Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Great episode... Loved the Mohan-Nanhi scene as usual ...

Also loved how Sanjay thanks Megha!

Coming to the Mohan's report ... I think Mohan making a report against Amar just to side-track Dinanath and make him complacent ! This report is the bitter pill he's using to cure the disease called Dinanath !

The wailing woman was def OTT today ... I cant for the life of me see how Mohan, a discerning reporter will get taken in by such drama ! It sure looks like Dinanath has got this lady on his rolls ! 

So also that so-called assistant of Amar, who was conveniently  on leave that fateful day ! He did not come across as sincere either ! No chance of Mohan believing him there.

Finally the big man himself ... Dinanath ! He was as smooth as a snake-oil salesman ! Dripping all the way thru ...  I am sure that sealed it as far as Mohan is concerned ! A religious retreat indeed ... Bah !!!  Conveniently has an alibi ... a 'holy' one at that ...

So, it's my gut feeling that Mohan is pulling a fast one on Dinanath !

But the collateral damage to the Vyas parivar is going to be huge ... and God only knows the depths to which the MM equation will plunge after this ! Feeling real bad how Nanhi will take this !

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pg713ulakminifatim30-RD-S.StephyMehek25aanyakunatsun-naaaaaaaaamisty85TaiyonoimiSunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan's way ahead here !" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Rusha- I agree with u 100% i think Mohan is way ahead in this game

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Happy to read your post and hope this is all a game plan. I don't want Amar to be bad guy. Thats too much for megha and vyas family to take. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pg713misty85-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
yes same my filling

...Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hein Ajab sa Risk Hein

Risk to lena padega varna deenanath jaisa chuha pakda kaise jaayega.

misty85Sunna_Deewani

sreevask

Goldie

sreevask

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

As of now , dinanath is @ safe haven...if mohan's news affects judgment , amar wd b scapegoated...if the news turns out 2 b faulty,then mohan wd b scapegoated...
Mohan shd assess this..normally no media can publish without authentication of proofs(attested by koyal) ...without this , they can at the most express doubt on amar's role along with others,because koyal can never attend the court to validate the correctness of the docs she gave to mohan ...
The question is not the right/wrong dilemma ...of mohan ...
But of the validity & accountability of the proofs he got..
if megha's lawyer questions mohan , if he can prove that they are not cooked as
(1) he did know amar's signature,in the first instance & how can he guarantee that the signature cd not b forgeried?
(2) why mohan left all the government officials who r actually responsible to get the materials tested & certified after which only they shd give a written permission to amar to take up on construction on that day?
(3) the bad material wd b purchased by the puchase/procurement dept of dinanath & wd eventually b tested by QC dept of dinanath & then submits it to govt to certify & give permission for construction.In this transaction,if anyone is profited for puchasing the bad material it wd b dinanath only & never Amar...
(4) had mohan verified the signature in a forensic lab & has a report that has verified other factors like amar's finger prints are also on it?
(5) had mohan approached govt depts through RTI so that he has the authentic info regarding the role of govt officials in granting permissions ?
(6) first of all does mohan think that a single entity like amar can do whatever he want on his own...?no project will have a single accountability...had mohan ever tried to find out the other accountables in delivering the quality project,like govt QC dept (nit/JNTU) & PMC consultant apart from govt side executive engineer?

Edited by sreevask - 14 February 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pg713rusha4003sensodyneNanhi_Angelaanyakunatkoolsadhu1000misty85-RadhaMohan-

rusha4003

IF-Dazzler

rusha4003

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ Rdfan: Hi... call me Usha !

@ Subhas: Dont worry Smile  I'm so sure Amar is not the bad guy !

@ Amisha: Sahi hai, risk tho liya hai Mohan ne ! Aur chuha Dinanath ko pakadne ke liye ek bahut hi elaborate trap bichaya hai ! Hope the chuha gets caught sooon ! 

misty85-RadhaMohan-

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nice post... I think mohan knows what he is doing... he is still not convinced with DN's excuse of 1 month holiday...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@ sreevask

Yes what you are saying is true. But in serial world they don't think this deep. 

But one thing, even they cannot say that one person is held responsible for the whole flyover collapse, that too a public construction. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskrusha4003aanyakunatmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.