Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

New Written Promo-Nanhi's advice bhari padegi

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is baar nanhi ki di gayi salaah padegi sab par bhaari

It seems, mohan is going to publish the report against Amar. But this will be good. Mohan-Nanhi's relationship will be tested this time. 

I like it that mohan decided to follow her simple, straight advice. The simple, straight path is the most difficult one sometimes. 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i am not worry to much ...hona to Aaisa hi tha...

--khushi-- thumbnail
I dont think so Subha...last time when he helped Nanhi.. all blame was come on him as he is the adult in both...  this time again everybody will blame him, nobody gonna say single word to Nanhi...  baat bhi theek hai end of the day she is just a kid...  uski advice mankar itna badha decision lena is not at all wise...  I just pray he'll find something strong to proof  Amar's innocence and and then post it...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

I dont think so Subha...last time when he helped Nanhi.. all blame was come on him as he is the adult in both...  this time again everybody will blame him, nobody gonna say single word to Nanhi...  baat bhi theek hai end of the day she is just a kid...  uski advice mankar itna badha decision lena is not at all wise...  I just pray he'll find something strong to proof  Amar's innocence and and then post it...

No, he has proofs against amar. It is his duty to publish, whatever evidence he has. Yes he needs further investigate on that. But right now his duty is to publish it. Ofcourse he will be blamed. Nanhi will also be offended by this. But thats the way mohan-nanhi's relationship will tested and grow stronger later. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

i am not worry to much ...hona to Aaisa hi tha...

Ami..🤗
Pls.. Can u pls. upload this promo video on youtube.. pls..😭???

@Subha
Thanks a lot for the WU of the promo Subha dear..🤗
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@swetha - this is the written promo scroll that comes. Not a video promo. 

Video promo is still the same icecream promo. 
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

No, he has proofs against amar. It is his duty to publish, whatever evidence he has. Yes he needs further investigate on that. But right now his duty is to publish it. Ofcourse he will be blamed. Nanhi will also be offended by this. But thats the way mohan-nanhi's relationship will tested and grow stronger later. 

his duty is to publish whatever the truth is...  being a reporter he has a big responsibility on him to beware what he is posting as his one wrong  step may spoil someone's life...as committee's decision is also near, so one wrong step will leave vyas family  helpless...  and unwantedly Mohan will help Dinanath...theres no point of the proofs he has, as they r not truth, to its sure if he post it he gonna regret and no matter if he later proves Amar's innocence but once he posted it he can appology , he can post another article for Amar's innocence but he cant undo what he has already done...  thats why dont want him to post it...
 rahi baat nanhi and mohan ke relation ki to do u think Megha will allow Nanhi to even look at him...relation to dur ki baat hai...  practically Nanhi is a kid and she cant go against her mom...  sorry no offence dear...its just my opinion ðŸ˜Š
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting...It remains to be seen why he decides to step back from his initial stance...I mean, only yesterday he was justifying his unwillingness to publish the report...there must be something behind this change of decision...
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: madhu_sridhar

Interesting...It remains to be seen why he decides to step back from his initial stance...I mean, only yesterday he was justifying his unwillingness to publish the report...there must be something behind this change of decision...

I just wish he may get the proof  against Dinanath...  when yesterday his assistant told him to just go to office wid him once and then decide if eh wants to post it or not...  I really wish he might have something to prove Amar innocent and then only Mohan go ahead to post it *fingers crossed*
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: --khushi--

his duty is to publish whatever the truth is...  being a reporter he has a big responsibility on him to beware what he is posting as his one wrong  step may spoil someone's life...as committee's decision is also near, so one wrong step will leave vyas family  helpless...  and unwantedly Mohan will help Dinanath...theres no point of the proofs he has, as they r not truth, to its sure if he post it he gonna regret and no matter if he later proves Amar's innocence but once he posted it he can appology , he can post another article for Amar's innocence but he cant undo what he has already done...  thats why dont want him to post it...
 rahi baat nanhi and mohan ke relation ki to do u think Megha will allow Nanhi to even look at him...relation to dur ki baat hai...  practically Nanhi is a kid and she cant go against her mom...  sorry no offence dear...its just my opinion ðŸ˜Š

Oh No offence taken dear. Even i personally don't want him publish it now, i would rather like that he does further investigation and then publish it. 

But they say that reporter has to publish, whatever truth comes before him and right now he has all the proof against Amar. So it's not wrong, if he publishes that. He is only doubting his proofs, because he knows megha / nanhi personally. Otherwise he would have published it anyway. But ofcourse he will know clearly that he will get only blame for this. But like in the precap, this is the bitter medicine he has to take and now we too.