India-Forums

Sindoor Tere Naam Ka
Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

Great work moderators

NishaTG Newbie
NishaTG
NishaTG

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged

I want to congratulate the person who is responsible for all the updates being in the same topic. I think that is a very good way to organise the updates to prevent them getting lost in the vast number of other threads. And anytime someone wants to read the updates, they can go to one thread and get all updates.

I wish to appeal to others to keep that thread for updates only and do not add posts thanking the updater or commenting on the episodes. Perhaps all of that can be done in different threads. (or the moderators can delete the off topic posts).

I think the updates are going to be sorted according to months, i.e. one new thread for each new month. That is a great idea. I prefer the organisation of this section of the forum compared to the forums for the other serials. Great work!

sangeeta Goldie
sangeeta
sangeeta

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Thanks NishaTG. 

We will try to keep this forum as much organized as we can. I too requested to the members not to post any comments in the Updates thread. I took out all the thank you posts and posted those all in one thread and can you believe that the topic consists of 9 pages just for thank you posts. You are right, we will start a new thread for updates every month.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top