Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anku2010dikshasingh100prabhfrozen.devilswethasyam08ashajPriyank.Kai.pallavi25Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kid's reaction to Sweety pie !!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I agree with you, I see no point why they should be angry at Sweety

It was Lucky who told her to leave the house, she also tried to leave her differences behind by coming for Pooja but she was insulted there as well by bringing a cook for the house

Infact I want Rocky to leave the house and go to Sweety and stay with her

Tab jaake lucky ji ki akal thikane aayegi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
same here i also didn't find coz of kid's misbehave with sweety ji when they are observing whole incident and mature enough to understand who is right and who is wrong

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghPriyank.

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
as Sweety mentioned yesterday...both kids are as shorttempered as their dad thats the reason they are being so stubborn..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dikshasinghPriyank.Kai.prerna4rishav

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
i too didn't find any reason as to why they are angry on Sweety ji. they very well know that its Lucky ji's fault. 

Sweety ji atleast tried from her side by coming to pooja but again Lucky ji messed up. 

when will he realise this that he is the one who is at fault??? Angry

Priyank.prerna4rishav

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yes y they wer angry with Sweety G...Angry wat was Sweety G fault in all dis..Confused

Nowadays i'm not liking da Episodes of Parvarish coz it is loosing its real touch which i used to feel..Ouch

Priyank.prerna4rishav

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Firstly, i agree it is very difficult for both the kids to see their parents living separately but i don't approve of their arrogant behavior towards both the parents!

Why is rocky being so disrespectful towards his father, how dare he raise his voice and throw so much of attitude! I get it he is frustrated angry and upset but that does mean it gives right to be disrespectful and rude! The misunderstanding is between the parents instead of re uniting them Rocky is making the situation worse!! Yesterday when Sweety called him he didn't bother to reply her instead hung up on her!!!??? What happened to his mannerism???

Rocky and Ginny are taking their parents for granted which is unacceptable under any circumstances! 

Priyank.prerna4rishav

Luv4games

Goldie

Luv4games

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I was also confused...i mean i get rocky because lucky ji told him that i tried but your mom wont listen because otherwise he wanted him mom and was so angry with his dad when he didnt talk to her...but ginny is acting so weird...like if there was a problem like that in my house instead of throwing tantrums and making my mom more sad i would eat in time go to school and everything so she doesnt get more sad...but ginny keeps creating more problems and showing way too much attitude...actually we keep saying raashi acts old but when things happens serious like this she acts like a kid...ginny always acts like she is old and needs to decide and know everything..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Priyank.Samraat_92Zari_Khan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top