Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : Feb 13 PR (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

manju-shree

manju-shree

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Ekta does these cruel unfair things which is not our culture. she destory all .S hame on you Ekta.
you are not a person of  Indian. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapics-07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kool's Commentary : Feb 13 PR (Page 17)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babybbsr

Ekta does these cruel unfair things which is not our culture. she destory all .S hame on you Ekta.
you are not a person of  Indian. 

Why do we have to blame the producer, the issue is all this is dished out because there are viewers in india who are ready to accept what is shown, thats how money is generated and thats all they aim for.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreeLuv4gamesKalapibhallaroxDabulls23

manju-shree

manju-shree

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@nirvanlove you are 100% right . Exactly my feelings. 

Kalapics-07

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Hi to allHug   Kool Di, missing your wonderful commentaries, Varsha Di, umi, luv4games, Kalapi, bips, viram, missing you and your fantastic posts.

Today was an ok epi. I wish that Purvi was not sucesful in convincing Sukriti to have ArMan live together. Manav is back to ULM again for sure this time. Hope Sachu can get ArMan apart but what Purvi did today was terribleThumbs Down Just to have Sachu not attend the Maha Shivrati puja so that ArMan could do puja together, she burned his office contract which was needed for Arjun and his meeting. I hope Arjun finds out about this and fires Purvi, Sachu too should take serious offense as Arjun called him to the office to look for a file when Purvi was behind the whole thing. Hopefully there will be no misunderstanding between Sachu and Arjun due to Purvi's act. Purvi did extreme evil and sneaky act today, as Sachu had to come to the office to look for a contract for Arjun that she had stolen.

Vandu is way too soft on Archu.. She keeps throwing Archu in Manav's face and forces Manav to put sindoor on Archu and do the Shivrati puja with her. Has she forgotten how Archu has caused her and her family so many losses?

Teju-Sulo bonding is getting a bit too much. Not good of her to keep lying to Savita on phone that she is in London.

Damodar, as usual, has nothing better to do then praise Archana and put down Savita.

I hope Sachu finds out about the file which Purvi stole and also gets to know the reason why she did this, hope to see him blasting her for this. Arjun will for sure fire her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

manju-shreeLuv4gamesKittya_CullenKalapics-07

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 22 February 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi to allHug   Kool Di, missing your wonderful commentaries, Varsha Di, umi, luv4games, Kalapi, bips, viram, missing you and your fantastic posts.

Today was an ok epi. I wish that Purvi was not sucesful in convincing Sukriti to have ArMan live together. Manav is back to ULM again for sure this time. Hope Sachu can get ArMan apart but what Purvi did today was terribleThumbs Down Just to have Sachu not attend the Maha Shivrati puja so that ArMan could do puja together, she burned his office contract which was needed for Arjun and his meeting. I hope Arjun finds out about this and fires Purvi, Sachu too should take serious offense as Arjun called him to the office to look for a file when Purvi was behind the whole thing. Hopefully there will be no misunderstanding between Sachu and Arjun due to Purvi's act. Purvi did extreme evil and sneaky act today, as Sachu had to come to the office to look for a contract for Arjun that she had stolen.

Hi Bhallaji,
How are you doing?

My POV is that Sachu is no less a culprit because he begged Archana to leave Manav for his/Savita's selfish reasons.  He wants ARMAN seperated and Purvi wants ARMAN together.  Purvi did not burn all the contract papers, but only the ones that he can recreate again.

bhallaroxKittya_Cullen

manju-shree

manju-shree

Posted: 23 February 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
..Cry. I missed u all.Cry
My StarKool di Star. Where were u for so many days ?
 I miss u ples come .

Edited by babybbsr - 23 February 2012 at 1:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07bhallaroxKittya_Cullen

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 27 February 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Ovi's heart will officially be broken. This is so wrong. Neither Arjun nor Purvi are even part of the original families, yet their love story has begun. Dead

cs-07bhallaroxDabulls23

cs-07

IF-Dazzler

cs-07

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
it was my birthday .. last day of kools commentary

well all these episodes got nothing logical left in them
i sure wud have loved the commentary

HillyloveKalapiDabulls23

Post Reply New Post