Posted: 18 years ago

from tv times,diyas interview,Q-A which caught my atttention

Q-is true jjkn extending for ayr

a-yes,we rdelighted,we were expecting this,we r working on anew script now.

q-what about original script? - A-w ewill no longer followthat😭,it will now b e atotally differnet story,we respecially working on purab-jassi relationship,which will be different now😕

Q-who will jassi end up with any clue?a

A-she will find difficult to return to arman,she may not b e able to trust himanymore,w er trying to mak e it real and interesting,w e will also take polls on th ending ,but jassi-purab may no longer be friends😕

i think this cam e on hindustan time s too,the same interview

rest of the questions wer ethe same,which hav ebeen posted before thats all i ddnt want repeat the same things theere fore posted the t noticeable questions.

for some reason this interview is looking so artifical and made up ...like trying to put us off the scent...this interview does not seem to have the effect on me that t/d would want ......👎🏼

btw thanx tablet 😊

Originally posted by lashforever

for some reason this interview is looking so artifical and made up ...like trying to put us off the scent...this interview does not seem to have the effect on me that t/d would want ......👎🏼

Yea, I thought that too. Also, why would they add smilies/emoticons in the interview.

what a crap, i will quit watching jjkn ff that happens,what they will decide the ending bassed on polls?!!

i hope blf makers sue them big time for ruining their copyrighted version

Tablet,

you didn't mention the website in which it came!  please mention it. i want to see it!

if this happens, you can count on loosing jprasad as a viewer.
   🤢

no, i dont think they would give the future story away to the whole world that easily, u know the media they have a habit of publishing lies upon lies, they probably twisted her words!!!!!!!, i donno i cant find that interview anyways.

Jots 😃

Tablet, my poor heart cannot take such dhakkas. I dont believe that Purab and Jassi are going to end up together, it is just not possible.  They may have a different story, but the end cannot be different from BLF, it does not make sense.

At least from what I see and understand, Jassi will definitely go back to Armaan once things are sorted out, I find it difficult to see Jassi with Purab.

If T & D do mess with the ending, they are not fit to make another tv serial in their life.

yes you are right guys! directors never disclose their story so clearly , specially when they have got an one-year extension! what we know at best is that,as the story is revolving around Jassi and Purab, some actors' roles are getting shrinked and that's why they are not happy and some of them are quitting the show!but  what this interview says cannot be true!i think Diya's statements are twisted! Edited by Rumi - 18 years ago

stop giving heartattacks tablet!!!!!!!!!!

and pls post the link for the interview....ive been searching on google for like 45 minutes and i havent come up with any such interview...