Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks guys.  your comments mean a lot :) ... see.. my dil also went dhak dhak as i was writing.  i had to take a break before it popped out. :S ... i am going back to dream world. and should hopefully be back with more.  hopefully will have something more written by tonight.  its morning here. :)  

until then.  sweet dreams (day or night :P)
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mindblowing update liked a lot pls continue soon
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
last two parts were awesome..add me to ur pm list
freezie thumbnail

sory for the delay.. but we had a few gatherings because of the death.  so to make up for it.  i made a bit of a longer OS.  sorry guys.  think i got a bit carried away.  khair.. hope you all like it.  :) 

The people in the restaurant started to clap very loudly. Arnav started to look around. His di was smiling. But the person beside her was unable to control his anger. He held a glass of water in his hand. Arnav saw this and went closer to khushi. Let out his elbow. Khushi gladly held on like before. On hand through and the other ontop of his arm. She looked at him and smiled. Seeing this. Shyam squeezed the glass in his hand and it shattered into pieces. His hand started to bleed. But he did not notice this. He was fixated on khushi becoming too close to arnav. Seeing this arnav felt a sense of satisfaction. He started to walk towards his table again to have a seat. He opened khushis chair for her. She sat down and smiled at him. He told her he would be back in a minute. Akash asked payal for a dance. She giggled and agreed. They both left.

The waiter had come and gave her this dessert. It was gourmet triple chocolate tiramisu cake. Khushi was amazed to see it. The waiter had said it was a compliment from the restaurant for her and her husband.

Khushi: gee. Shukriya. Hum apnay pati ko bta diangay. (thanks. I ll my husband know.)

she started to look around for arnav. She thought he probably went to go and freshen up. As she sturned her head back to the table. She saw a hand held a knife and was about to cut the cake. She looked up with a smile. And suddenly kept a straight face.

It was shyam. She turned her face away in anger.

Khushi: ap yahan par kya kar rahay hain. (what are you doing here)

shyam: khushi jee. Apnay kaha tha kay ap apnay pati ka intizaar kar rahi hain. Aur hum jaan thay hain. Ap kahain ya na kahain. Apnay dil say hummay hi apna pati mana howa hai. (you said you were waiting for your husband. And I know that you dont say it, but you consider me your husband from heart)

khshi looked at him with a surprise. How can some one be so delusional.

Khushi: apsay hummay kitni baar keh na paray ga. Humara pecha chor dain. Apko devi maiyaa ka ahsan maan na chheyeh hai kay apko ajnali ji gaisi patni mili hain. Sudhar gain ji ja ji. Aur ap hum kisi aur kay ho chokay hain. Aranv ji kay. Is say pehaly kay voh wapas again. Ap chalay gain. Varna unka gussa koi nahin rook paiga. (how may times do I have to tell you. Leave me alone. You should thank devi maiyaa that you have a wife like anjali ji. Mend your ways BIL. And now I have become someoense elses. Arnavs. Leave before he comes. Otherwise his anger no one can control)

shyam: daikha khushi ji.. apko hamari kitni fiqr hai. Kay hummay arnav kuch kar na dain. Waisay khushi ji.. hum apko apna bana kar hi rahian gay. Jab ap bilkul akaili hongi. Hum apko hasil hi kar kar rahayin gai. (see. You are worried that I might get hurt. Btw. I will make you mine. When you are all alone. I will make you mine)

khushi got scared. Shyam took out his bloody hand and held onto khushis hand that was on the table. Khushi looked at his hand holding hers. She tried to free it. All of a sudden. Another hand came and held onto his. They both looked up and it was arnav. Always there for his damsel in distress. He looked angry. Jaws clenched. Eyes wide open. About to kill. He removed shyams hand from khusi's. He moved him back and came in the middle of them. Looked at him in the eyes.

Arnav: ji ja ji. Lag tha hai kay apki yaddash kamzoor par rahi hai. Pehlay bhi keh chuka hoon. Aurab bhi keh tha hoon. Meri patni say door raheiyeh ga. (seems like you have a weak memory. I have said it before. And I am saeying it again. Stay away from my wife.)

arnav noticed a waiter behind him. The waiter had the bill in his hand. He took the bill and put his card in the folder for them to go and swipe.

