Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

ExquisiteSanz

IF-Dazzler

ExquisiteSanz

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

SmileTongueJust after Shyam has been kicked out of the house Khushi is upstairs in her room'.Smile

Arnav: slowly walk in not knowing what to say, walks toward Khushi and begins to touch her but she realizes and moves away wiping her tears. Khushi please don't cry I can't see you crying i'm sorry

Khushi: aap muje rota va nahi dekh sakti lekin itne dino se app mere raune ke vaja te.Cry

Arnav: me kya karta us din mene tumari aur us sap (snake) ke bat sunleya ta tum ne us shaksh (snake) ko kata ki Anjali ji ko chorde iss liye mena sucha ke tum use pyar karte ho aur us din me tume batane ara ta ke muje kyon fark parta heh

Khushi: kyon parta heh

Arnav|: I love you dammit me tumare ako me aso nahi dekhsaktaBig smile

Khushi: lost in his eyes, Arnav walks up to Khushi and wipes her teas of (Raba vi playing in the background) both lost in each other's eyes.

Arnav Hugs Khushi Khushi give a smirk and says chor diye muje aap se bat nahi karne and walks toward the pool side Arnav follows her pulls her arm and Khushi tries to pull way, Arnav laughs and tiggles her and they both Hug each other (Rabba ve playing) Both sit near the poolside stuck together like magnets feet's in the water and Khushi resting her head on Arnav's chest. Arnav slowly lifts her head up and moves her hair from her face and opens her hair tum ase bahut sundar lagte ho

Khushi: Kyon mein hamesh a nahi soni lagte.Shocked

Arnav: lagte ho leken ab aur sundar lagte ho then he lifts her up carries her to their room lies her down and says abi humari suhaag raat baki hai, Khushi Blushes.Embarrassed

Arnav walks toward the cupboard and removes a red dulhan dupata and walks toward Khushi and place it over her head. Ab to tum meri dulhan lagri ho Arnav Sing Raizada ke standard and smiles. After a few minutes he returns in a Blue sherwani and sits next to Khushi.

Khushi is shocked on seeing the new side of Arnav , aap sherani mein Salman khan lagte heh offft

Arnav: your killing the mood Khushi Kumari Gupta ahaaa i mean Khushi sing Razaida Star

Khushi: Laughs and covers her face with the chunari

Arnav slowly lifts the Scarf grabs Khushi hand and puts a diamond ring on her. Hamari sagaye to huchoki hai lekin sirf anguti baqi te aur wob be hogaya.

Khushi: Tears drop down Arnav wipes her tears with a passionate kiss Khushi hisses and moves her face , yeh kya kare he app Arnavji

Arnav: Pyar kara ho aur kya then he lies her down and kisses her on the neck to the ears and Khushi moves away getting shy (Raba vi starts ) and the light go dim camera is slowly moving away from them.

Next Morning Khushi and Arnav are asleep, Khushi slowly begins to wake up and tries to get up but notices Arnav's hands around her hugging her she slowly removes her hand and kisses his forehead she wraps up her sari and gets out of bed when Arnav grabs her hand pulls her back into bed until Khushi is on top of himHeart

Arnav: kaha jari ho muje chor kar

Khushi: Arnavji muje chordijeye Di mera intazar kare hoge aur is wakt une hamari zarurat heh

Arnav: pele muja mera inam

Khushi: Kesa inam

Arnav : puts his cheek forward yeh inaam

Khushi: Arnavji nahi please muje jana heh when she sees Arnav is not going to change his mind she tiggles him until she is free and runs of before leaving the room she says yeh inam pane ke liye aap ko menat karne hoge '..

Arnav left thinking and alone '..

My first time sorry if it's not to good try to do better next time.

If liked then I will try and continue. . . .SmileSmileSmile

Edited by Sheeshano_1 - 13 February 2012 at 5:33pm

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

kscjkphanisriswati2011shinelight8wendywitchshruti_coolshubhadaranedhunki911jkskmoononskymerry777robbieREEnoorpreetkausar1219Hira.MohanAym7sudeshna19meeta27lilkrup4umyths_vazVampireAleenaPallavi_roxANNU30ruby20mayur1209NDDgirlpiyushiunna_178lollipop4u-ArhiLover-_Janki_taklima_najjioraPrasRasglamourbirdSimmyOwaisshefali3216sweetfairy16sruthirishisarun9sowms1395WhatThe_ipkkndmcguinessJuArnavBINTESHAIKHsumeetaparvaizbkYou.Know.Whohari93day_lilyMistiofMistzNeetu2825RadheKrish1ParamjitChaudhrytmhemvbpreethi12345N33MAniaprincesssun2011seabeautysandy_nivrengom3090aashshhsadeeti10ArHiluvkajal620-Siaa-chocolate15msinKareena1994vinaya123Electric_BuBBleLily2011Bunny_Bearrumusneaky-ajMarci--Sobi--Lekshmic7OLGNESsadufareeba_blossomAlphabet26arshi_karishzafiMarybartonshagun_sarunStapletonDeedeepa1ASR6262Nidsubh007GugumintiGayuArnavajoopLyssaPieZehnaseeb.HansaNtinselSenorita SanayaRoshini1494.Nightingale...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS:Mr and Mrs Raizada Suhag Raat" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashshhs

Goldie

aashshhs

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
very sweet... waiting to read the update :) :) :)

Electric_BuBBle

IF-Dazzler

Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Aww, so sweet!

chocolate15

IF-Dazzler

chocolate15

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome story love it can't wait for some more stories!!lol!!!?? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VampireAleena