Chaska Meter Show Ranking for 2/6/2012 to 2/12/2012 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
😒Nooo D3 at 8 frm 7 last week diz is not done!!!😔
    ⭐️D3  should be come topper than diz!!!⭐️
Edited by joshyalbina - 12 years ago
Look at the point difference between 1 and 2 .
IPPKND has scored 1398 just  two points less than the perfect score .
woot woot.. IPK deserves it!! and the gap between the first and the 2nd is damn hugeee!! i'm proud to be a fan of IPK!! it definitely rocks!!
IPKKND ROCKS!!!  It'll be NO.1 till its on!!!
way to go IPKKND The show rocks, and so do the cast ⭐️
Think Phulwa shud be up on the list! Nevermind, hping it will be soon.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rankings for this week, Saath Nibhana Saathiya has risen one place to 4th, so we are pleased with this. However we have some questions about how the ranking is working.

The rating parameter, hitting the chaskameter, what is the time delay before your next hit is counted? 

Could you explain what constitutes a unique viewer? If I visit a forum once a week to catch up with all the videos and some threads, just for browsing, does that make me a Unique viewer? Say for example I didn't log in and just went to browse in that manner, does that make me a Unique viewer? I want to know the frequency classification from a regular viewer to a unique viewer.

Do LIKE's on a comment on Tellybuzz/Celebrity fan pages/Main forum count in the ranking? Which parameter is it Activity?

What is a maximum Buzz point you can get in relation to Comments for CM ranking and TV Celebrities ranking? Last week we had 481 comments on our TRP tellybuzz article and had 13 points each for 22 shows, this week we have 2 points each for 22 shows, I can see we had 450 comments (so less comments) but when the TRP articles were first published we used to get less then 300 comments to get 2 points or more, so has the classification of Buzz points to comments changed.

all good questions above Would like to hear a answer on those Questions
OH MY GOD!!! what a difference between no. 1 and 2!!! :O

IPKKND rocks!!! :D
Originally posted by loveydovey

OH MY GOD!!! what a difference between no. 1 and 2!!! :O

IPKKND rocks!!! :D
 says clearly .. hd n ipknd  😆...
dont be scar 😉  😈
Edited by so-love - 12 years ago