all d best nahi toh congrats hi sahi - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
exactly...me jumping up and down...celebrations...aww...sharon aaj to ...swe was lookin so sweet...awww...loved the epi...congo Swayam:)
SwaRon scene was just so beautiful..loved swayam's expression wen sharon told him congrats.. d way she said tumne bahaut acha perform kia.. swayam- u mean meri team ne..?? sharon says tumne bhi.. i was on cloud nine during d whole scene... swayam is just adorable..

bt yes d way Kria ignored Rey..it was really sad n hurting..
@shaani2209...i knw...every1 is feeling d same as i m feeling rite nw...πŸ˜ƒ
n yaa true feeling bad for kriya...her dream..her luv..!😭

Tomorrow will be the last day of Shivam-Sharon's friendship. So Swaron fans can now breathe a sigh of relief. Thursday's episode will be very interesting. Need to see how Swayam handles Sharon after the dance episode. On one side we are seeing positive things happening. But it was a heart wrenching episode for the KriyaAnsh fans. It was totally a mixed bag episode.

Atlast em so happy for swaron!!!! atlast sharon opened the book hanπŸ˜‰

though i felt really bad for kriya! living a dream, n then leaving a dream! πŸ˜•
Originally posted by shruthi87

Tomorrow will be the last day of Shivam-Sharon's friendship. So Swaron fans can now breathe a sigh of relief. Thursday's episode will be very interesting. Need to see how Swayam handles Sharon after the dance episode. On one side we are seeing positive things happening. But it was a heart wrenching episode for the KriyaAnsh fans. It was totally a mixed bag episode.

mixed emotions! word!
JUST CANT STOP SMILING YAAR...WENEVR I THINK ABT TODAYS EPISODE...
FIRST-----SWAYAMS WHISTLING AND THE WINKπŸ˜‰...HAAAY ME FLAT AT THAT POINT...
SECOND------THE SWARON SCENE...OHHH GUDNESS CANT GET OVER IT...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
beautiful scene..!!!
i ws actually speechless after d episode...!!!
ek baar socho agar shuru mai hii itna surprise kardiya toh aage aage m sure der's a lot more 2 cum...::):)m luvn it...<3<3<3