Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

True to life reaction

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

yessehm

yessehm

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Very good reaction of Rocky shown to the marital problems between his parents.

Good job writers and director for showing a young teenager's reaction to his parents separation by selling what he has to run away. This is so true to life and real.

The end result that Rocky wanted was for Sweety and Lucky to get back together which he got, but I think there should be some mention made in the story of Bebe being the root cause of this whole issue, as she showed her favoritism to her son and grandson and made them feel bigger and better than the women in the house. 
Sweety's only fault in all this was she could not see beyond the good of her children, and this was misunderstood by Lucky and Bebe. 
Overall a very good turn of events. Let's see how the story turns out.

Good Luck

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhPriyank.ashaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "True to life reaction" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with you...there are so many times when parents get divorced for silly reasons and expect their kids to just accept it and come to terms with it...they dont care of how it is going to affect the kids...here they showed how rocky and ginny were affected the most by it...they couldn't stand their parents being separated for few days let alone forever...parents start fighting with each other and resent each other but they forget the effect it has on the kids..

however i dont agree that bebe is the cause...both sweety ji, lucky and rocky are at fault...sweety ji for cribbing all the time for no reason and not realizing that she is talking about her husband's mom who is a guest for few days so of course he would get offended...lucky ji for keeping his feelings for long and then taking it all out in one day...and rocky for being careless and lying to his mom...

rocky should have told his mom the truth that he didnt complete the project but he didnt...he could have told bebe that he has work and it is not like bebe keeps him busy at all times...she is old i am sure she naps and prays and spends time with lucky ji so those are times when rocky could do his work or just lock his room and do his project...sweety ji needs to understand that lucky ji trusts her alot with the kids and their education...and when he goes outside to work and provide for them he expects her to take care of the house and kids and work as a team...but that does not mean that she should exclude him from all decisions regarding kids totally because they are still his children...sending rocky away without telling him was wrong and cannot be justified...if she had explained to him he would put the pooja in the evening and not morning like he did at the end...instead of yelling and getting mad sweety ji could have just told them nicely...

at the end of the day...we cannot expect them to show a perfect family because we all have these kind of problems at home or our friends do or neighbors...

also regarding bebe not loving ginny as much as rocky...it cant change in one day...i have a friend whose grandma is just like bebe favoring her grandson more...she hasnt changed in the past 24 years so showing bebe make a 180 turn is not realistic...she cant be forced to love someone...i know it is not fair to ginny but i just hope from now on sweety ji and lucky ji make sure that ginny gets fair treatment and stand up for their daughter..

i applaud the cvs for doing such an amazing job...so far they have shown all tracks that are so realistic...fingers crossed i dont wanna jinx it..

one thing that came to my mind is that if children dont want their parents to stay with them after marriage then the best thing to do is to live close by...that way they can visit often without overdoing it and staying for weeks or months...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmashaj

100prabh

Goldie

100prabh

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
I agree with u this show is very true to life and real!!!
Kids do tend to lose it wen parents separate especially teenagers as shown with rocky!!!
The writers and directors and the whole team of parvarish hav done an amazing job with this show and the events!!!
I love this show!!!
It's soo real and true to life anybody can relate to it!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmLuv4games

imdudehead

Goldie

imdudehead

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I think the cause was not bebe;it was Lucky.
He used her as an excuse to do what he wanted and take his frustration of being walked all over by Sweetyji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.