Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pretty good episode. Joseph was funny. He was not bit ashamed. πŸ˜† TA's attitude was appalling. No signs of remorse in his face. 😑 He didn't even apologize once or regretted for his behavior. MM was his usual annoying self. Thulz was strong. Good for her. Hope she stands by her decision. TA should not dare to take her for granted again. Let him learn the lesson the hard way. Edited by jinju - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks baghi dear for the wonderful update...

It was a good episode indeed. Honestly I liked the episode...the reactions of T, TA's expectations to talk to her but still not to give up his self, and Jospeh making fun of TA additional was just too good...🀣

Good that TA did not react to Joseph, if he had reacte, T might have reacted towards him. Its better he did not react, this meant he half accepted his mistake, but still his expectation to talk to T(ROFL he wanted T to talk to him, atleast look at him) was best, particularly in the bus...(TA's veppralam(the after effects when someone cries,,pongi pongi expecting was super funny, his disappointment was super fun to watch)...

T was just awesome in her stand, ROFL the way she gave him a super treatment in the bus and he looking at her was just super good...
MM became a mediator,lol...T was perfect in her words. Good that she straight away said, how long he will be the same, and mistake was not that of C's but was their own. She involving herself in the issue alongside TA and blaming together themselves for the situation is too good. Good and appreciate her stand on not going to GW house. No reaction for Bank job from T was just a plus point on T's character and the way TA was looking at her if she atleast look at him was well portrayed. Hope they talk and understand their mistakes and make sure they are not repeated.lets see
ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks TTfan for a class update.

Expecting this week to be romantic week with cold war between T & TA.  TA needs to be punished for   the way he treated T ...

and he should realize his mistake for sure
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mini_00

Dhuramaa irundaal
sirikkavei...Illai
kittaga irundaal
pesavei...Illai
istama irundaal
ennai nesithu meedum enudan vaala vaa
tappu irundaal
yennai mannitthuvidu 'thulasi'

Nice lines mini ..πŸ‘...it suits very well for TA 'sexpression ...😳
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rofl akka now I understand.I was angry with Tamizh's reaction.ok this is sweet,disappointmentla porumaradhu. LOL he deserves it lol what did he expect then? she'll come running to him to hug him tightly? rofl ok lets see what he does to get his wifey back.It will be interesting if it is going to be like when Tamizh was at Thulasi's home.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viswai123

TA - Still he doesn't understand that he made the mistake or what? He just blames C as the reason for his behavior. But on the other side seeing the way he reacted to Joseph. He did not even question him why he did like that. He did not even care about it as he thinks that Joseph is not the one to be blamed and it was C's fault. So he is expecting the same behavior from T too. He was just being friendly him as he always used to be. And Joseph did not ask for sorry either. Is that how men are? Is it us women who are more emotional? His character is so very confusing.

T - She was simply remarkable. Her behavior showed what any normal wife would do to her husband after such event. But her point that she struggled all these days to show that she was innocent and not to live with TA was quite un-agreeable. She has high self-esteem. Still, wasn't she telling her friends she has to save her life by proving it to TA that she is innocent.

MM and GP - The very same as always.

I can't wait for TA's 1000 wala to his GW and Lav. I hope CT doesn't let us down in that.

Viswai...this is how husbands(TA) are and this is how wives(T) are...πŸ˜†...they know they are at mistake aana they wont ask a sorry openly...and the way T reacted, a sarcasm in her looks, talks that she won finally and wantedly irritating TA was just awesome and a typical wife's reaction...πŸ˜›On the other hand, TA's reaction is like, U know right I am at mistake, then why tease me and irritate me more...πŸ˜†...i cant ask sorry in open, may be i will ask separately, please dont make it big mathiri reaction. It happens betwn Husbd and wife. TA knows well he is at mistake, he did say to Jospeh but the way he said, see...they know their wife can be easily convinced, afterall T did all this to get him back is a well known fact for him. But i want T to irritate him more and say those things sarcastically then and then and TA shoudl never ever think of taking her for granted...lol..

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
cutepair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. It was a good episode,potraying T's emotions nicely. TA looking longingly at T, he is sad and adamant at the same time to not even ask sorry to her. Thuls,dont give up on your stand until he realizes his mistake which he will if this situation continues. Let him pacify her with his actions just like how he tried to do bfore marriage at MM's friend's house. J was a comedy piece today...  its  funny how  everyone( TA,J,Gp,MM) expected T to forgive TA and and go and live with him. Hoping for a good TA/GW/lav confrontation scene.
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!! Pretty good epi.

What arrogance!!! Tamil you won't change???? Not his fault, it seems! If you knew Thulasi better, you will know she was more mad at you than at Charu for not believing your wife. He was sulking and pouting like a four year old boy. So immature!

He needs to suffer alone for a while... Cold war is the best treatment!!!!! He started to fund  Thulasi's education and left her hanging... What kind of a person is he?
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode had a big blooper. When Lav got veratiffied by Nitheesh... Puvi informed TA by calling his service apartment phone. So he does know the number indeed. But today he was asking Thulz if she knows the service apartment number. lol.
amrithatec thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jinju

Today's episode had a big blooper. When Lav got veratiffied by Nitheesh... Puvi informed TA by calling his service apartment phone. So he does know the number indeed. But today he was asking Thulz if she knows the service apartment number. lol.

Seriala idhella sagachamappa heheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..We cant expect logic jinju