Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

astitva a bekar prem kahani

maryam786 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
now what is wrong with the producer? pratically everyone dies in this serial then sia falls in love with her own dad, how pathetic can life get? simran is jsut too go to be true. astha is getting on my nerves she is acting less doing baby acting more! tell me what you think about this guys but frankly i think astitva is going down the drain!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ur absolutely right, this seriall is shit.
real aastha is ugly and fake aatha has gota baby face!!!
they should change them
Vini thumbnail
yes they should do something and end this serial ASAP. it's too much, it is story of simran and how she handeled all the problems and now if they will show sia falling in love with her own father (that's pathetic) and one day ofcource astha will come to know that she is gudiya and then she will hate simran. nothing good is coming out of this serial. they should end it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon......
kiran1 thumbnail
Yeah I agree. I don't like it as much anymore....
peaches thumbnail

Hi Guys!

I totally disagree.  I responded to something like this in a previous posting, and I have stated my points very clearly in that topic.

Comapred to all the other serials out there....Astitva is the best and the most realistic one.  Good shows wont have these bazzar twist and turns like someone coming out of the grave after being dead for 15 years....just to keep the viwer entertained every day.

Some shows take longer to unfold a good story line.  If a fan is true, then they should be patient. 

The director of Astitva is a great one.  He has dealt with human emotions and relationships in a very mature manner.  This show is not for the average viewer.  I for one love and appreciate it very much.

Just my thoughs.....

peaches thumbnail

Hi once again!

It's really not fair to judge the producers or directors on a story line that hasn't even been unfold on the screen.  We don't know how they are going to bring out the story and in what mannar.

Not to mention, Abhi and Sia are total strangers that don't know they are related.  This can happen to anyone.

So we shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Thanks

mitila thumbnail

I too think that astitva is definitely one of the better serials aired on tv right now....

i think the real aastha (sia) is pretty good...i dont know why people r having problems with her looks....come on, in real life too , not all of us r gorgeous looking. and acting -wise, i think sia is doing a fine job. but, yeah, gudiya is really irritating. cant stand her .

story-wise , ahbi and sia donot know their real relationship and so they might fall in love , but we as audience know where they are heading to and will feel repulsive. the issue is really sensitive and hope ajay sinha handles it well.

the story so far has been going pretty well (despite a few flaws like aanandi and neha both dying during childbirth and abhi running away to hide his face from his family for all the mistakes he's done) , lets hope ajay sinha doesn't complicate it too much and not bring in ekta kapoor serial twists.and moreover, he should not try to stretch it unnecessarily, end it at the most appropriate time.

IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
u should've wrote Astitva- ek bekar pagal kahani
Angeleyes 2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IMILWAAKAOO

u should've wrote Astitva- ek bekar pagal kahani

😆

Mommytobe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am a astitiva fan, but lately i don't like the way story is shaping. i feel like they should end it now.
i mean astha is getting stupdier by the minutes.
she believed when kiran told her that reason she is secret prostitute, is because if simran.
give me a break.
everthing that goes wrong is because of simran.
who is that dumb to believe that.