Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Is aditya-Mona marriage legal? (Page 2)

SportsFreak Senior Member
SportsFreak
SportsFreak

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fesunil

This may not be legal but it does happen in real life.  There is a case where a girl was married to her fiance who had just died. this was initiated by the parents of the boy and officiated by a priest so they can bring home the girl as their daughter in law. So this may not be legal but none stopped them as they considered it their moral obligation as their son was to marry that girl anyway.

At least the girl gave her consent  though i still find this ridiculous but Mona was in a coma and also her husband has just passed a way the cvs could have just left her grieve for sometime but no they had to bring aditya to marry her totally ridiculous

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4gamesHillylove

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonjogl

This may not be legal but it does happen in real life.  There is a case where a girl was married to her fiance who had just died. this was initiated by the parents of the boy and officiated by a priest so they can bring home the girl as their daughter in law. So this may not be legal but none stopped them as they considered it their moral obligation as their son was to marry that girl anyway.

At least the girl gave her consent  though i still find this ridiculous but Mona was in a coma and also her husband has just passed a way the cvs could have just left her grieve for sometime but no they had to bring aditya to marry her totally ridiculous

I agree with you...these are different cases since the girl actually consented herself but here poor mona is unconsciousness and not in a right state of mind...it is not like having a husband is going to fix her she misses anukalp, she loves him and wants him..so how is marrying aditya going to help her...and if they wanted then why didnt just wait a few months...let her accept that anu is dead and grieve and most of all be conscious when she makes the decision...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hillylove

fesunil Groupbie
fesunil
fesunil

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
In answer to Luv4games

Originally posted by

Luv4games
so was the girl also in coma or unconscious like mona or did she consent to the marriage. 

Yes, the girl was very much alive. It happened many years ago. I tried to get the info from the internet but could not find it so easily but instead I found similar incidents that happened in Thailand and France.  I  copied the web address if you are interested in checking them out.

[http://manila-paper.net/man-marries-dead-girlfriend-in-thailand-photo/23923 Some call it strange, other call it romantic. But whatever you call it, there's no denying that this story is quite unique. A man has married his dead girlfriend. The Thai man married his dead sweetheart in a combination funeral and marriage ceremony in Thailand attended by friends and family, and covered extensivley by the local media. (Jan 19, 2012)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4240840/ns/world_news/t/french-woman-marries-dead-boyfriend/#.T0Le_ptFv6c (35 yr. old) ' Feb 2004

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=385_1258383407 (26 years old)- Nov 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007803/Karen-Jumeaux-marries-DEAD-boyfriend-Nicolas-Sarkozys-blessing.html  (22 years old) - June 2011/

Edited by fesunil - 20 February 2012 at 5:27pm

Nu_Adu

Airstar Newbie
Airstar
Airstar

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i've come to learn that in India movies, anything is possible. But in reality is not posible.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adushunu6

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged

In answer to Luv4games

Originally posted by

Luv4games
so was the girl also in coma or unconscious like mona or did she consent to the marriage. 

Yes, the girl was very much alive. It happened many years ago. I tried to get the info from the internet but could not find it so easily but instead I found similar incidents that happened in Thailand and France.  I  copied the web address if you are interested in checking them out.

[http://manila-paper.net/man-marries-dead-girlfriend-in-thailand-photo/23923 Some call it strange, other call it romantic. But whatever you call it, there's no denying that this story is quite unique. A man has married his dead girlfriend. The Thai man married his dead sweetheart in a combination funeral and marriage ceremony in Thailand attended by friends and family, and covered extensivley by the local media. (Jan 19, 2012)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4240840/ns/world_news/t/french-woman-marries-dead-boyfriend/#.T0Le_ptFv6c (35 yr. old) ' Feb 2004

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=385_1258383407 (26 years old)- Nov 2009

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2007803/Karen-Jumeaux-marries-DEAD-boyfriend-Nicolas-Sarkozys-blessing.html  (22 years old) - June 2011/

Not sure what you are trying to say. Is it OK for Adi to marry an unconscious Mona because someone somewhere married a dead person? Or should we prepare ourselves to see the death sequence of Mona soon?

If a person chooses to marry a dead body, you can at best question their sanity, and that of everyone involved. Anyway it does no harm to the person who is dead. Marrying someone who is in Coma is slightly different. A comatose person is NOT dead. Marrying an unconscious girl, esp. one who is definitely going to be against this union,  is nothing short of r@pe.

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I do ot think that it is legal, but after all thi is a serial so i guess logic goes out the window..

shunu6

vivacious Groupbie
vivacious
vivacious

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
As per Law.. Its Illegal. No doubt in it.

But..  Indians in general values 'Marriage ' a lot.  Once if  the marriage ceremony is over .. Doesn't matter  it happened with or without the consent.  

Most of the Indians are superstitious and just follows and obeys the rituals Blindly..  
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
I think maybe it's legal in the world of Indian television! Lol. If any of you had seen 'Behenein' you would have witnessed the most disturbing wedding sequence ever. The marriage of Akashi to Shamardas. She was kidnapped by a scary gunda and forced to walk round the fire with her hands tied, all while she cried and screamed for help. It was disgusting, horrifying, pathetic. I couldn't bear to watch it. But they showed it. Everyone accepted. Something similar also happened with Khushi in IPKKND. Although much more tolerable and easily acceptable (but I felt so bad for the poor girl!). In RMJ I think one feels worse for Aditya than Mona.

Edited by Nu_Adu - 22 February 2012 at 1:42am

orianthi

Go to top