Fan Fictions

kriyaansh FF *Dill Mil Gaye* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 53

MeshLovesKunwar

MeshLovesKunwar

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
oh plz pm me when u update next...cant wait for the next part...
it's like kriyaansh/arsha ffs have become my drug to survive nowadays...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kriyaansh FF *Dill Mil Gaye* (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Monu_

IF-Dazzler

_Monu_

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
wow great concept n great updt
loved them
pm me when u updt
seee uuu sooon

Hot.Pink.Heels

IF-Rockerz

Hot.Pink.Heels

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
really interesting concept!
continue soon :)
and do pm me !!

DilD0stiDance07

DilD0stiDance07

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I loved this n update soon yaar

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
SmileThanks i will update it todaySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sujana9princessSonia

snigdha_arsha

IF-Sizzlerz

snigdha_arsha

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
                      Part 2 
Rey wears his shirt n goes to fire exit.[Fire exit becomes his favourite spot in college after kriya left him..He would just lie down der n think of kriya].He opens d door n sees a gal who was crying turning opposite.He doesnt go in.He says to himself,"hey bagawan ji ye ladki kon hai mujse pehle he chipak gayi n ithne subah subah kyun rorahi wo...why d hell do u care reyaansh??.He comes out of  his stupid questions n thinks 4 a while.He guesses her 2 b kriya bcoz she was  looking familiar from back side.He pinched himself twice or thrice to make sure he wasnt dreaming.He says to himself, "rey beta andar tho jake dekho uss ladki ko tumhari sab doubts clarify ho jayega."He goes inside n closes d door.He was calling her but his voice doesnt come out as he was really tensed.He keeps his hand on her shoulder n turns her towards him.The girl started crying even more after seeing rey.Unfortunately,rey even cried his
tears were flowing but it was tears of happiness.He hugged her so tightly as if he doesnt wanted to let her go.The girl breaks d hug and turns back after sum time.There was a deadly silence surrounding them.Rey breaks d silence.
Rey:kriya???tum yahan kya karrahi ho,kab aayi?
kriya pretended as she had listened nothing and walks up to go.Rey pulls her by d hand n locks her 2 d wall.((hawa hawa o ho...bg music))
Rey(going nearer to her eyes):kyun kar rahi ho aisa mera sath??Pls dont do dis to me...
kriya doesnt reply him.She feels really uncomfortable when rey comes closer to her n they could hear d heartbeat of others.She was trying to make her hands free from that of rey's but she couldnt n was getting hurted.Rey notices n leaves her hands.Kriya goes from der.Rey stands their n stares as kriya leaves him.

On d way she meets sharon.Sharon felt very happy she hugs her n kriya too was shocked but hugs her back(kriya n sharon develop a gud frnship after footloose elims).They come back to normal after few seconds.Sharon realizes that she became too excited.She asks her when did she come n kriya replies her wid sweetest tone.Kriya in mind,"humare rishte bina tujhe bataye bhi ithna acchi ho sharon.Humara rishta kabhi nahi tootega."She continues.
Kriya:aur tum swayam,vishaka,neha kisiko dekha kya? kabse dhund rahi hoon usko..
Sharon:I guess dey will b at atrium doing der dance practise.
Kriya:thank you...
Sharon:most welcome..waisa tum rey ko dekha??
Kriya:mein usko fire exit ke pas dekha.
Sharon:thanks..c u l8r..

Kriya goes to atrium.All her friends were their doing warmup.
Kriya:Hi every1..(feeling excited)
Every1 says Hi..
Neha: kabse dhund rahi hun kriya..kaha gayab ho gayi...
Kriya was shocked.
Kriya: neha tum aise bat karrahi ho jaisa tujhe pehle he patha tha ki mein aayi hun.. 
Swayam laughs n says.
Swayam:haan kriya...hum sab ko patha hey ki tum aaj clg aavogi ki.Aunty ne hum sab ko msg kiya.
Neha:ok kriya.Aao practise shuru karte hai.
Kriya:nahi neha..mein practise nahi karne wala hun..maa nahi chahte ki mein dance karun.
Every1 faces goes down.Swayam cheers them up.
Swayam:dont worry kriya...tum nahi kar pathi tho hum karenge tere liye..waisa bhi hum kon ho..tumhari sishyom hun..
Neha:haan kriya hum tere liye dance karungi..
They starts d practise while kriya sits n watches dem pratcising.

While kriya was watching her team practising, sharon n co. come n accompany her.Sharon sits right to kriya n rey to her left.Sharon stares at swayam who was busy practising n swayam notices her staring at him n eyelock starts(swaron bg music starts).Swayam misses his moves n stands staring at sharon while kriyaansh notices them n gives a silent smile.
Vishaka:swayam dude,kya hua??kyun rok gayi..
swayam:kuch nahi vishaka..mein steps bhool gayi..
Neha:enuf practise vishaka..hume rest lena chahiye.
Vishaka:chal dude..rest lethe hein 
Dey goes 2 sit.Sharon wished swayam wud sit next to her.But b4 swayam sits simmi cums n sits next to sharon.Seeing dat..swayam goes n sits beside rey.

Precap- kriya's mission starts.

Edited by snigdha143 - 14 February 2012 at 9:16pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103varshitha.h.ncontact.remyaAKSHATA3110navya_arshaAabhiArShakria_d3sharuKRSHWETAKASHLOVERArSha_Foreverpinkypanrocksgrungta11kreya204GayatriJethaniAnyaa_012MirageSwaronanniemathiaskrpuja_arshaArShiDelenaSaumya_D3don girlsLuvAly_KriYanshzona_malikshalini_arshasweetydiyafrienprincessSoniaKanchi..kvarshashaffy_arshaHot.Pink.Heelsyogini64sujana9KR_anki_ArShadaisydee425anjali22The007ShivaniKriYaansh960lovely7010Zehnaseeb.luv_arshakuhu_ArshaMahak Sinha

puja_arsha

IF-Dazzler

puja_arsha

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Nyc part...:)
thnx fr d pm...

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
HEY READ UR FF 2 PARTS AWESUM LUVED IT
PM ME FOR UR NXT UPDATE