Phulwa

|PhAb Shelter| Lover'sStrengthBeloved'sCourage - Page 120

beebutterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Ameres

Ami- Perfect song for Abhay! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

'Kiss'a ek kiss ka? 🀣
Haye kaun jane what was he actually trying to say? Really how did he know that 'ek ajeeb se feeling hoti hogi' hm? Bolo Ajay! πŸ€£

Athira- I loved your post! Sorry I didnt comment there. Will do now. :)

@Bold.🀣🀣  That phrase really made me wonder too.πŸ˜†  Ajay, kuch to chupa rahe ho.  Next  time u give an interview, pllz prepare on this ajeeb feeling and let us in on the secret too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vita93

OKK SO NOW THAT HE'S ON THEIR SIDE, could we PLEAAASSSEE get some proper AP scene tomorrow??? Like ok after he comes in and tells his story, or maybe he doesn't I'm not so sure, and probably leaves these two alone to go do his work - can we see Abhay and Phulwa finally breathing a sigh of relief, talking to one another, having some romantic moments?

I mean, I guess if Arjun tells them about his sad love story, or even if he doesn't, after he leaves Phulwa and Abhay could sit there and think about it for a while, and talk about it from their POV, like how they would have felt if such a thing ever happened to either. And from there we get some nice love-reassuring scene, or if Phulwa for some reason sheds a tear or two, Abhay (realising he can't wipe em away) kisses them away:) And slowly she cups his face in her hands and they have a long and sweet kiss😍😍

Yes, yes YESS! I want this please! Gosh Phulwa initiating would be...ohh too hot. And a direct message to Abhay to get up and get to work! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And with this we come to our AT's end. Move on to new AT bachas! :D
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sidra08

Thakur gang really what should i say to them..whatever plan they make to torture Phulwa ends up in favor of AP and insult of them..🀣...Dr Arjun sudhar gayeπŸ˜† .. what dialogue he spoke ...elaj ho ga woh bhi paison k baigair ...he will treat  Abhay without taking money...chalo now Abhay's treatment will startthat villagers coming to help Phulwa was a lot emotional part 😭..one of the lady among them was Ram dulari..right!!! the one whose land thakur took and Abhay didn't believe her ..i hope when he will get well he will give her land back to her . precap . Arjun to AP  telling someone was in his life πŸ˜• might be  some girl... was?o did she die poor him.. tonight's episode Abhay got a very less part..only few minutes  ... thats why something looked so missing  through out the epsiode ...πŸ˜’

sidra i luved 2days epi but like u said widout Abhay & phulwa 2gether sumthing is missing!!πŸ˜’
but now i m hoping CVs start giving us gud PhAb moments!!
@bold u r rite. and she was the one who gave blessings of " Long & Haapy Married Life" 2  phulwa & said  that during need her blessings which cums from her heart"ll bcum true!!and luk that happened!!😊😊wen i heard this part at that time i knew in future CVs'll show sumthing like this!!😊
Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thiku thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So anu when we will have to shift to the other shelter? its already 150 na?

They wanted to show the evil also can win but not fr ever, the life of their winning will be short like the one we have seen today and always, when ever they showed takur winning over phulwa it is just fr a few time only time i felt he win completely was that blood donation thing that was really a winning of black, but that can also we could take in a way like, we cannot leave our parents just like that how much cruel they may be we have to accept the fact that they are our parents and they have an unbreakable bond with us. I feel like this
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu: Very true! I think what he saw in their love was possibly a reflection of himself, and more than anything it probably just reminded him how it would be doomed to fail like his. But when he saw her struggle and as you said, the old lady promising him they will pay him off, it made him tick. Maybe, once he also had to struggle to save somebody, maybe he also begged for it without money in his hands. And if that's what he remembered, then undoubted he will not let that happen to somebody else again.
I'm glad he's changed. Aab at least isska toh koi cinta nahin. But I'm wondering, will the Thakur still let them stay here? Personally I'd like them to shift back to the hospital again, Arjun has seen whatever he's had to see and at least hospital mein we won't have to worry about Thakur interfering in Abhay's treatment~~

Ami: Hayee we all think alike no?? LOL seriously Ajay, generally I assume aise jawab sirf woh hi de sakte hain with first-hand experience...?πŸ˜†

I guess with that I bid this AT shubh ratri - it's been fun these past 2 weeks here, and now I'm all ready to shift over to our new home:)
Thanks so much guys, Anu, Ami, Mimi for all the fun, sacchi mein the jump from page 69 to 90 in that one night was fantastic. Really looking forward to the train ride at our new place, chalo!:D