Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update! I hope he starts completely believing in her super soon!!! 

More romanceee!! =D
princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: freezie

i am sorry i will not be able t o write for a couple of days.  my husbands gm just passed away and he was very close.  he needs me rigth now.  sorry guys.  

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take your time. Don't worry about updating at all! 
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
wow very nice 5th part
loved the way he gave it back to shyam
sicko fellow...

glad kushi said she is with him...
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
YAY - Arnav puched Shyam... looking fwd to the rest - hopefully Arnav wil start believing Khushi fully soon!
freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone for your heart felt condolences.  it really means alot.  to know that you have built a family type relation with you guys.  who really do care.  helped us get through this time.  my husband fianlly went to work.  and sasoma and sasurji and finally sleeping.  its been hard.  but i thik we will survive.  

i will try to give the next part my best.  considering the environment for the past two three days.  please do forgive me.  but you know what.  i need this mental break and the best break for me is to take a nice, much needed vacation in arhiland.  

here goes.  

ab tak (until now)
arnav and khushi were about to get intimate bc arnav noticed shyam noticing tem from the window.  right before they do. anjali.  knocks and him and shyam both come.  anjali leaves for minutes.  shyam tried to threaten khushi.  arnav punches him and figures out that the best way to get back at his jijaji is through khushi.  he spoke to khushi.  and khushi said she is there for him.  

aaahhh i wrote up then entire thing then my hand hit the back button.  everything got deleted...😡

Edited by freezie - 12 years ago
freezie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
here goes again.  sigh..

arnav:  kya tum meray itna kareeb aogi.. itna kareeb.. itna kareeb.. kay koi alag na kar pae.  (will you come so close to me.. so close.. so clse. that n one can serapte us.)  dosron ko lag na chahey hai kay hum sirf ek dugay kay liye hi banay hain.  (others should think that we are made only for each other.)
khushi started remembering the sangeet dance.  ek dosray say howay juda.  jab ek dugay kay liye banay.  (we were sperated, wheen we were made for each other).  
khushi: jee.. ap jo bhi kahaingay.. hum karaingay.  she smiled.  they both left.. as they were going down the elevator.  khushi started remebering the times when he was there for her.  the sangeet dance.  he didnt let her lose.  she knew he couldnt bare her pain.  see her tears.. he didnt care what he had to do. anything.. even become a waiter.. whenever she needed him.. he was there... now.. it was her turn to be there for him.  she was willing to do anything.  to make him trust her... and.. maybe. just maybe.. even love her... 
before they enter the restaurant... arnav holds out his elbow.  tilts his head towards khushi, raises one eye brow and gives a smirk.  
khushi smiles back and put one hand through his. and the other one hold on to his bicepsss (😳).  she rest her head on his arm.  she didnt know what he wanted her to do exactly... or why.. but she knew she wanted to gain his trust.  he released his hand.  and held on to her hand.  both had their fingers intertwined with each others.  arnav:  better.  smiles and looks at her.  she again hold his biceps wit her other hand and places her head on his shoulder.    they start walking in.  
both giving off soft soft smiles.  
arnav stops infront of the table where di and shyam are sitting.  
anjali:  ahem... khushi ji... ap ky hamaray paas baitaingi.  umm.. magar us kay liye ap dono ko shayad ek dosray ka hath chor na paray. he he he.. (will you like to sit beside me.  but for that you will have to leave each others hands.  khushi felt embaressed.  shyam was getting angry.  but still tried to control himself. arnavs fun had just begun.  
arnav: um di... ap aur jijaji sath main bait gain.. kushi ko abhi bhi kafi kamzoori lag rahi hai.  ill sit beside her.  (you and shyam sit with each other.  khushi still feels a bit weak.  ill sit beside her)
khushi:  umm.. shyam ji.. sorry.. voh .. jijaji.. ap plesae...(syam ji.. no sorry.. BIL...you please) and points her hand to the seat beside anjali ji.  
ajali:  haan haan.. koi baat nahin... (yeah yea.. not a problem.)  suniyeh.. ap idhar agae ye... (you come here)
arnav pulls out a chair for khushi.  she looks at him and smiles.  sits down.  arnav pulls out his chair and moves it closer to khushis.  then he sits down as well.  khushi puts her hand down to fix the plates in her sari.  arnav doesnt give up the opportunity and grabs her hand under the table.  khushis eyes widened.  she looks at him.  and tilts her head toward anjali.  giving him the message that anjali is looking at us.  he keeps a straight face.  raises one eyebrow and turns his head around.  anajli just smiled.  she pokes shyam with her elbow and nudges at him to look towards them.  shyam was furious.  he didnt like what he was seeing.  looks down and with anger learly showing on his face looks from side to side.  anjali asks him what is wrong.  he smiles and says nothing.  
the waiter comes.  and gives them the menu card.  seeing the waiter.  khushi started to quietly laugh.  
arnav looks at her puzzled. 
khushi:  voh.. waiter.. heheh...
arnav opens his eyes.  straight face.  clearly telling her to shhh... 
anajli looks at khushi
anjali:  waiter... kya howa waiter ko...(what happened to the waiter)
khushi:  jee kuch nahin.  bas aisay hi.. kuch yaad agaya tha waiter ko daikh kar.  (nothing. just rememebered something after seeing the waiter).  she tried to hold her laughter in.  

