Khushi's dresses after marriage - snaps 2m FB

Posted: 12 years ago
well these were posted in IPK FB page a while back.. They were experimenting with looks i think..
So what r ur ideas about her wearing these dresses..

i really really hope she does, instead of being wrapped in an impractical 100yards of sari material like Anjali and Nani. It just doesn't go with Khushi's personality..
U know the small, plain and light saries she wore (red/green/orange) until now were perfect for her cz of their simplicity and they were very special occassions.. so i seriously don't want her to wear them on a regular basis from now on..

these shawar suits/anarkalies will be gorgeous on her!! they make her look the young girl she is, sweet n adorable..

so how many of u agree?my personal fav is the sleeveles sone, though i love the long sleeved one too..

Link : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.330350623660829.97355.238910379471521&type=3

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
I like it, I don't want her in a sari, maybe sometimes but it should be salwar kameezes. I really like the 2nd outfit, she should wear things like that!!!!
it is old pic dear it was for payal engagement 

no yaar she should wear saree only

u kw in saree she will b more sexy
I do not want to see her in sarees. Fed up of seeing all hindi serial bahu's in saree's after marriage. Dresses like these are really nice. I would love it if she wears such kinda outfits. 
Originally posted by naddiya26

it is old pic dear it was for payal engagement 

i know it was old..they posted it in December 18th! that is hardly 2 months back! And well i hope they stick to this one!

Would prefer to see her in such lovely churidar suits. She looks damn gorgeous in them.
Originally posted by chandananagesh

no yaar she should wear saree only

u kw in saree she will b more sexy

well she sure looks sexy in a sari..and i want her to wear it only for special occasions, otherwise what would be soo special about it.. Arnav needs to see a difference of his wife in such situations..but if he keeps seeing her in yards of sari, nah no way!

u know the saying too much of a good thing would be too much..

plus i honestly feel Khushi Kumari Gupta/ Singh Raizada  is not the sari clad perfectly poised bahu personality..
She needs to be the free spirited young girl she is, not a submissive bahu..
so i am keeping my fingers crossed..

Her this kind of outfit is really nice! She is looking cute in this costume. In saree khushi definitely looks gorgeous. But she should wear it occasionaly. Like the red/green ones!
Awww Sanaya looks so pretty! :)

Yup, I wouldn't want to see her in a sari regularly :p
But the second outfit is beautiful on her! :D