Feb 14th: Emotional Atyachaar + tough choices

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Valentine's day everyone!

However the epi today was not in keeping with the mood of this day😆...regardless, I really enjoyed it...an interesting epi overall which set things up for the next phase.

For the emotional atyachaar part of my title, I'd point towards that permanent dukhiyaari aurat doing full on emotional atyachaar on Mohan as she blames Amar squarely for the scam and the loss of lives...you see as the epi progresses, WHY Mohan is compelled to publish the article...I'm glad they showed him doing his research thoroughly by traveling to Bhopal again to get more info, more witness accounts and even going so far as to talk to the great evil Dinanath himself😆...shakal se hi that guy looks like such a pakhandi🤢...anyways, interesting scenes and Dinanath apparently has some alibi that he was at some religious retreat when the scam happened so he was unaware😆...I'm sure Guru will believe this "evidence" whole-heartedly.

Anyways, so there is a progression for Mohan throughout the epi even as he battles the feeling that Megha and Nanhi's faith in Amar points in a different direction...oh and interesting moment where Mohan's mom reminds him that it was for this very case that he had a fight with his father and walked out of the house too it seems...

And on the flip side, we had the Vyas family feeling positive and happy after many days as the good new of Sanjay getting a job brings cheer into the family and they decide to have a pooja for the committee report...this was interestingly contrasted with Mohan running around for clues and investigating on the other hand.

The sweetest bit of the epi was the Mohan-Nanhi scene...mega endearing as always...especially for the way she feeds him...and the moment where he goes YUMMY and she says, Yummy nahin MUMMY and the way Mohan's expression drops😆😆...Nanhi in her "main sab jaanti hoon" NAANI mode is mega adorable...the way she treats Mohan like a child and equates him to ADDU😆...anyways, advice toh de diya Nanhi ne and Mohan ended up following it too...as expected, this will definitely hurt Nanhi...I'm waiting to see how she reacts to it and talks to Mohan about it.

On a random note, today they showed that Addu doesn't know how to tie his shoelaces either😆...so Jheel, if you were expecting a scene where Addu would teach Mohan how to do that, doesn't look like it's gonna happen😆...Megha was tying Addu's shoelaces...dunno if she's gonna tie Mohan's at some  point in the future too😛😆

Precap was interesting...on top of the shock that Megha and Nanhi go through when they see the sensational way in which the article has been published, the FIL goes and confronts Mohan about it and ends up having a heart attack...so major drama on the way and Mohan ki toh bahut band bajne waali hai...poor guy😆

P.S. I forgot to add...Guru gave a new name to Nanhi today...CHHOTA BOMB🤣
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have to say these ppl have no respect for the day ...😆...

-Well well Mohan n Nanhi scene was just so Awww ...how she fed him ..was double awww and how she knew he was tensed and asked and how he asked her abt if two choices are there one the good one but isnt correct the other the bitter one which is wrong and she gives advice abt a bitter pill is necessary to cure u sometimes ...and how Mohan takes it ad investigates the case further and finds out everything is stacked against Amar and goes ahead with printing the report after much inner turmoil ...I liked the fact he went ahead with it ...seeing what was in front of him was all against Amar so quite justified that he went with the proofs he had ...and not just went with Megs words even tho meant a whole lot to him ...and the whole thing abt it bbeing a time pressured thing since he had to go with the report before the committe came out with the decision so pretty justified that he cudnt dig deeper ...

-Cud this report publishing be the bitter pill that Mohan is swallowing and making the Vyas's swallow to get cured ?thats the question ...Is Mohan ahead in this game ?

-Precap Well it is falling apart for Mohan as far as the Vyas's are concerned ...Mohan will help Ved but the damage on the face of it has been done ...tho i feel eventuallly this report will have  apositive impact or may b with this report the whole Mohan's boss angle cums into the pic ...but  the question is what impact will this report have on the Mohan Nanhi equation ...she has been th eone person who hasnt misunderstood Mohan till date will she now ...i think she will b hurt ...but i think this relationship will bounce bk v quick ...

Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Anu..🤗
Fab analysis of the episode by u dear..👏🤗

Me back with my demand for Mohan-Nanhi CAPS...!!!😳😎😆
I want u to take Caps of Nanhi feeding Mohan😳 and Nanhi giving advice to Mohan..!😛

Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yes total Emotional Atyachar Episode.

i like guru says jaav bhaiya ji CHOTA BOM bula rahi he😆

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Cool Analysis Anu.

Liked the episode, except that screeching lady scenes. As I mentioned in Pooja's post that I liked that he did submit the report, that is what a good reporter does. He cannot ignore the facts. If not him, someone else must have followed the lead and done that.

Looking forward to Nanhi and Mohan scene more than Mohan and Megha.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so confused what if Amar is not innocent? That will be more sad than this article or unfavourable court verdict. 

What if dinanath is saying the truth or atleast half-truth? Both were involved. 

I like it that Mohan did not slip away from his duty and published the report despite his dilemma. I don't know what's in store for Vyas family and us? 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The title of your post feels like such an Oxymoron Nur - the mismatch of "date" and "theme" as in... NBT writers seemed to have celebrated a day in advance 😆

Be back in a hour to watch and catch up - thanks for the post 🤗
awesome analysis Anu as always :)

Liked the episode so much  Mohan were superb am just  worry abt after read newspaper how  Nanahi behave n how Mohan n nanhi relationship goes ??

just Looking forward to upcoming epis ...

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

I have to say these ppl have no respect for the day ...😆...

-Well well Mohan n Nanhi scene was just so Awww ...how she fed him ..was double awww and how she knew he was tensed and asked and how he asked her abt if two choices are there one the good one but isnt correct the other the bitter one which is wrong and she gives advice abt a bitter pill is necessary to cure u sometimes ...and how Mohan takes it ad investigates the case further and finds out everything is stacked against Amar and goes ahead with printing the report after much inner turmoil ...I liked the fact he went ahead with it ...seeing what was in front of him was all against Amar so quite justified that he went with the proofs he had ...and not just went with Megs words even tho meant a whole lot to him ...and the whole thing abt it bbeing a time pressured thing since he had to go with the report before the committe came out with the decision so pretty justified that he cudnt dig deeper ...

-Cud this report publishing be the bitter pill that Mohan is swallowing and making the Vyas's swallow to get cured ?thats the question ...Is Mohan ahead in this game ?

-Precap Well it is falling apart for Mohan as far as the Vyas's are concerned ...Mohan will help Ved but the damage on the face of it has been done ...tho i feel eventuallly this report will have  apositive impact or may b with this report the whole Mohan's boss angle cums into the pic ...but  the question is what impact will this report have on the Mohan Nanhi equation ...she has been th eone person who hasnt misunderstood Mohan till date will she now ...i think she will b hurt ...but i think this relationship will bounce bk v quick ...

LOL a Valentine's theme wouldn't have gone with the show's current track waise bhi...I'm just glad to see a good epi, period...we'll leave the mush and gush to the million other lame shows on TV.

I also liked that Mohan went ahead with it and this is what I expected too...he went with the factual proof he had in front of him...but it seems the paper published the article quite sensationally and that might be rude shock for him too.

If the committee's report would have been positive, the story would be too neatly done and wrapped up...now with the complication of Mohan's article, it will open up the real storyline with Megha finally coming on board to helping him...but ofcourse not before a lot of drama...I think Sanjay will lose his job for sure now once again and this time Megha will have to step out and take the job her friend is offering her...and I'm guessing Mohan's boss will pop into the equation too around the time this drama is happening.

As for Nanhi...yes I too think that will be a quick turnaround...she will be hurt and probably angry with him too but I think he'll make her come around...their rift can't last long...the MM one might though...it was a very brief truce for them😆
AreYaar thumbnail
@Swetha: Thanks :-) I'll post the caps soon.

@Laher: LOL I loved that name that Guru gave to Nanhi too...chhota bomb indeed😆

Originally posted by: an12345678

Cool Analysis Anu.

Liked the episode, except that screeching lady scenes. As I mentioned in Pooja's post that I liked that he did submit the report, that is what a good reporter does. He cannot ignore the facts. If not him, someone else must have followed the lead and done that.

Looking forward to Nanhi and Mohan scene more than Mohan and Megha.

Thanks, An.

Yes I too liked that Mohan submitted the report...I'm looking forward to all of the fallout...MN are in their own place and MM are in their own place😊