Balika Vadhu

Is gehna stupid?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The child has bought a red laser flashlight,  a video game,  binoculars ... in a place like Jayetsar by saving his pocket money and his birthday money?

And she praises his thrifty saving habits for having the financial acumen to save and invest it in these gadgets. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

No seriously! is she stupid?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Same here!
She is intelligent enough to understand a child at nandu's age can't afford those toys from his saving!?
But she can't sense it...
2nd jagiya...:(
am sure when it will reveal she will refuse to believe it...
Don't know how...
And again it will create tension
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
looks like nandu is folowing in the footsteps of his bhaisa but gehna thinks her strictness is working..that binocular had S written on it ,S for whomπŸ˜•..is nandu snatching someone else's video games...somethings fishy  here  but the endgya was contradictory -if one son of the family goes in the wrong path people suspect other son tooπŸ˜•..so what's nandu up toπŸ˜•.. Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lol jyo...
Don't think about voice overs
it always mislead...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don want to call her stupid..😭 but Gahena is behaving like a stupid woman..i hate CVs for ruining her character like this!!..😑..she was sensible..and now she can't find it that Nandu is lying..πŸ˜•

I thought all mothers have some special power through which they can easily find out if their kids r doing something wrong..i have personal experience..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but i think CVs don know this!!..

even dadisa also didn't ask nandu from where he got all those things?πŸ˜•
I am sure..Anandi would be the first one to find out nandu is lying..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then one more drama between gahena and anandi..πŸ₯±
tinoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

looks like nandu is folowing in the footsteps of his bhaisa but gehna thinks her strictness is working..that binocular had S written on it ,S for whomπŸ˜•..is nandu snatching someone else's video games...somethings fishy  here  but the endgya was contradictory -if one son of the family goes in the wrong path people suspect other son tooπŸ˜•..so what's nandu up toπŸ˜•..

Oh my god!  I didnt understand what that part about the S was.  Thanks for explaining it.

WHAT IF IT IS SOHAN'S????????????????

What if nandu stole it from sohan?

Sohan with a S.

(sohan is rameshwars son.)
tinoo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monamie111

i

even dadisa also didn't ask nandu from where he got all those things?πŸ˜•

I think initially she thought basant and gehna must have bought it for him as birthday gifts or something.  Thats why she didnt ask him.

Then when gehna started explaining about nandu buying things from his savings, dadisa was nodding but suddenly she stopped midway with a strange look on her face.  I think she had a flashback to something that Jagya had stolen when he was a kid... or she realized something was terribly off in some way.
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

Oh my god!  I didnt understand what that part about the S was.  Thanks for explaining it.

WHAT IF IT IS SOHAN'S????????????????

What if nandu stole it from sohan?

Sohan with a S.

(sohan is rameshwars son.)

tinoo i too had thought of S for sohan but then though the kids parents are struggling with his school fees so how could they get him night vision binocularsπŸ˜‰...only person remaining S for shyamπŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

Lol jyo...
Don't think about voice overs
it always mislead...

haan re voiceover walon ko jo mood aatha hai bol dethe hainπŸ€ͺ,remember during baant gehna days"bemail shaaadi nahi tikk sakthi",then 2 days later they change it to,"aapsi vishvaas ho toh bemail shaadi bhi tik sakthi hai"πŸ˜† 
kithni flipflop karthe hai yeh log..πŸ˜†
you know khushi, these endgyans are written by by the writers dad-in that colors award night purnendu shekhar said that..
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tinoo

The child has bought a red laser flashlight,  a video game,  binoculars ... in a place like Jayetsar by saving his pocket money and his birthday money?

And she praises his thrifty saving habits for having the financial acumen to save and invest it in these gadgets. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

No seriously! is she stupid?

yaap she's a stupid isi liye to Anandi ki care ke liye usne ghar mein mahabharat karwaya aur saara ilzaam Anandi pe daal diya bhagwaan jaane Anandi ke liye cvs humein koi sukh dega ki nahi?