EDITED IN

khushi:  arnav ji... ap hi order kar dain.. (you order)
arnav: okay... can we please have... he orders the same things that she had ordered at the dhabba.
khushi:  arnav ji... yeh tho wahi order kiya hai apnay.. jo us din dhabbay par.. (you ordered what was ordered at the dhabba that day)
arnav:  i know.. they both exchanged soft smiles with each other.  
seeing this... shyam become more and more angry.  he coulnt stand them recollecting their past chreished moments.  khushi's moments were only to be with him.  he was her past, present, and future (*&%$%  sorry guys.. i couldnt resist saying that to him 😡)
he got up and started to leave.  anjali went after him
anjali:  array.. suniyeh.. ap kahan ja rahay hain.  (where are you going)
acha.. ab hum samghay... jalan ho rahi hai na... (now i get it.. your jealous)
shyam looked at her surprised.  does she know.  did she figure it out.
shyam:  nhin rani saheba.. voh hum bas... (no... no.. i just)
anjali laughed... hummay bhi tho romance kar nay ka mauqa mil na chaheyeh hai na.  daikahn na... kitna acha restaurant hai.. sab yahan par honeymoon par aeen hain.. hum bhi phir say apna honeymoon manay thay hain na... she shys away.. chalain wahan par baith thay hain. (we should also get a chance to romance.  such a nice restaurant.. everyone is here on their honeymoon... we should do our honeymoon trip again.  lets go and sit over there.)

they sit on the other side of the restaurant.. anjali rests her head on his shoulder.  and closes her eyes.  shyam keeps looking at arnav and khushi.  as much as he wanted to ripe them apart.  it was becoming more and more difficult for him.  
the waiter served the food for arnav and khushi.  khushi took out the food for arnav.. and before she could take it out for herself.. arnav stopped her.  he moved her plate away and pushed his in the middle.  he took his spoon and tried to feed her.
khushi:  arnav ji.. ap yeh kya kar rahay hain.. koi daikh lay ga...(what are you doing.. someone will see us)
arnav:  koi daikh nahin lay ga.. koi daikh raha hai (someone will not see... someone IS seeing us)
khushi smiled and took the bite.  a small piece of rice was left on the side of her lip.  arnav couldnt resist.  he took it before she could move it and put it into his mouth.  khushi lowered her gaze... and started to blush.  
arnav:  khushi... mujhe bhoka rakho gi kya.. khilaogi nahin.  (will you keep me starving.. wont you feed me)
khushi started to smile.  and nodded her head.  she started to feed him.
seeing this shyam tried to get up.
anjali:  kya howa.  
shyam...kuch nahin.. main bas... abhi ata hoon...(nothing.. ill be right back)
anjali.. hmm...she let go of his arm.  and started to look outside.  
as shyam was walking towards them. he noticed akash and payal had returned and were walking towards them as well.  shyam quikly returned to his table.  
arnav and khushi just kept on looking at each other and kept on feeding each other.  when the food had finished.. they didnt know.  
*ahem*... they heard someone clear their throat.  they turned around and it was akash and payal... 
arnav:  tum loog kab ae...(when did you come)
akash:  yahi... panch minute pehaly...ap busy thay.. tho disturb nahin kiya tha.. agar ap kahain tho khana aur nikal doon.. voh kafi dair say plate khali hai.  (5 mins ago.  we didnt want to distur you.  if you want i could refill your plate.. its been empty for some time)  akash was trying very hard to hold his laughter in.  payal had covered her mouth.  khushi and arnav were embaressed.  they both started to look around.  
arnav:  umm.. please sit.. join us.. 

arnav looked around for shyam.. he could see his reflection in the window ahead of them.  shyam looked pissed... fist was made... jaws clenched.. fire in his eyes.  seeing this.. arnav was getting a lot peace.  

he started hearing a soft tune in the back ground...arnav got up from his chair and walked to the other side of khushi.  put out his hand infront of her.
arnav: khushi.. dance?
khushi nodded her head.. and they both made their way to the center of the restaurant.  

GUYS GUYS GUYS.. NOW LISTEN UP.  i need the most romantic song here... please comment here soon.  becase i have the scenes ready in my head.. just without a song though 

Edited by freezie - 12 years ago
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awsome
please update soon
please pm me
wud love to read the next parts
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was awesome pls pm me when updating next.
19sayana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was just what we want to see in show.. Please post me..
samia19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome, plss continue to update and pm me