Originality missing at Balaji!!

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Something is missing at Balaji these days...creative writers are being changed every month for BALH...there seems to be a lack of originality...last week we saw a repeat of scenes from Kutumb as part of the wish fulfillment scene...standing at the border..two places at one time...same to same scene with our RaYa...
Last night I was watching Kya Hua tera Vada and there was a scene is a movie theater where the hero by mistake fumbles in the dark and goes and sits next to someone else in the theater and there is a hungama...straight lift out of a Jeetendra/Rekha movie called Ek Hi Bhool..
What is happening? are they so totally running out of ideas that they want to re-hash their own serials or just copy paste good scenes from movies????????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes creatives change every 2 months . first it was Doris Dey for first 8 episodes then Prashant Bhatt till Raya Marriage then Bharvi Shah till Honeymoon track then again Prashant Bhatt for afew episode till VIDYA BALAN episode then Sandiip Sikcand for afew episodes then again Bharvi Shah and now Mitu from monday (Mitu also doing Pavitra Rishta) .

let me tell that Prashant Bhatt, Mitu and Sandiip Sikcand worked with Sakshi in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii . if i am not wrong Prashant Bhatt done KGGK first 100 episode then Mitu done KGGK till first leap (for almost 500 episodes) and Sandiip Sikcand done KGGK from 1 leap till 2nd leap (almost 3 years) and KGGK after 2nd leap till last episode done by Mitu (almost last 2 and half years) . so all BALH CVS worked with sakshi and only Sandiip Sikcand and Mitu worked with Ram Kapoor in Kasamh Se .
Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So whats in store for us vieweres if EK and co. keep on churning old ideas from their own stables.. originality is like a breath of fresh air..Why  dont they think of something new or enmasse change their writers.. Atleast there will be something new, even if its boring tracks..
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: my_jaan

yes creatives change every 2 months . first it was Doris Dey for first 8 episodes then Prashant Bhatt till Raya Marriage then Bharvi Shah till Honeymoon track then again Prashant Bhatt for afew episode till VIDYA BALAN episode then Sandiip Sikcand for afew episodes then again Bharvi Shah and now Mitu from monday (Mitu also doing Pavitra Rishta) .

let me tell that Prashant Bhatt, Mitu and Sandiip Sikcand worked with Sakshi in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii . if i am not wrong Prashant Bhatt done KGGK first 100 episode then Mitu done KGGK till first leap (for almost 500 episodes) and Sandiip Sikcand done KGGK from 1 leap till 2nd leap (almost 3 years) and KGGK after 2nd leap till last episode done by Mitu (almost last 2 and half years) . so all BALH CVS worked with sakshi and only Sandiip Sikcand and Mitu worked with Ram Kapoor in Kasamh Se .

Sakshi is a product of Balalji...for ten years KGGK and now BALH..so its natural she has worked with everyone at Balaji including the same light boys and cameraman and even the same make-up artist and Nim Sood the dress designer...but that doesnt mean that there should be a creative vacuum in BT...with so many CVs we should see more originality...now it seems like time pass, picking up bits and pieces from here and there to make viewers happy...which is not happening looking at the TRPs which are sinking...
viny_queen thumbnail
what they cvs wants to show i dont no we love RAYA that not mean ke woh humare sabar ka imtehan ley can any one tell me what is the means to show nuts and her friend drama
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Creativity is seriously missing with BT shows.. I watch other BT shows too.. I see scenes picked up from old shows of BT itself.. It happens with every other BT show.. I feel the writers in forums are better than CV's of BT.. Ekta can hire the wonderful writeres here.. High time these CV's are kicked out and not sure y CV's keep changing now and then..
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I haven't watched much Balaji or ekta's series..but I have noticed this thing in other shows too that..they alway copy scenes from the movies..i think its not so bad if some shows are inspired by some old movies, but they should show some originality too..🤔
i would love to see some new, original scenes in BALH..😊 so my request to the CVs is plz show us something new..something more exiting..😳 Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago