India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Fan Fiction Anyone? (Page 3)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged

It was the longest night of Jassi's life. She spent it tossing and turning on her small bed until she resembled a giant fisherman's knot. Billu's words constantly echoed in her mind….."Jub to uss Meenakshi kaye samnay walay daanth torh daye gee na.. to phir dekhna Purab uss saye kaisaye door bhagey ga."……A contemplative Jassi comes and stands in front of her mirror after having untangled herself from the bed covers. "kya papaji theek soochtee hain….kya aisa waiqie ho sakta hai….kya mey Meenakshi ke daant toorne ka target poora kar paaongi….aur agar ismey mere apne he daant toot gaye to???Naheen…mere saath aisa naheen hoga kyounke mere saath mere Papaji hain, bebe hain, mumma hain, aur sab se barh kar meri BRACES hain". With this last thought in mind Jassi walked back to her bed, where the main dilemma was to disentangle the bed spread from the duvet, and proceeded to sleep…..

************************************************************ **************************

Dawn seemed to bring with it even more chaos and unrest in the Walia household. Amrit is shown praying in front of Baba-Ji's photo. "Babaji….apni kirpa karna humaree Jassi pey ke uska selection…..ummm…..naheen….preparation….achae si ho". Billu is garbed in boxer shorts and baniyaan pacing the room wildly and punctuating each turn with "Yeh Purab ko to mey….". Bebe, the only still sane person in the Walia household tries once again to pacify Billu," Arrre Billuuuuu, jaane bhi do. Ab is umar mey kick boxing sikhaaeyga….arrre apni boorhi hadiyoon par hi raham kar le. Agar tooth gayee to kaun joortaa phiree ga????" "Rehne deyn Bebe," an unhappy Amrit adds in, "Inhonney aajtak koi baat sui hai jo aaj suneyn gey". "Tum logon ney mujh ko samjha kya hua hai"asks Billu even more livid when Bebe and Amrit pause considerably to reflect over his question. "Arrre Balwant walia naam hai mera. Us Suri ke Bachaey ki terhaan naheen mey jo bighair back up ke har cheez ko mukka maarta rahoon. Doctor Anjali aur KK se treatment ki baat pehle se kar ki hai meyne. Apni bhi aur Jassi ki bhi. Family discount de rahe hain who humko", he finishes proudly.

************************************************************ **************************

Meanwhile Jassi is deliberating about what she should do. "Gulmohar ke 10 crore ke target ke saath mey is training ke liye kaise time nikaaloongi", she asks herself as she pins her dupatta and puts on her heavy glasses.

"Aagayee meri Queen Victoria" says Billu in a relatively gentle tone as a somber but determined Jassi decends the stairs. "Chalo start karte hain training" he states pulling Jassi after him. "Offo Billuuuuuu, arrre bechari bachee ko kuch khane to do" intercedes a concerned Bebe. "Yeh meri life ki jo do aurteyn hain, har cheez mey taang arratee hain. Arre nashta kia to pehli hi kick par sab paratha, tarkaari baahar hogi."

Just then the phone rings. Jassi picks it up, its Armaan Suri. "Jassi tum abhee tak niklee naheen". "Naheen Armaan Sir, mey aaj office naheen aaongi, ek zaroori appointment hai." With that she puts down the phone. On the other end, Armaan is left high and dry staring at the receiver with aperplexed impression on his face.

At that very moment Nandu the turncoat is on the phone briefing a long faced Purab. "Purab, saara plan backfire hogya, sab theek hojaata, lekin ain waqt par uncle ji tapak pare. Ab who Jassi ko kick boxing ki training dene wale hain take who Meenakshi ki dhulaai kar sake. Tum kuch karo Purab warna yeh na ho keh agli baar jab Jassi tumsey khafaa ho to dhumkee ke bajai direct Kick dey gi." "Kaheen usko sab pata to naheen chal gya?"Purab asks. "Fikar mat karo Purab, uski training ka contract meyne ley lia hai.I'll keep u posted"

Cut back to the Walia House. Billu asks jassi "kiska phone thaa" "Armaan Sir…." she begins but Billu launches into a tirade "Yeh is Suri ke bachaey ka to mey kuch kar doonga. Bas yeh Meena waala chakkar khatam ho jaey phir iski baari" "tch…choreyn papaji…" and both father daughter hotheads decide to leave only to be stopped by Bebe again "Jassiiiii, apna chashma to utaar do. Mukka par ke chashma toot gya to?" Just then Nandu shows up garbed in attire similar to that of Billu with the additional rucksack ofcourse. "Uff bebe, kitni baar kaha hai peechay se naheen tokte" "Magar bebe theek keh rahee hain papaji" begins Jassi but is once agin interrupted by Billu (hmmmm…so that's where her annoying habit comes from) "Meri Queen Victoria, tere chasmey ke sheeshay itne mote hain keh jo mukka mare ha, uska haath toot jaaeyga"

Nandu trying to bid for time puts in his own two cents worth, "Pata hai uncle ji, Jassi ki training ke liye ek zabardast idea…..hum is hall ko use kartee hain" "Aur sofa mere sar per rakho gaey" came the sarcastic reply. "Uski fikar mat karo, jassi sofa se jump kar key hi kick mare gi….Kyoun!!!!! kaisa laga mera idea?" But before Billu could make any more remarks, in walks Purab, to try to cajole Jassi into giving up the idea of challenging Meenakshi. As usual, Jassi is furious, "Kya!!!...tumko meri kaabliyat par shak hai ya phir meri kicks par bharoosa naheen." But this time Purab beats her to the punch "Jassi agar tumney Meenakshi ko challenge kia to mey tumsey sagai naheen karoonga"........

p.s. sorry Mysti...some part overlaps with urs....didnt notice until after I posted....Confused

Edited by ides - 06 November 2004 at 12:16pm

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapwell done Mysti.....once again a superb pieceClap
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
very nice ides Clap Clap Clap

yaha par itnay talented writers hai muhje tu pata he nahin tha Wink
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

Excellent continuation Ides! I think it flows quite well...not much of an overlap.

Samona Groupbie
Samona
Samona

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

those are hilarious fics, all of u who have written them! LOL

i LOVE ur new avatar, Mystica!

KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

True annie... lots of chuppa rustum characters here... if i try.. i would spend much time thinking on it.. and then giving some relaxation to my chota brain... after all tht thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Story. writing.. not my part!! But u guys were awesome .Cheers 4 Humanyst, Mystica and last but not the least ides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRavo!!Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap  ClapClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 07 November 2004 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well girls that was fun....so who wants to take up the thread next.....
KK_lassi Senior Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 4:32am | IP Logged

So there is Jassmeet walia starting her practice with reluctance. Billu adds " Jassi aur ek aur ek " , Jassi thinks, when will the first one come out atleast! Jsut then nandu interrupts, " papaji Kya aise maregi jassi" . he adds this statement with a box on billus nose. Now billus nose has become quite red leaving nandu and jassi standstill. He raises his hand, looks at nandu surprisingly, then with his usual -nandu is stupid look pinches his(nandus) nose and drags him out of the house. Jassi is thinking with  tht nandu- billu fight, her practice wont be started. She is scared as wht to do. Then suddenly she hears the car horn.... She Jumps in " Hiiiiyaaaaaa" . Billu and nandu are stunned. Jassi then stops her emotions and goes to see who is it. It is none the less purab. He is waving his hand to her. She feels happy. When she sees it closely, she find meenakshi sitting next to him. He calls 4 jassi as to take her somewhere special. Jassi has deep anger on her face. She is about to start her judo karate, just then billu reminds her tht she hasnt learned them yet, maybe meena wud be expert there. Jassi get tensed . Billu adds her dont worry as he will get the experts soon. Jassi bid them bye. She goes.

Next scene starts with Armaan.. yet confused and standing with the phone in hand. He keeps wondering am i really armaan! How can jassi cut the phone b4 me!! Damn, Was it really jassi? Koi bhi Armaan suri se pehle phone nahi kaatta!.. mallika enters so as to get some work done. She sees armaan. Thinks for a moment. Confused. Then decides to go out. She thinks to come after an hour when armaan realises tht he is yet holding the phone.

Next scene Jassi is now occupying the seat next to purab. Meenakshi is sitting back grumbling. Purab had already wittnessed the dialog war between jassi and meenakshi. Now he is scared tht one more word and his car wud be a war palce. He decides to leave meenakshi and Jassi at the respective places where they want to go. Jassi demands on being left in the same place.. Afetr the debate, they reach reach reach Gulmoher.

Meanwhile Billo visit KKand Anjali's Clinic.He gets a gud treatment for hypertension. excessive Nandan verma anger, And Bhhoot of Jassi as Boxer victoria. He thnks them from his heart. And add" Kaasshh aise doc aur bhi hote". HE apprecialtes the entire hospital for their frendly and FAIR treatment. The Docs Give him a couple of tablets 4 the treeaatment in progress.

Billo unfortunately forgets to them and he is back to his " Jassi the kick boxer bhoot"

Hey guys, i have tried my best to write a bit. I am not tht gud with the Story. Accept the spelling mistakes. I tried my best to make it funny. I wanted to see how gud am i . Hope u r not bored on reading my post. I am not expert writer.

Go to top