Afsar Bitiya

Did DBPS heared Bihari-TTS whole Convo ? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
It seemed to me that he heard it all. 

AngelDark, I agree with you. Seems he heard it all but is reserving his opinion or action. Why I have no clue.

Could be that his emotional tumult with regards to Krishna has so seized him that he is not able to use his senses properly. To him, its like there is an abyss that he cannot cross over to meet Krishna and so nothing else much mattered to him. But, definitely expressions have been misleading and I can only attribute a surprise element for the viewers in that impassive expression.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did DBPS heared Bihari-TTS whole Convo ? (Page 3)" in Afsar Bitiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i dont think so...it didn't seem like he heard anyting from his expressions and he was still angry at krishna

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.