Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

PLEASE HELP with Short WU

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

videosearcher

Groupbie

videosearcher

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
WUs are not regular for this show, please somebody do a short update for ppl like me who cannot watch it. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE HELP with Short WU" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Hey 

Yes WU are not regular even i joined d forum today only n was searching for updates only when came acroos ur post. 

But lets js wait Jyoti di wil do something for Regular WU.

n Short Updates,Quick updates can be done in EDT only.

Anyways Here is the link to The Written Update of 14th Jan.

Written 14th Jan

N from next time plz post your queries,problem in Help Desk which is created for the same do not open new threads for it  here is the link to Help Desk

||KHTV Helpdesk||

Thank you.

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Sorry for the inconvenience guys .//but as per volunteer list ,Natasha was suppose to do the updt and I hv send her a PM asking about it ..

Someone has post a mini updt ..so here u go

Closing this topic and will try my best to make sure updtes r done regularly
KHTV dev team

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.