Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
I dont know why but the current track seems to be very boring for me. The track was fine till them celebrating the Kutch festival but now they have been dragging this 'spy' track for a long time now. Its not even really funny, I have even skipped a few episodes. Ouch Can we please get done with this track asap ?

What's your view guys ?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesajananku2010Mrunal_PatelPriyank.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Current track being dragged too much ?" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MissBindaas..

IF-Addictz

..MissBindaas..

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
i agree with u completely the track is good but they are stretching it too long and i personally don't find the spy thing funny hope they get over with this track fast Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrunal_PatelIshan.Priyank.

kk1974

Groupbie

kk1974

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Yeah Ishan, you are absolutely correct. I don't understand the logic behind the track. If the logic is to make us feel the pain of separation, we have had enough. But if the idea is to make us laugh, then I must say the current track has failed miserably. And add the agony of watching Daya... she is becoming increasing irritating and unbearable.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 14 February 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
This is the problem with this show, why do they have to stretch a track like a chewing gum, can they just finish this in max 4-5 episodes

This has happened before as well like the bhoot track (though it was still better than this one).

Daya and family now going to Delhi is just waste of time

This show is loosing its charm, the old days are gone now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrunal_PatelIshan.

qwerty100

qwerty100

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Ya i completely agree on that, Kutch festival was good  also Jetha's escapade to pakistan was enjoyable for sometime but when they stretched it tooo far ie Delhi it was unbearable :(

Really gone the old gold days of Gokuldham ...

SHROME

SHROME

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
IT IS really getting boring and boring by days...this track is one of the worst track...
First they need to show some reality - no one can cross border like that..

Second - they are showing that family is going to Delhi to meet ministers - and BSF people say - yea that will help... does that really help and IS IT that easy to meet ministers??

Third - They will show Jetha now coming back - we know the history - there are lot of people that gets caught for one reason or other and they cannot come back for YEARS...

Fourth - This is NOT something to JOKE... they should NOT even think about this track...instead they should have shown that he got lost in Rann and then have fun... not crossing border - have his phone drop (lost in sand) or battery died.. something like that

Fifith - someone from Gokuldham has always connection to fix the things...??

Sixth - anything that is related to Sunder is not shown good...

Really givign headache now to see and think all these... waiting for this track to be over - and can have some real fun episodes.

Edited by SHROME - 15 February 2012 at 10:45am

Mrunal_PatelIshan.misty85

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
^^ exactly its not that easy to cross the border. How is it that there was no army on either side of the border  ? They should have shown some reality in this track. If crossing border was so easy then anyone would have crossed it. The current track where Jetha is kept in jail and the army is interrogating him is VERY BORING. I just feel like watching other shows on other channels. Waiting impatiently for this track to get over !

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwerty100

Ya i completely agree on that, Kutch festival was good  also Jetha's escapade to pakistan was enjoyable for sometime but when they stretched it tooo far ie Delhi it was unbearable :(

Really gone the old gold days of Gokuldham ...

Yes everything was good till the Kutch festival, I was waiting for the Gokuldham renovation track but they seem to have forgotten about it.Confused

Originally posted by Priyank.

This is the problem with this show, why do they have to stretch a track like a chewing gum, can they just finish this in max 4-5 episodes

This has happened before as well like the bhoot track (though it was still better than this one).

Daya and family now going to Delhi is just waste of time

This show is loosing its charm, the old days are gone now

I agree Priyank. there have been quite a few tracks in the past which were stretched too much , but the bhoot track was good to watch , this one is boring , full of emotional drama, I feel like I am watching one of those saas bahu soaps .

Originally posted by dayafan1

i agree with u completely the track is good but they are stretching it too long and i personally don't find the spy thing funny hope they get over with this track fast Ouch

I just checked out the date when I posted this Jetha crossing border promo , it was posted on 25th Jan , so its almost 3 weeks since this track has started yet there is no definite conclusion for this track.

Originally posted by kk1974

Yeah Ishan, you are absolutely correct. I don't understand the logic behind the track. If the logic is to make us feel the pain of separation, we have had enough. But if the idea is to make us laugh, then I must say the current track has failed miserably. And add the agony of watching Daya... she is becoming increasing irritating and unbearable.

One thing why I feel this track is being stretched is because the production house must in reality be carrying out renovation on the Gokuldham sets, and since they cant shoot on the sets till the renovation is complete, they are dragging the show with this spy track.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top