Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
-The icream scene at the park was Awww how Mohan was so happy to see them smile at his goofyness and clumsy eating style ...and pained as well...and how he decides to chuck his professional achievement for the sake of keeping the faith that the Vyas's have in Amar ...he decides to take happiness frm their happiness rather than his own success ...something Megs said of Amar ...but proven here by Mohan...and I loved how Guru saw this as his real achievement...and not the gold medal he had achieved previously...and i loved how he saw the 3 again frm his terrace and then looks at the gold medal ...

- Awww at the store he helps Megs choose at toy /book for Addu saying that guys r little short on intelligence so the book will help ...and also how his clumsy act again made Megs smile was double Awww

-And the slight peek a boo into Mohans past ...his pic with a gurl whose face obviously we cudnt see cuz the actress to play that part hasnt been dec as yetLOL

-And the whole miya biwi saas scenes between guru n Mohan to start with Guru bitching abt Mohans mum and in the process maroing jhadoo over Mohan as well LOL..and then enter Mummiji the Saas and Mohan defends Guru ...and then Guru spilling the beans abt how Mohan is letting go of the story for Megs and his mum questions him and then the friend arriving and saying u need to do the story as it is question of all those who lost their lives ...they need justice ...and Mohan remembering Nanhi's words abt her dad .

_Precap -Well when in need of advice where does Mohan go to seek an answer ..well to his little one Nanhi but will her advice and help ..really help him this time arnd ?

-I loved the whole Meghan interaction and the softening up ...and i loved Mohan's inner turmoil the whole battle of the heart vs the call of duty ...and his whole effort to protect the Vyas family from any sort of hurt ...he truly is a guy with a heart of gold ...and i loved it how Sanjay finally got a job...and how the epi was free of Tannu,renu ,Nidhi n SarojLOL...and i am assuming the boss aka Mohan's boss is due to arrive soon ...

Edited by rdfan - 13 February 2012 at 10:45am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

swarajgirmanjushasOnly4DilishcemreMTheBest-Swetha-md410AbhiAninabz8888fatim30rusha4003hookedMicron-Khush-Mru_bee-acacia-aanyakunatSmeera123MR21without-fathom.Mandy..Nabi.sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-Sunna_Deewani--Udhay--khusi_*misty85AreYaar.Snowfall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "13th feb-Matters of the Heart vs the Call of Duty" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cemre

cemre

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thanks for good update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode. The Icecream scene at the end turned somewhat poignant. Mohan - guru Medal scene too was good. I got a little bit emotional there in both these scenes. 

Guru was in typical biwi mode expecting MIL's arrival and possible criticism that would come from her. 

As usual, CVs are creating curiosity about Rashmi. Akhir ye rashmi hai kaun? Hope next article is on that. 

MegHan scene in the gift-shop was unexpected and awesome. No bole tum, na maine kuch kaha type of interaction. 

Mohan-guru-Mom and his office friend(what is his name?) - Creating the dilema about duty and Instinct.

Great relief, that sanjay got a job, that too in a good manner. Hope this will give him some confidence. 

Precap: Again Nanhi nani giving advice to monu on a very serious matter. Very sweet. I guess it may get emotional. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-khusi_*misty85

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--RadhaMohan-

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Subhas- The friends name is Karan

misty85

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I hate to be a spoilsport, but I think have mixed feelings about the MM progress today, especially in the shop... 

But I still haven't watched the last part. Can someone gime a link for it that works? Can't seem to find any working link for Part4 ... Ermm

ps: RD - thanks for the quick WU as always Hug

-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
what a lovely Episode today...wow pooja True title 'heart vs call duty'

beautiful beautiful episode Blushing Blushing

nazro se dosti ki suruvaat i love it  Mohan ohh i love him so much today what a expressions he has Blushingmohan apne dil ki baat sun raha he awww

also i love megha todaySmile they are buying toy together...kahi me sapna to nahi dekh rahi huLOL mohan fall with toys OMG sach a sweet monuLOL

guru and mohan sceneClap sab ki life me ek Aaisa dost to hona hi chahiye ...thoda biwi ya hubby typeLOL

last scene is not liking but this is truth.and sanjay got job becoz today he is real ..and honest.

precap ...don't know what happan now dil or dimag me kis ki jeet hoti he..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-sun-naaaaaaaaamisty85khusi_*

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
I also loved the episode... Now I think mohan will try his best to find out about the innocence of amar...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-sun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.