Users

Frequent Posters

priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing monika
was a very touching article

as its rightly said in the article
there are many places where they say that sambaji raje was bad, unfit for becoming a king, who wanted to kill his step mother and bother, an alcoholic etc.
but i dont think its true , bcoz if it were true he would have surrendered aurangzeb 
he died heroically standing by the strength of his religious beliefs and for the independence of his homeland.
in just nine years he managed to win about 128 battles and bought glory to his father's name, it was only after shivaji maharaj's death that people truly recognized his personality. 

sambaji maharaj did get her stepmother soyarabai get executed but it was becoz she tried to poison him, and maybe she was the reason behind shivaji maharaj's death too, also she had never liked him as a son

do please read this article : its talks about sambaji maharaj's life 
http://www.manase.org/en/maharashtra.php?mid=68&smid=23&pmid=4&id=958

please do share your views too , its very surprising that number of views for photo gallery increases almost by 100 each day but no one really bothers to see the disscussion thread and hardly does anybody reply

Edited by priyu_friend - 12 years ago
monika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyu_friend

thanks for sharing monika

was a very touching article

as its rightly said in the article
there are many places where they say that sambaji raje was bad, unfit for becoming a king, who wanted to kill his step mother and bother, an alcoholic etc.
but i dont think its true , bcoz if it were true he would have surrendered aurangzeb 
he died heroically standing by the strength of his religious beliefs and for the independence of his homeland.
in just nine years he managed to win about 128 battles and bought glory to his father's name, it was only after shivaji maharaj's death that people truly recognized his personality. 

sambaji maharaj did get her stepmother soyarabai get executed but it was becoz she tried to poison him, and maybe she was the reason behind shivaji maharaj's death too, also she had never liked him as a son

do please read this article : its talks about sambaji maharaj's life 
http://www.manase.org/en/maharashtra.php?mid=68&smid=23&pmid=4&id=958

please do share your views too , its very surprising that number of views for photo gallery increases almost by 100 each day but no one really bothers to see the disscussion thread and hardly does anybody reply

u r right.whatever we r taught on the name of history is not all true.history have been distorted by our historians . i read an article about akbar. 
but this is shivaji's forum so i m not sure whether i can post it here or not?
priyu_friend thumbnail
sure please post it, i would love to read it
monika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyu_friend

sure please post it, i would love to read it

here is a book on akbar.
http://www.shreshthbharat.in/literature/bharat-history/akbar-was-not-great/

Edited by monika. - 12 years ago
namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks monica and priyufriend 4 sharing.sambhaji was infact gr8.akbar i never liked him b4 also...i dunt infact like any of the mughals ...i find them cruel...
priyu_friend thumbnail
oh my god, thank u monica for that article on akbar
actually till now i thought he was good, seriously
this article really opened my eyes

i never did any research on him, i just remember in my history book it was written as if he was very good and noble
then i saw jodha akbar, in that they showed as if akbar was a very good person , in the starting of that movie they showed the same battle with hemu and in that  akbar doesn't kill hemu but bairam khan had killed him. They also showed that ppl loved him
everything that they showed in jodha akbar was misleading!!!😲
i didnt know he was so cruel, ppl reading through this discussion thread must read the article.
there are some real hard facts in that article.

dude, thanks!! i was seriously sleeping till now
and ya thanks agniveer 😊

as its truly written in the article , millions of dollors are spent for creating fictions and fictions , etc on akbar , shahjahan , etc, through bolloywood movies, etc.
if we do google search we'll hardly find hundred of sources on these ppl but hardly any for great heroes like shivaji, maharana pratap, etc.

i salute to all those true and great legends of our country especially Maharaj Shivaji👏
jai baavani, jai shivaji ...har har mahadev

Edited by priyu_friend - 12 years ago
monika. thumbnail
hi piyu n namsii...

we r taught incorrect history.that movie is a work of fiction nothing to do with reality.

you can like agniveer page on  fb, there is lot of information.

read this book ...http://www.shreshthbharat.in/literature/bharat-history/akbar-was-not-great/
Edited by monika. - 12 years ago
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its wonderful to read this article...