*||* Saathi of the Week #11 *||* - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Hope Lalitha you are enjoying the hot seat...👏
My Questions to you are
  1. How would you have addressed the issue of BC if u were the writer?
  2. Some ways of pulling some pranks on  a) Mammaji b)Niharika c)Sid
  3. If u had to change one thing in BALH what would it be?
  4. What Valentine gift would u give RAYA?
  5. We saw a lot of close moments btwn RAYA..What type of scenes would u like to see in the upcoming episodes?

More questions to follow

Many Congrats !!!

You deserve it... Will come back soon with Questions...

Enjoy Hot Seat Lalitha...

Jigna...
Congratulation lalitha lohir i am happy to know about u
Lalita

Here you go!

Simple choice questions!! you can include the reason if you wish!
1) Summer or Winter?
2)Shahrukh or Salman?
3)Cricket or Hockey?
4)Day or night?
5)BALH Or KGGK?
6)Money or Love?
7)Lead or follow?
8)Anna or Congress?
9)Patriotism or Globalization?
10)Physical attraction or Strong character?

Enjoy the hotseat!

Lalitha my posers

Is the Idiomatic expression Penny wise and Pound foolish phrased after chartered accountants?Explain?

Whats your accountabilty in life?Elucidate?

Have you ever audited your minuses and pluses and reported the findings to the GOD committe?If so how was it done?

Whats so important number crunching or Word processing?

How do you see yourself 10 years from now?both professionally and personally.
Hello Lalitha..How is the Hot Seat experience going ??? Feeling the heat ??

Here are my few Questions dear ( don't hurry to answer...Plsss give priority to UPDATE your lovely FFs first...otherwise this WEEKEND will be Unbearable !!!😊)

1] What is the most Beautiful/Memorable moment of your life till date ?
2] Describe Yourself, Life and your Family to you in one Word ?
3] Your marriage was Love Marriage or an Arranged Marriage ?
4] Looking at your writing skills...Do you write Daily Dairy or not ?
5] What you most like about BALH as Show ?
6] One thing you would love to change in Show if had that power ?
7] Have you watched Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar's work before BALH ? ( I am asking this as you mentioned earlier that you never watched serials before)
8] Your favorite Time Pass ?
9] Your take ( sound funny...Will are now actually used to the famous 'Latitha's Take' 😛) on Love at First Sight ?
10] Last one dear...Describe the Best Day of your Life in brief ?

Hope you Enjoy answering...cos I know I am going to LOVE reading it...😊

BUT FIRST COMES FIRST !!! JUST DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE FFs DEAR...😉😊 I AND MANY MORE ARE BIG FAN OF IT...👏👏

Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago
Congratulations Lolitha ji..⭐️
its is good to see that u r such a huge fan of RaYa..and instead of ur busy schedule u manage to make some time for writing FFs..👍🏼
enjoy ur hot seat!..😃
Originally posted by haribol79

Hello Lalitha..How is the Hot Seat experience going ??? Feeling the heat ??

Here are my few Questions dear ( don't hurry to answer...Plsss give priority to UPDATE your lovely FFs first...otherwise this WEEKEND will be Unbearable !!!😊)

7] Have you watched Ram Kapoor and Saakshi Tanwar's work before BALH ? ( I am asking this as you mentioned earlier that you never watched serials before)
9] Your take ( sound funny...Will are now actually used to the famous 'Latitha's Take' 😛) on Love at First Sight ?

Hope you Enjoy answering...cos I know I am going to LOVE reading it...😊

BUT FIRST COMES FIRST !!! JUST DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE FFs DEAR...😉😊 I AND MANY MORE ARE BIG FAN OF IT...👏👏

Hey...so many questions from everyone but sadly, too pressed for time  😭. Weekdays now seem to be equally divided between office and RaYa. Waiting for this madness to end 😛. And weekends are devoted to cleaning up my house after the entire week (I actually can't find any stuff on Fridays any more 😭 , especially with a young daughter whose mission in life seems to be hiding my stuff and losing all her school stuff  😡, and an equally irresponsible hubby when it comes to tidying up) and dreaming and writing about RaYa 😛

Nevertheless, short answers to all your questions:-

The day my daughter was born. My eyesight is very weak... I have a power of -10/-9.5 and hence cannot see without my contacts or glasses. I had an operation and I'd strictly told the doc to keep me awake and show me my baby the minute she was born. And I was lying there, tears streaming down my eyes, squinting (cause glasses/lens were all obviously off) to look at my new born daughter and feel her... I don't know I can express that. All moms will understand, I guess. I just held her for a moment and then I passed out... effect of all that anaesthesia.

Totally Chilled out, unconventional ( as far as out thought process goes). Appearance etc, totally traditional.

Love 😉

No, first time I've written anything in my life !  

Caters to the classes and not the masses.

Extend it to Fridays 😆

Never. I think the only serials I watched earlier were Dekh Bhai Dekh and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai.

Reading books.

9] Your take ( sound funny...Will are now actually used to the famous 'Latitha's Take' 😛) on Love at First Sight ?

Don't believe in love at first sight. 😭 . Somehow I connect much more with the thought that emotional involvement is required before a physical attraction... and (though i'm eagerly waiting for the consummation track of RaYa), I sincerely believe that you can love a person through life and have a very very successful marriage even without the physical involvement. 

Love at first sight does happen to many people...I guess for them, the emotional bonding happens later... but doesn't work for me, at all.

Same as 1). The day my daughter was born and I was promoted to a "mother"

Lastly, Haribol, answering yours fast cause they're at the end.. . I'm not too savvy with this forum as of now...managed to figure out this week what FF and PM etc mean...😭 ...will respond to the others after I finish with today's update...else my FB friends are gonna ban me 😭

Lalita
I knew I would Love to read your Answers... and did not disappointed dear...

Its great to know more about you...

Can't believe this is your first attempt to write something... Looking at your Vision and Description on RaYa and scenes is Superb... Keep it going...

Lastly you can call me Jigna.. I am sending PM request.. just tick on v to add me in your Friend list ( i. e if u want to.. lol)..

Keep Rocking.. and Kisses to your little princess...

Sure Jigna, would wait for your PM 😊