Page 1 of 92

Page 1
Page   of 92
Page 2 Page 92

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Ok guys i'm a newbie to dis forum... but i found dis forum very frndly ...now i'm very connected with dis forum... i can even 4rgt chekng gmail n fb but will check dis forum atleast 6 to 10 tyms a day...
and read many ff's and i dnt mean to hurt anyone but i love one of d ff's dat i wanna mention it  " kriyaansh racing track of love " ... after reading dat i too wanted to write an ff...

ARSHA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was long since dey strtd sharing a beautiful bond...( any guesses??)

(are tum log kya kya sochne lagte ho?? ) named FRIENDSHIP... dey used to enjoy a lot along with their hardwork... dey did many performances together... felt uncomfortable at first as days passed their trust,frndship,chemistry grew...
dey have always made their master fell proud... started their journey with a song which was filled of love ... melted the strong hearts with dier perfrmnce... very cruelly and sweetly snatched their fans hearts...made a special place 4r dem on d platform ... and now its all over,,, d reharsals ,d masti, performances, makeup,etc ..etc... but one thing remained same .. their FRIENDSHIP...it remained b/w dem 4rever... but unfortunately dey didnt know d one thing dat each and every one of dier fans know dats destiny...
and know on a special day dey met after 2 days...(neither met or contacted for 2 days)...
but dey decided to take tym for dis special day from deir busy shedule and decide to hang out... just both of dem...(any guesses of d day??...wow!!!!! u all r amazing ...got it few secs...)
and know 
kunwar: are kaha gayi... ab tak to ana chahiye vo toh hamesha tym pe aa jaati hai par aaj kya hua ..shaks only 30 mins left if u wont be here by 12 den remember ... bohut bhari padega tume...
(checks his watch...)shaks be fast...
dey are meeting in dharmesh's farmhouse...
kunwar: kab kab kab ... ohh.. how much tym...  amar is jst roaming to and fro very fast and  hitting his leg hard to d ground...
he looked at his watch and its 11:59 and 30 secs... 
k: (in full rage) shaks u r gonna pay for dis stupido...
suddenly a pair of hands closed his eyes and said 
(its 12 now...Wink) HAPPY ...
den kunwar also joined her... "FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!!!!"
(i know u all thought of something elseROFL)
k:in anger shaks ki bacchi kaha thi tu pata hai mein kitna tensed tha... mujhe
s:pata hai..
k: kya?? Confused
s: ki tu kitna tensed tha... and u know amar ( by saying dis she kept her arm around his sholder and they sat on bench in d garden...) i jst luvd d way u walked... and laughed loudly
k: oye!!!! tumhe kaise pata??
s: oh mere indore ke raja have u ever heard shaks being late ?? mai toh 11 ko hi yaha pe aagayi... 
k: par tu toh mujhe kahi dikhi nai
S:chpungi toh kaise dikhugi yaar!!!!! 
K: acha meri taang kheech ne ki aadat nai gayi na...
S:aur jaane bhi nai doongi...acha baba qsn and ans sec hogayi toh meri gift... extends her palm...
K jst pushes her hand and acts to be angry at her but 
S: oye!! natak shatak bohut karliya mujhe pata hai ki aaj ke din humme se koi bhi dusre se jyaada der gussa nai kar sakte hai so dnt even try k??
K: laughs ... haa ur ri8!!Big smile
S: chal ab meri gift... 
he took out a bag and handed it to her... she took it eagrly and opened and found a beutiful long frock matching sandals bag and a scarf and a mini bag inside it... she opened it and found many chocolates... shes too happy dat he gave her all she lyks d most...
K: abe gift toh leli mera kahape hai??
S:stands upright taking all her stuff ... follow me!!!!!!!! she ordered
K: ok mam... he followed her she led him into the house d hall was fully decorated and he was amazed... and was about to say smthng but...
S: i know u lykd it dnt waste ur energy praising me... come fast.. heres ur fav...
K:chcolate cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S: haa i know u act as a small kid on seeing cake but my dear taste it and say howz it bohut mushkil se banaya...
K: sach!!!!!!! toh chalo abhi taste karta hun...umm... yummy ..!! shaks not bad it's heaven 
lo hv a bit
S: no ammy u know na
K: oh pleasee shaks not tday...
S: kk baba...
they hav dier dinner watching a movie...
and went to the pool kept their legs in water and sits there side by side and starts dier talking session
K: shaks i dnt blive dat i m with u...
S: aise kyu kaha tu ne mai bhoot dikti hun kya.??
K: abey aisa nahi jab sir ne pehle mujhe tumse milvaya toh mujhe laga ki tum mumbai ki ho... trined ho... and i thought u r proud abt it n we cn never end up as frnds
S: toh ab??
K: best frnd i ever had... and hugs her tightly...
S: mee too... i never thought ki ek ladka mera best buddy banega...
suddenly kunwar's moblie rang... he attende and kept it in loudspeaker as odered by d caller
Dharmesh: shaks n ammy...hume pata hai u both r gud frnds but i think u hv smmore frnds too... 
Mukti:(all did contestents and mukti gatherd in D'sirs house... as u all know mukti always will be with her sis and thus she izz vry close to did contestents...) shaks humne socha by 2 u both will join us but no hume tum dono ko akele manane nai dena chahiye tha... and ammy its 3 cm home yaar we r waiting...
K &S: oh freak!!!!!!!! we will be in 5 mins...

sorry guys pehli baar ff likh rahi hun so its smwat worst... but i wil try my best to make it intresting!!!! and i know its too small sry but should i cntnue???
be frank...
Heart deetha Heart

index...

Edited by deetha - 09 September 2012 at 10:59am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakti15shailjaanandPragatiTiwarianu-arsha-swaron-tinad3loverAda_ArshaAKSHATA3110Molly.SwaronAabhiArShaShemliArshakeetha...katiehiwatariArSha_Foreverstar94lov_in_d_airKriyansh-lovenavya_arshaMy_loveis_gonedivyani.arshasharuKRkriyaansh.reyamEyesfriendlylover_kriyanshAnyaa_012GayatriJethani21Neha21love_arshajoshyalbinaAlBzcheersona1taniya_dostiiprrk86Nirju99puja_arshaSaumya_D3KriyanshanniemathiaskrinshuuTyler_DurdenBeautiful_Kingsukanyaanj_SRKholicsujana9sadafarshaKUSHA14magical_maniayogini64-Neethu-..nams..Amti4u-bornalee-Nxt_rockstarMahak Sinha..KR..The007ShivaniKriYaansh960luv_arshaZehnaseeb.glmorous_diva-Hudi-Born2Dance_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHA...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ff) - updtd pg 82" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArSha_Forever

ArSha_Forever

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Do Continue.
It Was Very Cute.
Please Pm Me When You Update :)

chsripriya

chsripriya

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
it was sooo cute pls continue and pm me when u update

sujana9

IF-Rockerz

sujana9

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
its ireally cute do continue 
pm me for ur nxt update

puja_arsha

IF-Dazzler

puja_arsha

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Awww...it ws cho cute dear...plz do cntinue n pm me wen u update nxt tym...:)

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
pm me wen u update

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
pm me also!

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
itz SO CUTE NICE ND AWSUM DO CONTINUE nd PM me wen u updt! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radiance.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top