Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ shali...yes that 's what i think ...she is miserable so she wants him too to be miserable with her !!! crazy psycho!
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

@ shali...yes that 's what i think ...she is miserable so she wants him too to be miserable with her !!! crazy psycho!

no, no this is what we call 12 saal interzaar/ dosti...
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone notice in the ranga-mallu scene where ranga told mallu that either ashu hs changed himself in the way he(ashu) looks @ v'day or smeone special hs brought this change in him.. Was he(ranga) indirectly referring to nidhi??? Who all think ranga hs clear idea of ashni dating each other??
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will have to watch that part again...Sorry if i misunderstood...what to do ...being a tv watcher can be forgiven for misunderstanding things...after all almost All our shows not only survive but succeed and thrive on this one word...bring in a MU track and wow...TRPs go up
:)
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ithasme

Did anyone notice in the ranga-mallu scene where ranga told mallu that either ashu hs changed himself in the way he(ashu) looks @ v'day or smeone special hs brought this change in him.. Was he(ranga) indirectly referring to nidhi??? Who all think ranga hs clear idea of ashni dating each other??

@ Ithasme...noticed it and Ranga knows abt AshNi...not for sure but he has inkling of their relationship and he knows Nidz is in love with Ashu...he told that to Anji when they came to pick up her chq after Ashu fired nidz...

He knows and that's why he has taunted M a couple of times !!!
Ktlk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
MB LOOKING REALY VERY HANDSOME IN WHITE.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: richa_mba

Wrutten by Tanu in her update

Zara Zara KISS Me ?? πŸ˜²

Haiiooo Rabba ... eh ki kitta... KTLK Writers ka dimag CHAL DITTA 

As Hubby sat πŸ€” ... Love Guru ... Armu asked him if he was thinking on how to'KISS' πŸ˜²? 

Hubby went -- πŸ˜² πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ n said..che che MAIN AISA NAHI HOON πŸ€“  (who knows better than us Hubby ji)

Hey Tanu arman didn't say that.As far as I heard his  lines were like this;

Nidhi se to Tera patch up ho gaya na...ab kis kanya ke baare mein Soch raha hai?
English translation
 ( which girl are you thinking of now when u had patch up with Nidhi)
Thanks
Richa

yah even i heard d same...i thought i had heard wrong...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasanthi16

@ Ithasme...noticed it and Ranga knows abt AshNi...not for sure but he has inkling of their relationship and he knows Nidz is in love with Ashu...he told that to Anji when they came to pick up her chq after Ashu fired nidz...

He knows and that's why he has taunted M a couple of times !!!

am pretty sure he knows..also that mallu doesnt like nidhi coz of this...guess from bohot pehle se...coz whenever nidhi was upset ,ashu was 2 and viceversa...
besides ,he wasnt at all suprised 2 know that ashu was invited 2 picnic...all he said was agar vo aate to main nahi aa pata...
even yestday,he was referrin 2 nidhi only...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
i to totally loved ashu arman convo when ashu was askin arman for suggestions...
for once arman refused 2 help..  
also when he suggested chai ki bandi...ashu was so excited...it was exactly was he was thinkin...
hey hanuman jee, aap hi bachao nidhi ko...kitna kanjoos wannabe husband hai..  
he can give uncle scrooge a tough competition...

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

AF .. Ashu has reacted unexpectedly at unexpected things n situations..

For eg.. when Mallu was blasting him saying how she hates Nidhi he had a goofy grin... today. .she laufed (sarcastically) ...thinking how out of chara it is for Ashu to go for Vday bash..  he erupted on her...!

I think... its the way he is.. he makes mountains out of molehills. .even Nidhi has observed that..

@ bold...when was this...gosh I missed it...😭