Arnav: khushi, bahar chal thay hain. Tumhay taray bohot pasand hain na. Lets go. Hmm (lets go out side. You like the stars right. Lets go.)

khushi smiled and got up. She started to with arnav. Shyam bent down as if he was fixing his shoes. And rolled a coin towards khushi. The coin came under her foot. And her foot got twisted. She started to fall, but held onto arnavs shoulder.

Arnav: kya howa? (what happened)

khushi: voh.. pair kis cheez say ulajh gaya tha aur mur gaya. (something got into the way of the foot and it twisted.

Her eyes were closed. And she held on his arm. Arnav could not bare to see her in pain. Bent down to see her foot. And noticed a coin. He tiled his head towards shyam. He had fire burning in his eyes. How dare he hurt his wife. He got up. And picked up khushi in his arms. Turned his head and gave the waiter who was standing behind them a signal. When arnav was gone, he had gone to talk to the waiter about someone constantly harrasing his wife. And that he might need some help taking care of him. The waiter immediately started to push this cart that he had.

Anjali walked quikely towards them

anjali: yeh kya howa khushiji ko? (what happened to her)

arnav: kuch nahin di... pair main mooch agae hai. Ill take care of it. Dont worry. (nothing. Twised ankle. Ill take care of it. Dont worry) ive booked a room for you and jijaji. The information is at the desk. Im taking khushi up stairs.

Anjali: theek hai chotte. Main apany purse lay lay thi hoon. Anjali turned around and walked towards the table that she was seated at.

Shyam smiled and started to walk towards them. Arnav just smiled. Gave his half smirk. Oh your gonna get it now. Is all that he could think of.

The waiter had barged the trolly right into shyam. Bang. Some of the dishes even fell off of the cart and scattered to pieces as they hit the floor.

Khushi: acha howa. Ek tang pehelay say toot gae thi. Ab dosri bhi. humf ( good. First the other one broke and now this one.)

arnav was shocked. He looked at khushi. She didnt notice that he had heard her. Arnav thought, that if khushi loved shaym, them why would she say such a thing. And how did she know that he had broken on of his legs from before. He had too many questions running around in his head.

Arnav: akash... get my cards. Keep them with you. Im taking her up stairs.

Arnav walked towards the elevator. And tried to push the button. But he couldnt both of his hands were busy hold her. He looked at her. With a sarcastic smile. She just held her arms around his neck. And was looking around.

Arnav: khushi... push the botton. Tum itni bhi halki nahin ho kay main puray waqt tumhay pakra rahoon. sarcastic smile (khushi. Push the botton. You not that light that I will hold you all the time.)

khushi opened her mouth. aw. How dare he.

Khushi thought to her self. Samagh thay kya hain apnay ap ko. Khud koi kaam kar nahin sak thay hain jab thak main madad na kar doon. (what does he think of himself. He doesnt do anything not until I have to help him)

she pushed the botton. And they walked into the elevator.

Arnav: umm.. ek min. he gave her a little throw up. So he could hold her more properly. The dori was stuck around his fingers. This time. His hand accidently slid under her sari from the back. And the dori opened. Khushis heart started to heavily beat.

Arnav: sorry... voh..

they both tried to avoid eye contact. But ended up turning around to look at each other. Both got lost in each others eyes again. They just couldnt help it. Their eyes just kept on meeting and locking into each other. The elvator door opened. Arnav walked towards their room. And asked her if she could stand for a second. As he placed her down. She started to moan. The foot was hurting very badly. He quickly picked her up again.

Arnav: khushi the keys are in my pocket. Can.. you... he looked the other way as he slightly licked his lips. How was he going to ask her. Tum kya meri pocket say chabi nikal sak thi hoo? (can you take the keys out of my pocket?)

khushi. Nodded her head. She let got of his neck and tried to reach into his pocket. She didnt know how to react or take them out. She was too nervous. She closed her eyes. And thought. Hay devi maiyyan. Madad kar na. (hey DM, help me) with that she took a big gulp.

