10.   When Micheal laughs, he reminds me of Ms. Bigteets, a big black female gorilla in my local zoo.

11.   I don't like JD at all. I would love if he goes. Bande ka dil waqaee tang hai. And he's an absolute disgrace for a human being, besides Michael chacha.

12.   Why is Rohit trying to be everyone's daddy? It's like a chain – Dog influence dog!

13.   Preeti should have been eliminated a long time ago. Gullak kya karegi, ab dekhna padega.

14.   Very boring episode, overall. I didn't even pump in my humor in the above observations. DeadBlah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Observations on Feb 12 episode." in Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

znursingh

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged

1.The puppy in my DP is the original Gullack--please stick to MuniMata-if he gets offended & report you to PETA-you will have Meneka after you! Her road to success is narrowing-she has lost a lot of weight!

2.Preeti Kamra?What did she do NOW? Spongebob needed to be taken down a peg or two-her constant paeans to herself were a little hard to swallow-to say nothing about her baby talking(I miss my cheddi bear???)her awful rendition nursery  rhymes would traumatize a toddler for life,her besura singing & ungainly dance moves-she actually had the gall to announce she is her tribe's item girl! Island of the damned for sure!

3."Jora jori channe ke khet mein" I've heard of-from Madhuri Dixit no less!!But,channe ka jhaad chadna?! Jhaad is a bush,child!!

4.That's HIS style statement!

5..Really? You were worried about the structure that Spongebob was perched on-for all of ONE nano second?!Any carpenter worth his salt could have done ok,I think.

6.Yes-that was a crass personal remark from Psyc-Mike.Why are the others not responding in kind?Coz they are marginally less crass?!

7.No comments,except-was that a compliment to Sardars or to Rishi?!

8.Yeah,if I was him(God help me!)I wouldn't have gone "home" to the tribe that voted me off.But then I'm just a poor layman-he may have some scientific reason?!

9. Do not diss my favorite condiment! It probably seemed like manna from heaven!

10.His teeth are blindingly white & his smile seems genuine! At least his dental hygiene is commendable!

11 & 12. I don't think I dislike any one more than Tommy-Timmy,his airs,his melodramatic smirks & rolling his eyes.Him saving MuniMata has opened him to critical scrutiny of the "kids" in his tribe.

13.NO. Its MuniMata should have gone a long time ago,but for Tommy-timmy's condescending patronage.

14.Yes I noticed-you tend to replace humor with mild abuse when you are angry! Calm down!!

CHEERS!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoulThe-Voice

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Mere ko kantaala aaya to ismein mera kya kasoor.. Kya karoon oh ladies main hoon aadat se majboor!

znursingh

IF-Dazzler

znursingh

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Mere ko kantaala aaya to ismein mera kya kasoor.. Kya karoon oh ladies main hoon aadat se majboor!

Aadat ko sudhara bhi jasakta hai na?!

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

Originally posted by -Desi-IFer-

Aadat ko sudhara bhi jasakta hai na?!

to tum kis liye ho.. Boo.. Silly

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by znursingh

1.The puppy in my DP is the original Gullack--please stick to MuniMata-if he gets offended & report you to PETA-you will have Meneka after you! Her road to success is narrowing-she has lost a lot of weight!

2.Preeti Kamra?What did she do NOW? Spongebob needed to be taken down a peg or two-her constant paeans to herself were a little hard to swallow-to say nothing about her baby talking(I miss my cheddi bear???)her awful rendition nursery  rhymes would traumatize a toddler for life,her besura singing & ungainly dance moves-she actually had the gall to announce she is her tribe's item girl! Island of the damned for sure!

3."Jora jori channe ke khet mein" I've heard of-from Madhuri Dixit no less!!But,channe ka jhaad chadna?! Jhaad is a bush,child!!

4.That's HIS style statement!

5..Really? You were worried about the structure that Spongebob was perched on-for all of ONE nano second?!Any carpenter worth his salt could have done ok,I think.

6.Yes-that was a crass personal remark from Psyc-Mike.Why are the others not responding in kind?Coz they are marginally less crass?!

7.No comments,except-was that a compliment to Sardars or to Rishi?!

8.Yeah,if I was him(God help me!)I wouldn't have gone "home" to the tribe that voted me off.But then I'm just a poor layman-he may have some scientific reason?!

9. Do not diss my favorite condiment! It probably seemed like manna from heaven!

10.His teeth are blindingly white & his smile seems genuine! At least his dental hygiene is commendable!

11 & 12. I don't think I dislike any one more than Tommy-Timmy,his airs,his melodramatic smirks & rolling his eyes.Him saving MuniMata has opened him to critical scrutiny of the "kids" in his tribe.

13.NO. Its MuniMata should have gone a long time ago,but for Tommy-timmy's condescending patronage.

14.Yes I noticed-you tend to replace humor with mild abuse when you are angry! Calm down!!

CHEERS!

Tum saala meri dost ho ya dushman, auntie ji!! LOL

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Confused

Ab tumhein kya hua? Tumhari shakl pe kisne gobar maar diya? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.