Phulwa

|PhAb Shelter| Lover'sStrengthBeloved'sCourage (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Fine, i'm putting the title up apni marzi se. Baad mein dont complain! :P 

And yes Jr. Abhay! Cant wait to see him. LOL

Nice nice, I like the way you deleted the spaces in between too:))

I hope they bring in a super duper adorable kid to portray him!! Like around 5-6 years old? Awww that would just be too good, and oof already aab se hi I'm dying to see the kind of convos and interactions they have lol.

Jr. Abhayjee gets a cold and AP argue over whether they should send him to school or not
Abhay: Chalo beta school keliye der ho rahin hain!
Phulwa: Nahin, aaj woh school nahin jaayega, he's sick.
Abhay: What sick, let me check. *Puts hand on forehead* There! He's not even feverish! He looks fine to me aab chalo!
Phulwa: Abhay aap pagal hain kya, hamare bete ko zukhaam hain and you're insisting on sending him to school?
Abhay: Kya zukhaam thoda sardi hi toh hain? And waise bhi he's my son toh mere tarah he's also made out of steel, kyun beta?:D
Phulwa: Abhay he's only a kid! Ek-do din school nahin jayega then nothing will happen to him.
Abhay: Yes, yes why not? Aapko bhi kya pata, ek-do din school najane se kya farak padta hain? Khud to kabhi gaye nahin then aur kya bolegi...
Phulwa: School nahin gayi toh kya hua, tell me meri bina aapke din chalte kya?
Abhay: Tum aane se pehle toh acche khase chal rahin thi, where on earth you came up from woh bhi nahin pata...
Phulwa: Wah wah, so now all the blame's on me? Thik hain, one of these days I'll leave you alone with betajee and then we'll see who needs who, hmph!

*Storms off leaving Abhay miffed*

LOL I'm sorry but I only wanted to write a few lines but got carried away...sigh this too would be too hilarious to watch!ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

thikukgmumimi_stiny15Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|PhAb Shelter| Lover'sStrengthBeloved'sCourage (Page 10)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Jia: But you gave such an acchasa idea na, waise bhi I'd really like to see them at the very least do some of the important actions in the marriage, like putting on the chain and sindoor and what not. I guess thoda sa maan ka bhi tassali that yes they've finally finished all their rituals and taken their vows whole-heartedly this time.

Yeahh it really needs to be seen how cliche they decide to make this track. I guess since they've brought in a doctor, they could be more professionally and have him actually be recovered, as you've said, through operation, physiotherapy etc? Whether they plan to dupe the Thakur into thinking Abhay's still paralysed when he's all fine is another story, though I really want this track to speed up a little...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyomimi_stiny15

thiku

thiku

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

Originally posted by Ameres

Fine, i'm putting the title up apni marzi se. Baad mein dont complain! :P 

And yes Jr. Abhay! Cant wait to see him. LOL

Nice nice, I like the way you deleted the spaces in between too:))

I hope they bring in a super duper adorable kid to portray him!! Like around 5-6 years old? Awww that would just be too good, and oof already aab se hi I'm dying to see the kind of convos and interactions they have lol.

Jr. Abhayjee gets a cold and AP argue over whether they should send him to school or not
Abhay: Chalo beta school keliye der ho rahin hain!
Phulwa: Nahin, aaj woh school nahin jaayega, he's sick.
Abhay: What sick, let me check. *Puts hand on forehead* There! He's not even feverish! He looks fine to me aab chalo!
Phulwa: Abhay aap pagal hain kya, hamare bete ko zukhaam hain and you're insisting on sending him to school?
Abhay: Kya zukhaam thoda sardi hi toh hain? And waise bhi he's my son toh mere tarah he's also made out of steel, kyun beta?:D
Phulwa: Abhay he's only a kid! Ek-do din school nahin jayega then nothing will happen to him.
Abhay: Yes, yes why not? Aapko bhi kya pata, ek-do din school najane se kya farak padta hain? Khud to kabhi gaye nahin then aur kya bolegi...
Phulwa: School nahin gayi toh kya hua, tell me meri bina aapke din chalte kya?
Abhay: Tum aane se pehle toh acche khase chal rahin thi, where on earth you came up from woh bhi nahin pata...
Phulwa: Wah wah, so now all the blame's on me? Thik hain, one of these days I'll leave you alone with betajee and then we'll see who needs who, hmph!

*Storms off leaving Abhay miffed*

LOL I'm sorry but I only wanted to write a few lines but got carried away...sigh this too would be too hilarious to watch!ROFL

Nice one dear. I could even see how they two look, Abhay in his uniform and Phulwa really look like a caring amma and patni. you should have to write more after phulwa leave them two alone. meri man me ek scene hai kah dhoom?  Abhay is struggle with the kid when phulwa left them and finally he decides to tell apology to her and call her back and when abt to call her she just enters and says I know u need me but dont wanted to see you failed even in front of me so I am here for you... 

vita93mimi_stiny15

thiku

thiku

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Ok now I have to leave so many jobs unfinished and today may they will publish our result a bit tensed that is why here to get some good time, but I have to stop it here. will see you friends today night. hopefully with a good news personally and also fr our PhAb. and also we have the mang bhara scene today to talk abt one scene fr that I am waiting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93kgmu

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
o nice pati patni fight scene vita ..its so cute ..but you forgot Abhay's cute taunt  to Phulwa anparh kehen kiROFL the way he said on 5th jan epi was sho cute

Edited by sidra08 - 17 February 2012 at 12:21pm

vita93kikyotiny15

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Sidra: Ooof that was too cute!:))) I really loved the way he used it on her, it sounded more like a little kid's annoyed scolding rather than a proper taunt - haha thanks for bringing that up again, all the silly arguments going on in the epi was too cute!:DD

kgmuBeautiful-Soultiny15

Beautiful-Soul

IF-Sizzlerz

Beautiful-Soul

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

ok i have another one Happiness is being near you...sorry if it looks so simplistic ..once wrote a story and named it this 
o why don't write fictions for PhAb ..you are fantastic witer yaar ..do some analysis and fictions ..forum members will love it ..and do mail me this story ..please i loved last one even my mom loved it ...you are sure gonna big one great writer

kikyotiny15

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra08

Originally posted by kikyo

ok i have another one Happiness is being near you...sorry if it looks so simplistic ..once wrote a story and named it this 
o why don't write fictions for PhAb ..you are fantastic witer yaar ..do some analysis and fictions ..forum members will love it ..and do mail me this story ..please i loved last one even my mom loved it ...you are sure gonna big one great writer
o thanks buddy ..glad you like it surely will mail this one too ..sure will write something on PhAb too but only need some free time right now my mind is so consumed in magazine  ..so much work to do

tiny15Beautiful-Soul

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.