Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
HELLO!
Obviously you all know who did the Prettiest shit ever.. ^^ above.. YES! obviously -_- JhanuG, she is the BEST person anyone could ever know, sach Embarrassed
Anyways, Welcome to my 8th shop :]
Glad to have you all here, actually im still not ready with the stuff i wanted for #8, but due to continous pressure, imma have to open it up, without having something for each of you, though, i promise to have something or the other for each of you, in the updates that are to follow :]
hasnt been all that easy believe me, especially because im NOT regular at updating Ermm i know, i suck.
to be VERY honest... im a VERY LAZY person when it comes to updating, and NOT a very lazy person when it comes to making.. understand!? Ermm No?! Oh well, ur bad! :D I'd like to thank all my friends whove encouraged me on any sort of ugliness ive produced, and to all the others whove visited my gallery, took out time for me, ILY all Embarrassed
PLEASE NOTE THAT
Saharrr [Oblivion.] will always remain my aving inspiration, and its not my fault it i ALWAYS fail to openly copy her! ROFL
Sigs main, i look upto alot of you Embarrassed, namely:
Sayraa [Chandani_C]
Rumbler [-Rummy-]
JhanuG [desigrl05]
Pari [Angelic_Pari]
unni [unnati72003]
monu [-monus-]
RandomSqueared
Sharu [shareen]
Sofuu [Sofia.]
and never to forget
Lishu [xAlishax]
im sure thats just NOT all, so i'll erm say when i update that what's inspired by whom :) works!? =D

i make banners, signatures, video avis, video sigs, labels and tags, icons, animations.
HOWEVER, I MAY NOT ALWAYS TAKE REQUESTS FOR ALL OF THESE. I HARDLY TAKE ANIMATED REQUESTS.
my Copyrights are REENO, REENO'S CREATIONS, RJ.
I MAY FORGET TO PUT THESE ON SOME, DOESNT MEANS U STEAL MY STUFF, K, YEAH, :/ BLAH.

HERE or HERE or http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1776966"> HERE   for more (prev shops, i Lost the link for the ones before these ROFL)
Font: Choriieed from a Blog Jhanu told me about 456987456321 years ago =)

Edited by serendipity. - 24 July 2013 at 7:12am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

RabbaVe-tehreem--Fatema--Kryan-Myra.illuminated.-scarlett-KomalgraphixJananivjcNikiBh8.Harshita.ZAHARA.-GoldMist--Nahi-kupkakesKinma_xCIOT_arun-deeps-Amyy.SilentPrincess-Hina--Kruti.S---Iqra--.Mandy.Sano88-Preeti-cityoflightsThe.Patthaaka.fizii_gurl.Saraa.bairiyaa.isskq-Faiza-sindhyaa.-Aliya-cant.be.assed.sizzysehrishMariaa.RD..Amira..desi chicFallen AngelscarlettebluePinkCinderellaana_kashSaru....Jiya.desigrl05itsAishSK1991-Alina..hea.Yum_SRNomaa.aartipartyy..KR..Aussie_Girlaishu3003-chamkilli--Araina-.DulcetOliveWellingtonAlu-TerenainaHeavenlyBliss.-Harshu-Sunshine GirlSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a r e n a #8 -FM, BS, YJHD Pg: 135 REQLIST Pg: 145" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
update index:

Originally posted by ZumSRK

Originally posted by ZumSrK

Reeno your index :P

PG 56
PG 76
PG 100

Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 18 April 2013 at 2:35am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

illuminated..Harshita.Jananivjc-EndlessSmile--Nahi-kupkakes-Hina-.SilentPrincess.MeriAashiqui.--Iqra--.Mandy..Saraa.The.Patthaaka.-Faiza-cant.be.assed...Amira..Radhikerani.hea.Aussie_Girlaishu3003-Harshu-SaRuv.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I guess its about time we update Cool anyways... I promise i'll have something for all of you in the next update, abhi, jdcbshdc

Anushka Sharma [esp for aishhh.]

