-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
deetha shock mat hona ab update.

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmaju

😊i find spammin easy wen dere r two ppl.

😊

ya if only one has to do then this spamming error will irritate and frustrating ðŸ˜†
luv_arsha thumbnail
so finally at 45 page we are done with your demand deetha
 now we want long update
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys ...hope u all r waiting 4r this update...aaj mera tabyat theek nai hai...isiliye clg nai gayi subah se roomies ne kuch karne nai diya...im pissed offf isiliye ab wo cls chalegaye so im writing...hahaha...😆 chalo apni story se jyaada nai pakati...

part-12

archie after smtym entered the room...he noticed amar sitting down leaning on the bed eyes closed...he went to the cupboard and while picking clothes he spoke...

ar: arey amar itni need aayi toh bed pe so jata...aise neeche kyun???? seedha soja nai toh gardan mei dard hoga...(amar;s head hanging to his chest...)

no response...

he went to him and shaked slightly 4r 3-4 tyms but no reponse he became tensed and lifted his head it fell back,...he feared and called sneha and told her...she informed every one and palki came to meet her...they were in front of shaks door when they met...

pa: arey sneha kya hua???itni tensed kyun ho ???

sneha: mam wo ...wo ...amar behosh hogaya...!!!

shakti sprang 4r her bed as she heard sneha and palki who were at her door...she ran to them...

sh: KYA???? KUNWAR BEHOSH!!!!!!!

she ran to his room...archie stood alone shocked...all followed shaks...

sh: (to archie) kya hua isse...

ar: ( panicked) mai jab aaya tha neeche baita hua tha mai ne bulaya...no responce,...phir shake kiya no response...lifted his head it fell back...i really dnt know what happened...

shaks ran and kneeled before him...and shook him...no response...she was shaked to root...

sh: KUNWAR!!!!!!! shouted at him and slapped him hard...he fell down to the side ...no response...she shocked and sat down ...she never blinked ...she became numb...kunwar...aaj hi maine tumhare liye apne pyaar ko realise ki ...aur ab tumhari iss haal...plzz kunwar uth jao...i will die if anything happens to u...plzz uthjao...plzz...a tear rolled down her cheek...

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! 

all looked confused and shocked...shaks jaw dropped...hehehe...yes kunwar got up with his hand on his cheek...

sounded irrritated...K: shaks...what's this 4r...?? sorry bola na baba...itna gussa kyun karti ho...

she placed her hand slowly on his cheek...

s: kunwar tum theek ho??

K: haa mujhe kya hua??? mai toh so raha tha...par tumne tappad maarke meri neendh karab kar di...

s:( still in shock) toh jab maine shake kiya toh kyun nai uthe???( sounded serious)

K: (mumbled) mujhe toh laga ki sapne mei tum mujhe hila rahi ho...par  mujhe kya pata tum sach mei...

s: kya???

k: kuch nai...mai toh bas so raha tha...(mumbled) bohut acha sapna tha...real mei toh mere saath romance nai karti ab sapne mei bhi karne nai deti...

s: kya kaha tum ne???

K: kuch nai bas yahi ki tumne meri sapna kharab kardi...

s: (now on full angry mode)  kya???? sapna kharab kardi...???? hum yaha mare jaa rahe hai ki tum behosh hogaye         aur tum????huh?? ur impossible kunwar??

she stood and went to archi...

s: archi tum iss ga...she closed her eyes and folded her fingers into a fist and sat on the bed beside amar with her hand on her forehead...kunwar was sure abt what was cmng...he made a baby face...alisha and vinti dragged everyone out...

sn: arey ali sha kyun lekar aayi ho...

v: arey sneha shaks was full on angry on amar now...par wo kisike samne use daathi nai hai...

alisha: amar toh gaya aaj...

all chuckled and went away...

kunwar was looking at her tensed face...she was sweating ...he cleared on drop on her face...

she pushed his hand...he tried to keep his hand on her shoulder...she again pushed...

k: shaks...

s: chup...bilkul chup...gadhe, aisa koi sotha hai  kya???? kumbakaran ki aoulad ki tarah...dnt u have sense  kunwar ...pata hai maine kya kya soch liya????

k: kya socha???

she looked at him...he doubted that she too liked him so he counter qsnd...

k: bolo shaks kya socha???

she stood up and walked front he followed her...

s: yahi ki tum behosh ya phir...

