BALH: Written Update 13 Feb 2012

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are one lucky female Zubes...what an episode to comment on and how beautifully you have done it...I agree with you giving kudos to Renuka...today Shipra was at her best..whether it was the mother daughter interaction or the MIL DIL interaction...too good
Your description of the ooh la la scene was drooling by itself...fuschia saree and blushing Priya is all we want..and the bumbling male was so cute that he deserved a hug...the pre-cap is one of the best we have seen of BALH...Thanks a ton...it was like watching the episode again...๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Neenzoo - 12 years ago
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zuby for a memorable monday update! Waise.. I was not too keen on the Sharma family hogging our screen space but if tht means Iam getting RaYalicious episodes on Valentine's day.. iam all for it!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oye Mrs D before u take off on your flight with P Sahib let me compliment u while you are still on the ground..๐Ÿ‘Thanks for the excellent update my sweets๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..Look forward to reading your updates...my ramblings would come later as I  have not watched the episode๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณYou did an excellent job on reporting about Sharma house state of affairs..though know it's distasteful to you...A critic no matter what, would dispassionately  dissect and focus   the task  at hand laying aside all his/her prejudices  ...You have whetted my appetite about RAYA so just holding my breath to savour RAYA moments.
Fantastic update Zubs๐Ÿ‘
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Zubydatta for the update. you are awesome and love your hardwork.๐Ÿ‘

Ram is so sweet. Priya is finally thinking what to do and how to dress. she enjoys ram being near her and at the same time likes to tease him.perfect jodi.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx a ton zuby 4 update i like ur comment tiz one jumbo jet ko nach kr dikhana h apni wife ko luved it
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the fab update Zuby...๐Ÿค— The last scene was just ๐Ÿ˜ hailaa.. i missed to update the blouse scene. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜† U lucky gal.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Waise Precap.. its not kissing... seeing last scene and priya wantedly keeping her bindi thedi, think ram will ask her to adjust it... ๐Ÿ˜ณand agree dono ke beech sexual tensions have started.. Embarrassedโ˜บ๏ธ
Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
that precap is true or ektaa's as usual April fool on month of February?๐Ÿ˜• i mean a dream ? or real ? pahleez can some one tell me..๐Ÿ˜†oh god !my heart is
Golu ji be a romantic..pls.. this is the proper time..just go for it ...๐Ÿ˜
thanks zuby..
God bless u..๐Ÿ‘

Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnx for awesome update...seriously one of the best epi of BALH...