India-Forums

Handsome hunk Michael will win the show (Page 2)

Poll Question: do you think handsome hunk Michael will win the show?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [37.50%]
5 [62.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

znursingh IF-Dazzler
znursingh
znursingh

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by znursingh

...I think I've reached a point where the muh-phat Michael or even the clueless foreteller is preferable to the conniving,eye rolling gargoyleTimmy is o Tim-Tom!

Gives a bad name to the already reviled business men!!

Cut throat with a blunt knife

Prefer such kinds to bitchy men like JD. I might not agree with Timmy's decision yet understand his strategy. I find him forthright not rude.

OK.We can be accommodating about this! Lets have JD go first (I'll  tolerate the drama queen ONE more week!) followed by Tommy & then Cycle Maharaj! Can we influence the voting-channeling the fortune-teller perhaps?!
dhakkan Senior Member
dhakkan
dhakkan

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheDilettante

...I think I've reached a point where the muh-phat Michael or even the clueless foreteller is preferable to the conniving,eye rolling gargoyleTimmy is o Tim-Tom!

Gives a bad name to the already reviled business men!!

Cut throat with a blunt knife

Prefer such kinds to bitchy men like JD. I might not agree with Timmy's decision yet understand his strategy. I find him forthright not rude.

OK.We can be accommodating about this! Lets have JD go first (I'll  tolerate the drama queen ONE more week!) followed by Tommy & then Cycle Maharaj! Can we influence the voting-channeling the fortune-teller perhaps?!

oh u rechristned michael the hunk cycle maharaj? wow
znursingh IF-Dazzler
znursingh
znursingh

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakkan

[/QUOTE]

NOT GUILTY!
I read on one of the other threads,Michael being refereed to as Cycle-I simply added the Maharaj out of respect for the dude!
dhakkan Senior Member
dhakkan
dhakkan

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhakkan

NOT GUILTY!
I read on one of the other threads,Michael being refereed to as Cycle-I simply added the Maharaj out of respect for the dude!
[/QUOTE]

thanks dear for the respect... n we are so unforunate... michael the machoman has left us...CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index