K: ya phir mar gaya yahi na...

she tured in an alarm...with wide eyes...

s: dnt ever say dat kk...

he got that she too felt the same...but at the same tym he knew her well...she will never accept in front of him so he played along...

K: y shaks??? y do u bother...mai mar gaya toh ...

she strtd punching him hard ...

s: kaha na dnt ever say...he moved back as she followed...she was really to hard in beating...it was hurting him ...but he resisted...after smtym he was not able to anymore...he was irritated...he pulled her by shoulder ...but they slipped rolled and fell on the bed with him on top of her...their lips slightly touched,...as soon as it touched both made it into a kiss...they kissed aggressively...she kissed coz she was angry.and wanted him...and he coz he was way too irritated and also wanted her...they rolled on the bed kissing aggressively...both had their hands in each other's hair cluthing it tight and making the other more aggressive in pain...she shaked her legs...he trapped hers in btw his...she struggled...still kissing...he intensified more and nudge open her mouth and played with her toungue...she scrathed his back making a slight rash...it burned and kunwar intensified more and pulled her sleeve of ri8 down and dug his nails on her shoulder...she pushed him to side...both breathed hard...they are out of their senses...kunwar closed the door and went to her ...they dnt know wat it was luv ,passion ,irritation of waiting ,or the desire of wanting each other badly...but ri8 now all their emotions were  turned into angry...anger was clearly seen in their eyes burning in the desire of wanting each other ...she layed on the bed and he was standing looking at each other...he suddenly sprang upon her and again pulled her into a wild kiss...but she pushed him and came upon him and kissed him wildly...btoh dug their fingers into each other shoulders and scratched each others back making each other more wild...at last after a long wild kiss they seperated and fell beside each other on the bed,...they were looking at the fencing...they slowly relaxed...their anger slowly reduced lettting senses into their mind...they we quite 4r whole 15 mins...looking blindly at the roof breathing hard and feeling the pain...it was then they came into their senses and got what happened jst now/...4r them it was a beautiful and wonderful moment...they wnted them badly and today their desire came true...but the one thing piercing into their hearts were ...the other was angry ...so does it mean that they actually doesnt mean this to happen actually or were they the one who used the other fr their wild desire...does the other accept it or say it was a mistake...or does the other really love them ...or these r the consequenses of the anger...they were fully cnfused they didnt even dare to look at each other ...both suddenly stood up facing opposite side ...made themselves ri8...said sorry at a tym without looking at each other and rushed out of the room each in one direction...( i mean opposite directions...)

shaks rushed into her room banged the door  and fell on the bed ...tears made their way out...and on the other hand kunwar went to pool side and he too started crying...

K: sorry shaks i dnt know ki mujhe kya hogaya...pata nai maine kaise assume kar liya ki tum bhi mujhse...he gulped...i dnt ever mean to hurt u shaks...tumhari ek sorry ne meri saari MU 's ko door kar diya...sorry shaks apni desire keliye maine tumhe...he cried...

s: sorry kunwar i dnt mean to do that...how stupid im ...mai tumse pyaar karti hun iska matlab nai ki  tum bhi mujhe 
 pyaar karo...i dnt know tum ab mere baare mai kya soch rahe ho...really dont u feel anything.??? agar feel karte toh sorry kyun kaha??? she bursted out...

sorry guys my  roomies are back i have to stop other wise mujhe sachi mei jhoota padega...sorry...

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
unres

thanks for the upodate deetha.
is mod pe rokhna jaruri tha kya??
anyways it was supoerb update.
both luv each other.
make dem confess soon.

take care.
get well soon.

Edited by asmaju - 12 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys i have posted but sorry its too short...agr raat ko roomies jaldi so jayenge den i will update rest...
luv_arsha thumbnail
awee deetha you are too quick itni jaldi update kar diya waooo
padh kar comment karti hu ab
luv_arsha thumbnail
deetha it was awesome part...loved it very very much
shakti is soo caring and amar he is kumbkaran bechari shakti ki jaan nikal di apni neend se hahaha that was awesome 
and then the aggressive kiss it was superb...loved it too the core

awesome update ...superb
cant wait to read the next part 
continue soon 
aishasully thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
woww it was awsoomme mann waiting for next updatte