Aranv on the other hand was confused. He didnt know how to react other. He looked the other way. And closed his eyes. He took a bigger gulp. He had never had anyone soo close to him. Or allowed anyone to get this close. Khushi slowly slid her hand across his thigh. And got hold of the keys. And pulled them out. The ring got stuck on his pocket. She looked at him, but he was looking the other way. Eyes closed. With a confused face she pulled on the keys. They ripped his pocket. She fulng her eyes open and her mouth opened as well. She looked at him.

He looked at her with widened eyes.

Arnav: what the... kushi... arghhh...whatever. Just open the door. Is say pehlay kay koi aur daikh lay. Jaldi kholo darwaza. (before anyone else sees. Quickely open)

she opened the door. He walked in. and closed the door with is foot. He place her on the sofa. Knelled down and placed her foot on his knee. Pew phew phew... khushi started to breathe heavily. Just like the diwali night. She slid her sari up a little... but she didnt stop him this time. He placed on hand on the bottom. And on hand on top. But noticed that there was a bit of a bruise on her ankle. He stopped.

Arnav: khushi: yeh kaisay howa? (how did this happen)

khushi: jab neechay ja rahay thay. Kisi table ki side say lag gaya tha. Itna dard nahin hai. Hum theek hain arnav ji. Hum theek hain. (when we were going down stairs. I hit it on the side of some table. Its no that paiful. I am fine... arnav ji. I am fine.)

Arnav: aur is main tumnay dance kiya tha. Kyon? (and you danced in this... why?)

khushi tried to avoid his question.

Arnav: khushi.. main tum say kuch pooch raha hoon. He looked angry (I am asking you something)

khushi: kyon kay apnay dance karnay kay liye pocha tha. Aur mainay ap say subha hi kaha tha.. kay hum kuch bhi karaingay. Kuch bhi. (because you had asked me to. And in the morning I said I will do anything.. anything...) with that she smiled at him. Hoping that he would believe her.

Arnav seemed lost. How could someone bare pain just to do what the other person felt like doing. She didnt know why he had asked her to dance or how he wanted to make shyam jealous. She just did whatever he was asking her to. How could she be soo selfless? With that he got up and picked her up form the sofa. And took her to the room. He delicately placed her on the bed. Placing a cushion under her foot.

Arnav: main abhi ata hoon. Ice pack li aon. (ill be back. I need an ice pack)

khushi smiled and nodded. He went to the fridge in the room, and returned with an ice pack and put his knees on the floor. He was now in the middle of her head and foot. He placed the ice pack put it on her foot.

Khushi: sss... she held onto his shoulder. He held onto her foot.

Arnav: thori dair lagana hai bas. Itsay theek hogae ga. (just for a bit. It will get better with this)

tum soo gao... thak gae hogi (you sleep. Your probably tired. With that he took her hand that was on the shoulder and placed it on her stomach. He spread a comferter over her so she doesnt get too cold. He left the room to go and get some work on on the laptop. Aman must have sent him a million messages by now.

Precap: khushi screams.. and arnav goes to the rescue.. he sleeps by her side... 

dont forget to comment :D

Edited by freezie - 12 years ago
Zindagirocks_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeee .. Cant wait till the next part Arnav and Khushi sleep together .. Can't wait and that bloody Shyam .. He deserved it and whoever that waiter was I love you man !!! Update soon :)
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!! Love how Arnav cares so much for her <3 

Thank you for the PM and the update!! 
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
omgz... please write the next part soon...I can't wait!!!... For me this whole part was awesome... but my most favorite part was when Shyam was hit with the trolley... He sooo deserved it
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update snake is such a bas***d poor khushi love the waiter he is the man even do arnav set it up loved it thanks for the pm

rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz continue soon yaar.can't wait for long time😊
freezie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zindagirocks_21

Yeee .. Cant wait till the next part Arnav and Khushi sleep together .. Can't wait and that bloody Shyam .. He deserved it and whoever that waiter was I love you man !!! Update soon :)

probabaly HP ya phir OP ka relative.. hehehe..