Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
there are so many simple things that i love about this show...

the moments between all the ladies like when dolly, sweety ji and pinky were in the kitchen cooking and talking was so good...i love their bond and seeing all the ladies together...the closeness between cousins...nobody is plotting against each other

I love the outfits they wear coz it is something that people would actually wear daily...unlike other shows where they have so much jewelery and heavy saris and then they sleep with it looks ridiculous but here they could actual sleep in these outfits since they are so simple but beautiful 

it is also a positive change to see ginny and raavi wearing traditional suits...they wear western clothing mostly but for all family functions or pooja they wear suits...in other shows girls their age always show displeasure to traditional clothing which is not true in real life

these are the little things that make parvarish so special and realistic.

What do you guys like the most?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shivzzyomammaJotz_92Mehr-kKalapiMithuuashajPriyank.Samraat_92prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "simple things about Parvarish that I like" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashaj

IF-Sizzlerz

ashaj

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
no negative character like other show no extramarital affair
the acting is best from every one & their is no dragging in this show which is the best part & especially no screaming
these r some thing which i like the most

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaLuv4gamesKalapiMithuuPriyank.Samraat_92Zari_Khanprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaLuv4gamesMithuuPriyank.Samraat_92

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

One thing I loved the most about this show is - How real my Sweety's character is.. In her prev show KZK, they showed Prerna as some holy 'can never be wrong' type girl when she was not.. She was very selfish, dominating, loud yet vibrant, caring and nice girl, in a word, a 'girl-next-door' type character Smile But they always tried to wrap that up under some 'Holy-Pure-Soul' type avtar which at times irked me..

I always want Shweta to portray characters which are REAL.. Something like Tabbu or Shabana Aazmi or Kajol does in films.. And here I LOVE the fact that they are not trying to show Sweety as a 'Perfect' character.. She did the most horrible things ever in the show.. Calling Lucky ji 'not so educated' to outsiders.. Tried to manipulate Ginny's rock-dance competition thing.. Slapped her kid in fronta everyone.. Whenever Pinky tries to discuss her problem, Sweety starts her own problems stuff.. Her not-so-affectionate-towards-Bebe attitude.. She hungs up on Pinky almost on a daily basis.. These are all negative traits which all of us have in us.. Still we co-exist with each other cuz in the end of the day, goodness prevails.. Big smile This is something I am liking a LOTTT abt ths show ! Big smile

Apart from that, I like the husband-wife part of the show.. Their understanding.. And the fun part between the cousins.. And also.. Jeet-Lucky equation.. That is SO natural.. and nice Embarrassed.. Plus.. Dolly is a GEM of a wife.. Big smile Love her..

I so agree with you abt dolly...she is so sweet...her hubby is not caring at all but she is still sooo nice to her in laws...she treats them as her own family...and love her bond with all the kids...I hope we get more dolly-sweety ji- pinky fun scenes

I just love this show soo much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MithuuPriyank.Samraat_92prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivzzLuv4gamesMithuuPriyank.Samraat_92

india2050

Goldie

india2050

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
What i like is the realistic life situations they potray here.Like husband losing job & wife immediately scrambling to do something& ends up doing something(Pinky!!!).Woman managing home & career(Dolly).Children actually behaving like children(Xcept that precocious RAASHI-gosh she's too muchThumbs Down).Husbands always beeing mama's boys(lucky),Somany things-PTM,(parent teacher meets),etc...unlike other soaps.Please donot change this concept to a saas bahu/wife-hubbs/some other rubbish!!!!What a show after a long time-KUDOSClapClapClap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shivzzdeep153134yomammaLuv4gamesMithuuPriyank.Samraat_92prerna4rishav

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
i agree with you guys...i really hope they stick with this concept and not ruin it...i love how they tracks dont drag forever...

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Looking at the extended  family I miss having my Maika and  would have loved to have my sis's home near. My Mom and Maasis were always so  close it was so much fun, we cousins had a wonderful time growing up . 

Also love the way Papaji gave a good  scolding to Sweety ji yesterday's episode... I miss that living in a nuclear family and that too away from India. On the whole its an awesome serial.  They have done their best to keep it real.

Sorry went off track but couldn't help it...

Edited by Peacefull - 15 February 2012 at 11:40am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top