Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

14th Feb - Is All going to fall Apart ???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

-I liked the whole Vyas family coming together to pray for Amar's sake even the MIL supportive of Megha

-Well well Mohan n Nanhi scene was just so Awww ...how she fed him ..was double awww and how she knew he was tensed and asked and how he asked her abt if two choices are there one the good one but isnt correct the other the bitter one which is wrong and she gives advice abt a bitter pill is necessary to cure u sometimes ...and how Mohan takes it ad investigates the case further and finds out everything is stacked against Amar and goes ahead with printing the report after much inner turmoil ...I liked the fact he went ahead with it ...seeing what was in front of him was all against Amar so quite justified that he went with the proofs he had ...and not just went with Megs words even tho meant a whole lot to him ...and the whole thing abt it bbeing a time pressured thing since he had to go with the report before the committe came out with the decision so pretty justified that he cudnt dig deeper ...

-The whole Vyas family praying to god for Amar's name to b cleared and that very momnet Mohan finding out everything against Amar quite symbolic ..I think this report will help in the case eventually ..cause it has happened with Gods Will

-Precap Well it is falling apart for Mohan as far as the Vyas's are concerned ...Mohan will help Ved but the damage on the face of it has been done ...tho i feel eventuallly this report will have  apositive impact or may b with this report the whole Mohan's boss angle cums into the pic ...but  the question is what impact will this report have on the Mohan Nanhi equation ...she has been th eone person who hasnt misunderstood Mohan till date will she now ...i think she will b hurt ...but i think this relationship will bounce bk v quick ...

Brilliant Epi ...Yr Views ?

Edited by rdfan - 14 February 2012 at 10:59am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirswarajgircemrejheel1natzzzMTheBest-Swetha-surabifatim30AbhiAniMicron-Khush-Mru_beeS.Stephyrusha4003MR21without-fathomaanyakunatLadyMcbethTaiyonoimiSunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14th Feb - Is All going to fall Apart ???" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the Quick Update Pooja dearHug
Im happy to see that the episodes r moving ahead in good pace..!Approve
It will nice to see how MegHan , MohIka , Mohan-guru , etc handle the impending drama...abt newspaper report publish.. ,  abt amar's case result in court , etc..!Big smile 

Edited by -Swetha- - 14 February 2012 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Pooja: Sorry the Like button is not working. Me liked the episode though didn't like that random lady screeching her heart out.

I liked that Mohan went ahead and typed the story. He is a reporter and a good reporter never ignores the facts and let emotions dictate the terms. This twist will for sure lead to the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--RadhaMohan-

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Pooja: Sorry the Like button is not working. Me liked the episode though didn't like that random lady screeching her heart out.

I liked that Mohan went ahead and typed the story. He is a reporter and a good reporter never ignores the facts and let emotions dictate the terms. This twist will for sure lead to the truth.

its ok An my like button doesnt work mostly LOL...I know i am Happy they kept Mohan's char intact ...and didnt make a hero out of him ...And Kunal was fab as always ...but Mohan ko to solid papad belne padenge ab ...Nanhi is also out of his camp now LOL

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Episode was good but very sad as well. 

Mohan-Nanhi scene was really nice and emotional. Mohan was so sad, trying to appear normal. Kunal was very good here. 

Now i'm confused whether Amar is really innocent or not. Is it just the family's perception of him. Or dinanath is using mohan to put the whole blame on Amar? I'm not sure anymore. More because of bitter medicine example used by nanhi. 

Now Nanhi will also be not supportive of him. 

Edited by subhas123 - 14 February 2012 at 11:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
On the whole i liked today better than the last 2 episodes, Im liking that it's going to be a bit turbulent & the sweet sweet stuff will come to a temp. halt. Nothing against romance, but that can wait...
And another Tanu free episodeClap

Thanks RD.

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Complicated Episode.

love mohan nanhi scene...she fed him  so cute mohan ji ko megha ji ke haatho ka khana bohut pasand ayaa wah...ab samj me aaya guru kitna taste less khana banata hoga.LOL

guru jaav chota bom bula rahi heLOL

mohan jaise logo ko emotionally black mail karna bohut Aasan hein but ye bhi sach he mohan jaise logo ko ye bhi pata hota hein apni ye kamzori kaha use karni he or kaha nahi..

mohan is to smart mark my words.

precap ...MIL oh no...hope he will be fine.

-Swetha-misty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.