Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm honestly VERY VERY GLAD you chose to post Zee... Thank u for that... and thank u for the spoiler...please don't leave the forum...we do appreciate that your spoilers are always correct.. SMILE πŸ˜ƒ

And Zee..this one's for u.πŸ€—
zaniax thumbnail
THANKYOU SOO MUCH ZEEE...love yaaaβ€οΈπŸ€—
might be something u rarely saw on Indian television...my expectations jus shooted up aftr reading this.
prem123456789 thumbnail
Awww Thankyou soo much Zee!! Those that have hurt your feelings were probably to anxious to know whats going to happen next, but anyways just want to say thanks alot for the spoiler! My prediction was right!! xxx
rumu thumbnail
hey Zee,, Thank u sooo much..I always wait for ur post and m really pleased always for ur hints or news..forum really loves u.. so please dont be upset..and don't leave us.. 
td_dhoom thumbnail
Thanks  a million Zee for the wonderful update.
Always look forward for your spoiler dear.
do keep posting it...Pretty Please.
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Zee! We rely on your spoilers, please don't stop posting. It helps our week go by faster. lol. Trust me it really does! Sorry for whatever happened, but please do keep posting them :[ Esp for us people who are excited about the track!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you!...I do hope you will continue...
😊
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Zee for the news! πŸ˜Š
molten_lava thumbnail
Hey there! Don't say that! We all love u in this forum. But sometimes some fans get carried away emotionally and thus they might have said something against ur fav show. But you can forgive them, can't you?πŸ˜ƒ We all love you here!

and thanks for the awesome news!πŸ˜ƒ And plz continue with ur spoilers. You are kind of a lifeline for us poor PankhasπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by molten_lava - 12 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
THANKYOU SOOO MUCH
ahhh im soo happy
xxx