Feb 13th: Of a developing unspoken understanding

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Once again, this show stays true to it's title...FANTASTIC epi today...ESPECIALLY for the Mohan-Megha scene in the shop which I'm in LOVE withπŸ˜πŸ˜†...

The epi begins with the ice-cream scene from the promo and most of it was shown in the promo so I won't expand much on that...it was a cute bit and the bit where Mohan sees Megha smiling and laughing and pauses in the moment was also nicely dealt with without making it an OTT starefest.

The Mohan-Guru scene after this is very sweet too as Mohan explains his decision not to print the article which is against Amar...especially the bit when Guru puts the medal around him and tells him how proud he is of him...aww...love these two really.  *Edit: Oh how can I forget to mention Guru called a laptop...LEPTO🀣

Sanjay finally gets a job today and that was again a nice scene...no matter what Sanjay's grudges and bitterness against life are, he stood up for his brother and for his dignity and his kismet finally gave him a breakπŸ‘

Finally, to my most fav. scene in the epi...MM in the shop...Megha trying to buy an educational toy for Addu and Mohan pops in there for a "Arey sun naa...chewing gum hai?" πŸ˜†...the bit when Mohan is trying to get to the chewing gum box and all the stuff falls on him...HILARIOUS🀣...especially the bouncing spring doll bobbing up and down in front of himπŸ˜†...and Megha turning to see this and trying to hide her smile...very cute bit...πŸ˜†

After this was a bit of a DDLJ rip-off with the choosing the gift bit but Kunal-Akanksha enacted it SO well today, I was very impressed...the subtlety was wonderfully handled and the entire thing basically rested on their acting and their expressions and they did it beautifully...loved the way Mohan slid over the book to Megha and said that line about "Ladkon mein akkal kam hoti hai"πŸ˜†...and ofcourse the parting, "achhi hai" line when the shopkeeper asks him about the book...FABBB scene...my most fav. MM scene yet😍

And if that wasn't enough, the last bit was great too...hilarious Mohan-Guru moments...and this is for Jheel, Jzee and other lovers of Monu's shoelaces...they showed him trying to tie his shoelaces today and failingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...anyways, another intriguing bit they threw in was a clue about Mohan's past...a picture of him with a girl and someone had scratched out the girl's face...I guess this was Rashmi or whoever they mentioned in the beginning...a few days back I noticed a guitar lying around in Mohan's house too...wonder if he was a musician at some pointπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...anyways, the final bit with Karan coming over and putting Mohan in a dilemma once again regarding the story was good too.

And even the precap is awesome! Mohan-Nanhi scene and Nanhi giving him advice about what to do...she tells him he's just like Addu and Mohan's all affronted..."woh PIDDI?!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
☺️ -Meghan

I am floored ...the epi was awesome and the whole Meghan interaction was fantastic ...and the guru, mohan n his mum's scene was excellent ...and the precap ...awww

And can u beat it it was Renu,Saroj,Nidjhi n Tannu free epi πŸ˜†

PS - Anu i want Avi's from the store scene 😳..n Fab post πŸ‘
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey waah! 2 quick posts πŸ˜ƒ I suppose I'm the only one with reserves about the shop scene then? Lol, sigh! Must be something with my broken bones πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Can someone please please gime a working link for the last part of the episode, I can't find any which ain't broken!!! 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: JZephyr

Arey waah! 2 quick posts πŸ˜ƒ I suppose I'm the only one with reserves about the shop scene then? Lol, sigh! Must be something with my broken bones πŸ€” πŸ˜†

Can someone please please gime a working link for the last part of the episode, I can't find any which ain't broken!!! 

domain blocked = up bulk   without the spaceπŸ˜†
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
@Pooja: Totally...I guess that's why it was such a great epi today...no family drama and no creepsters...lol...avis deffo coming up later tonight...I loved that scene.