Humsafar
dedicated to ALL MY FELLOW HUMSAFARS Hug my day, night and everything in the middle is completely incomplete without you all Embarrassed
special shout out, dedication too:
Asher Heart (fairy17), Zum, Noshu, shiz, tehru, Afsheen [Rabz], khoosat, meephs and EVERYONE else ive forgotten! :P

pak Cric
[esp dedicated to sofii, more coming soon :D]
isspyaarkokyanaamdoon:

Sonam [dedicated to JhanuG]

Snow and Charming [dedicated to lollyyy and aishu]
Mahira Khan [mera dil, jiggar, jaan, i loveee herrr]

Mataa e Jaan
Fawad Sanam:
for shilpu:

ZGH:

i swear i suck
next update will be better hopefully Embarrassed

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatema-illuminated.JananivjcMiss.WahianNikiBh8kupkakes-Nahi-chahaat._xCIOT_.SilentPrincess-Hina-.MeriAashiqui.--Iqra--blush.Sano88-Preeti-The.Patthaaka..Saraa.fizii_gurlsindhyaa.-Aliya-ZaYaHolicOhmyjerryworld-Faiza-bairiyaa.isskqcant.be.assed...Amira...hea.lonelyshadowNomaa.Aussie_Girlaishu3003-Araina-MehwisMixcoTree.Dulcet-Harshu-OliveWellington-Fatima-Sunshine GirlZumSrK.HeavenlyBliss.OnlyHopeSaRuv.

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
updated :D

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatema-Jananivjc-Nahi-_xCIOT_-Hina---Iqra--desi chic-Faiza-Radhikeraniaishu3003-Harshu-ZumSrK.OnlyHopeSaRuv.

-Nahi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nahi-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Resss :D

---------------

Congratz on ur 8th shop Reeno ji! Hug Inshallah, you will have a zillion moree! :D 

The update was amazing! U r epic n so are ur creationzz! Embarrassed Loved the Anushka siggy, work of true art! =) 

Goshhh...I LOVE UR HUMSAFAR AVIS AND SIGGIES! Hug How can sum1 be soo good? Seriously, u are amazing! 

Reeno...Angry U dnt suck! Dnt evr say that again! U r 1 of the most talented and epic siggy makers I have evr seen on I-F! U are a million times better than me! Big smile

PM me if u update! Love ya loadsss!

Nahi Heart

xxx Hug

Edited by -Nahi- - 14 February 2012 at 1:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mary78613-Hina-serendipity.

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
MEEE

I M ON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
HumsafarrDay DreamingDay Dreaming

iLYHeart

congratsss reeno ji on ur 8th shopHugHug

starting of with the banner its lovely :$

I jus love anushka siggy its stunningDay DreamingDay DreamingAish would love it alot ofcourseEmbarrassed
Humsafar It has become a daily routine to talk to u allHugHugas u said the day is incompleteEmbarrassedThank you for having my nameEmbarrassedAfter a long time I have become such crazy abt a showDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingIam so so happy tat i came to know abt it :)or should i say its bcoz of ur humsafar siggies i got to know abt it ;) all the avizz are beautifuullDay Dreamingits hard to choose whichone  is my favEmbarrassedeach aviz aree so gorgeous wish I had sapce in my dabba to use allEmbarrassed http://i.minus.com/ibfx8375Hnarpy.png <333 every khisher siggy is fab ::) cric siggy is wonderful :) Arhi stuffs amazing u know I love love this siggy style http://i.minus.com/itZIXsRriSQV6.png <333 Mahira stuffs are jus khabsooratDay Dreamingshe is soo gorgeous mashahallah :) And all other stuufs looks amazinggg :) update soon next ;)

love youuHug

Edited by ZumSrK - 15 February 2012 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-serendipity.

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Whew!

Finally here to take up the space Cool

So sabse pehle congo shongo..me is bery bery proud of my Reenz jaani..your gallery is 8 now! LOL Hug phoolo phalo..may you have 587394729 more to come Embarrassed

Awww the special dedication, I gotta tell you, made me really emotional, Khirad, my jaan, meri zindagi, mera sab kuch Embarrassed Sach mein no day is complete without fellow Humsafars :O the show has given me some great friends *ahm* you *ahm* and will always remain one of the best memories to cherish!

Coming to the updates..kya karti ho yaar...achi tarah rang charha hai ke do you leave your creations taake gehra color ajaye ;) just like mehndi... LOL your coloring is amazing <3 I'm your biggest pankhi around on IF and you NEED to know that because I'm sure yahan har koi tumhein yehi kehta hoga since you deserve it, but I'm one of those crazy ones about your treasures Embarrassed

The HS stuff rocks as always and I'm so in love with the zardey ki daig wale aviz ke I'm even using one right now and YES, I'm about to steal, oops use LOL a sig or two also ;) I hope you don't mind..karogi to bhi haq se I'll use LOL I'm your better half..Mujhe Haq Hai Blushing

Keep up the greattt work Reeno, and jaldi jaldi update kiya karo LOL
Love you! Hug

Edited by fairy17 - 15 February 2012 at 12:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hina-ZumSrK.serendipity.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top