India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad’s Sister!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Wonder why, none of us have mentioned or heard anything of Angad's real sister in the Soap.

While watching a recap few days back, I realized that the girl in Specs, who was sitting with Anita and Kartik was actually Kartik and Angad's sister and in all probability their elder sister, or atleast elder to Angad!

I noticed it when she agrees with Kartik that Naina will blow off her lid when she comes to know that a stranger is living in their house, she says, ''Pata nahin Mama ko pata chalega toh kya hoga, unhein toh waise bhi bilkul accha nahin lagta, ke bahar ke log aaye aur hamare ghar mein yun ghus ke bait jaaye.'' We were all assuming that she was a family friend of the Khanna's!

Strange! It is amply proved that by calling Naina ''Mama'', the girl is Angad's actual sister, but why she relegated to the background and his cousins are projected more than her???

Also, her character seems to be just incidental, she doesn't seem to have much opinon or hold any ground in the proceedings of the Khanna House unlike Mrs. Khanna or Anita for that matter! Also Naina seems to have a soft spot for Anita in the Family than anyone else, even more than her sons or her own daughter......I guess devils always end up attracting one of their own ilk!

She looked like a non-commital character to me, someone who would not do any physical or tangible harm to anyone like Naina or Anita, but at the same time, would not dare to go against the tide, say unlike Alia or Dadi who dare to speak against the more dominating characters in the soap!

Also, I could not catch her name, does anyone know of it???

Chilly

PS : Her dress sense is pretty weird too, she was wearing a black, Rajasthani , flowing skirt with lots of mirror in it for Angad's Concert!!! I think the lady mistook it for one of the Dandiya Nights that happen during NavratrasLOL

Edited by chillyflakes - 18 April 2005 at 6:09am

sugar plum Goldie
sugar plum
sugar plum

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged

exactly... at first... i missed the episode where alia was introduced... and when u guys mentioned her i thought she was the one in specs... i dunno her name... but she seemed pretty downmarket as per the khanna standards!

i noticed angad's sister right away... but we haven't seen her since... i thought her name was alia...

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 18 April 2005 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ya they neva showed her after that n same here chilly no clue wot here name is
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top