@Jzee: Aww you didn't like it? LOL I guess we all have our days...I was put off by the salute in the last epi but today I liked their scenes...did you feel they came too early in their equation, was that it? Cuz I can understand if that was it...but I thought the scene was so sweetly done without going overboard on cheese that it just melted me...I was totally awww-ing...or maybe it's Valentine's day ka fever :P haha

I don't have a link to the last part unfortunately...I'll see if I can dig it up for you.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

And if that wasn't enough, the last bit was great too...hilarious Mohan-Guru moments...and this is for Jheel, Jzee and other lovers of Monu's shoelaces...they showed him trying to tie his shoelaces today and failingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...anyways, another intriguing bit they threw in was a clue about Mohan's past...a picture of him with a girl and someone had scratched out the girl's face...I guess this was Rashmi or whoever they mentioned in the beginning...a few days back I noticed a guitar lying around in Mohan's house too...wonder if he was a musician at some pointπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...anyways, the final bit with Karan coming over and putting Mohan in a dilemma once again regarding the story was good too.

And even the precap is awesome! Mohan-Nanhi scene and Nanhi giving him advice about what to do...she tells him he's just like Addu and Mohan's all affronted..."woh PIDDI?!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They did?!!! *fangirl cap on* Yaar koi de do muje final part ka link naaa! β˜ΊοΈ 

@ Lepto - πŸ€£ Mohan is always picking on Guru's "p" phonetic, patang ka "p" bhi aata hai?... end mein "p" hai. Laptop. πŸ˜† I loved this Mohan - Guru scene, although I like to think part of Guru's medal giving was in relief of his dayaalu Dinaa nath ji being spared πŸ˜† His loyalty to that dark lord is comical, even if it shouldn't be πŸ˜†

@ Ice cream scene - LOVED that one. Unlike everyone else as  it seems, I liked it far more than the shop MM scene. Oh but, Monu's "suna na" for chewing gum, and shopkeeper's aap to roz ke gaahak hain - kya kya bonding hai is bande ki yaar, and kahan kahan πŸ˜† I think my mixed feelings are mostly about the DDLJ play of gift selection. I was majorly unconvinced of it's coming already... that, or the strange case of my broken bones.  The bit with all those things falling on Mohan, and meg's cute hide and seek smile was cutesy though β˜ΊοΈ

But abhi muje last part chiyeee! *throws tantrum*

ps: This is I SWEAR the shortest I can go Nur. Even with one hand
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i loved the Gift-shop scene very much. Maybe because it was unexpected. Scenes like this i have seen in many films, but still this scene worked very well for me. The way it was enacted, was very much in line with title "na bole tum, na meine kuch kaha". When Mohan didn't give opinion about one gift, she got confused, waiting for his verdict on that. She even got a little impatient there, i think. That was very cute. 

Guru-Mohan-Mom scene was very funny. Guru is truly biwi. He was talking about Mohan's mom arrival exactly the way they show, when MIL arrives to a young couple's home. 

Happy for sanjay. However weak he is, he does try to fight his weakness. He is so proud of Amar but at the same time he is jealous of him too. And his jealousy doesn't mar his good feelings for his brother. 

Maybe CVs thought we forgot Rashmi, so they decide to remind us again. Sometimes CVs forget what they showed/said, but we always remember everything like the BH that never appeared in LTL. 

Nanhi is giving advice like she is mohan's nani. He also goes immly to her with his big dilemmas, to get simple solutions from a innocent mind, perhaps. 

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah.. it was a great epi.. loved park (continued part of previous epi) and toy shop scene very much.. loved Guru's support for Amar's innocence..
without-fathom thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

domain blocked = up bulk   without the spaceπŸ˜†

it's just stuck at the black screen like all others RD - or is it my server/system?! Sigh. I feel cheated to miss the laces, and Mohan biwi with saasu-ma scene... πŸ˜’

Nur - Dude! Now that you mention Valentines, I remember I was thinking over the weekend if NBT would give us scenes. Such a hypocrite I am man, scenes bhi chiye, and conviction bhi πŸ˜†

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu good one.

LEPTO🀣 guru is so real person.

spring doll OMG mohan ka face dekh ne layak tha his face says...beta pahele se mirchi madam ke samne meri bezati ho gai he...baki kasar tum pura kar loπŸ˜†