Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Comment -On-A-Picture :) #2 <3 V-Day Spl...<3

__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Helloo Hii Ppl ... 😃
❤️ Happy valentine's day to Every One...❤️
I was quite inactive all dese days so lemme kick start with this activity...

Comment on a picture... well what do i tell you about this... it tells you what you gotta do in the name it self ... but regardless, all you have to do is look at the picture below and comment... comment what ever comes to your mind... it can be something you remember when you see it, or make up dialogues do what ever you feel like.. but at the end just comment...

What better way to Celebrate this Valentine's Day than with a Nakshilcious Moment and Rewinding those Breath Stopping Moments... 😳

Every SMP ☺️ of Naksh is Unique Nd Special in its Own Way ... But this One Etched a Special Place in Everyones Heart...😳

Well Well ... Without Ney Further Delay... The picture that I have selected for this week is...  I Hate U - I Love U Moment Of Naksh😳

So people.. Start enjoying! Remember.. besides the fact that you are doing this for the forum, you have to enjoy too! Its pointless if you all do not enjoy!

Please keep in mind the IF COC and Rules of the Forum while playing.

Vinithra...

Edited by --Vink-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww 😍
this is such a lovely pic!
Valentines special❤️

I remember this scene SO well.. I hate you.. i love you..!
Haye.. smp after fight.. theres always so much of passion.. haye!
Just love the pic😃

See the color combo of their clothes.. Blue and orange.. complementary.. Just as naksh.. they complement each other SO well :)

All is so good about this scene👏
Edited by -Stutz- - 12 years ago
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
😍no words for this picture...for me it is one of my most fav  scenes of yrkkh...naksh at their best😍
pehle akshi ki naitik par badakna ..n then munna ki hath door ki beech fasna...n akshi ki khabrana...
and their dialog i hate u😳 😳i love u😳😳...n after that ...☺️

whwn ever i saw munna in orange or akshi in blue i remember this scene..😍..😍..😍..😍..😍.

Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arey wah di...perfect pic select ki hai...👍🏼

kya scene tha woh yar...pehle ladai aur fir smp...😳

but dis smp is vry memorable for me becoz ye scene na mein sab ke saath baith kar dekha tha...i mean my family...and i was so embarrassed...☺️🤣

lovely scene tha...❤️....ab to kismat se hi mile ga aisa scene...

love u ...hate u...shoo chweet na ...😍

bohat mast pic hai...:)

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hayeee kya pic hai baba drooling over bahut kuch yaad agaya mujhe upar se aaj ka scene by god woh piya bawari kano mein gunj raha hai aur woh dialouges bhi i hate you,i love... and woh darwaza band karan akshi ke aansu tapkna and naitik ka kiss karna haayyyeee!!! ab aur nahi mujhe sharam araha hai  ☺️ btw awesome pic
PS: Guys this pic is awesome so this thrwd shud cross 150 pages right 😃
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --ARooJ--

arey wah di...perfect pic select ki hai...👍🏼

kya scene tha woh yar...pehle ladai aur fir smp...😳

but dis smp is vry memorable for me becoz ye scene na mein sab ke saath baith kar dekha tha...i mean my family...and i was so embarrassed...☺️🤣

lovely scene tha...❤️....ab to kismat se hi mile ga aisa scene...

love u ...hate u...shoo chweet na ...😍

bohat mast pic hai...:)

omg.. did u see this scene with family😲 i toh always see epis with family.. toh i dont care.. but u might not see everyday.. toh teri vaat hogi na🤣🤣
everyone will forget to cmnt looking at the pic
pree4ru thumbnail
Arre y sab kahan abhi tak 2 nd page bhi complete nahi hua???
Originally posted by: pree4ru

Arre y sab kahan abhi tak 2 nd page bhi complete nahi hua???

pree activity is decreasing more,i think most pf the mem have board exams so they busy with studies n all...but atlst we can promote the page on fb too,thr r lot of fans who didnt know abt the forum
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_20

pree activity is decreasing more,i think most pf the mem have board exams so they busy with studies n all...but atlst we can promote the page on fb too,thr r lot of fans who didnt know abt the forum

yea you can do that 😃  yea true boards ki waja se even i am not able to do more